Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wanting to rp something out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nbird13

Nbird13

wanting to rp something out Empty
PostSubject: wanting to rp something out   wanting to rp something out I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:40 pm

So I wanted to rp about Tegami Bachi (Letter Bee) an anime/manga I've been into. Only problem is the only active rp sites about it are all in French (which I can't read let alone write). So if anyone wants to do a little rp the contact me. If you know nothing about the series I can give you a short overview.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: wanting to rp something out   wanting to rp something out I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:30 pm

Sure bird ill be quite happy to Smile
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: wanting to rp something out   wanting to rp something out I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:27 pm

YAY!!! *gives a REALLY BIG HUG* I thought no one was going to reply. ME IS SO HAPPY!

Overview (if you need it)-
Spoiler:

Character Formy-
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: wanting to rp something out   wanting to rp something out I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:38 am

No questions about the world bird tho ill have to go back and re read at some point XD

And okay making a character now, ill probably just repurpose my starwars one

Also your turn in full moon :p not a bride at all XD
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: wanting to rp something out   wanting to rp something out I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:04 pm

Okay post in Full moon (sorry it took so long)

AND I COMPLETLY FORGOT ABOUT THE STAR WARS RP! I've been so busy with school. I'll get back on it. I think I left off on planets that started with the letter "N"

I'll be posting characters of my own. That way you can pick and choose which one to play with and so that you can have a better idea how to make your own character ^^
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: wanting to rp something out   wanting to rp something out I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:08 pm

A letter bee character
Spoiler:

A Dingo character

Spoiler:

And a Marauder
Spoiler:

Well those are my characters. Make one and then pick one for me to play as and we can start. YAY ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: wanting to rp something out   wanting to rp something out I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:19 pm

Letter bee character

Name: Sebastian Nemo

Homeland: Akatsuki

Personality: Sebastian is what you call an adventurer at heart and is a kind hearted individual only wanting to help the poorer district and tho less fortunate than him. Which are most people considering his wealthy status, his house is quite large and he has labourites in each city. Though he prefers his house next to the letter bee headquarters.

Physical Description (Pictures allowed):

[IMG] http://privateerpress.com/files/products/31041_CaptainAllisterCaine_WEB.jpg [\IMG]

History: born into a wealthy family he was showered with everything from a young age however these were a secondary thing to the one that meant everything in the world to him. His one friend that wasnt governed by politics and tha if the high city. A maids daughter named aria. Once this was found out the maid and aria disappeared. He never knew what happened. Now as head and only member of the family he wants to help the people.

Dingo? (if any): none yet Wink

Weapons: a pair of flintlock style pistols with a blue spirit amber dragonfly in each. They minic the effects of bullets giving him no need to reload.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: wanting to rp something out   wanting to rp something out I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 2:37 pm

Okay, now has anyone heard of Soul Eater Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: wanting to rp something out   wanting to rp something out I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 3:29 pm

Into that now are you XD
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: wanting to rp something out   wanting to rp something out I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 3:30 pm

0.o. HOW DID YOU KNOW
ARE YOU SOME KIND OF MIND READER

*want to rp it too Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wanting to rp something out   wanting to rp something out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wanting to rp something out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rp Forum :: Plot Lines-
Jump to: