Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Life As A Genin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Macho Chii

Macho Chii

A New Life As A Genin Empty
PostSubject: A New Life As A Genin   A New Life As A Genin I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:24 am

It had been already three days ago since his newly headband was achieved, a sense of pride filled his gut as he strolled through the streets with a lost thought. Arms crossed behind his head as he stared up at the sky, while he avoided bumping into villagers as he made his way around. A small hand ran through his silky red hair that he wore down. It was a nice day to leave it down and he hadn't been in the mood to braid it like he usually did. A pair of emerald orbs peeked over at a few of his classmates. They were lining up at the book store, waiting for their special comic to be bought. Those ridiculous comic were no where close to his taste and he wondered how they could enjoy stuff such as those. His head shook, stuffing his hands within the empty depths of his pocket, finding nothing. This morning he had decide to show off his casual shorts and long sleeve shirt, along with his usual ninja sandals. The headband was worn upon his forehead as he went to the grocery store, in order to buy a couple of fruits his mother had asked him to get. A bag hung upon his shoulder, slightly empty, the only thing inside, the money his mother had give him. Castiel was eager to meet his new team mates and begin his new life as a Ninja.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A New Life As A Genin   A New Life As A Genin I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:36 pm

katsu strolled into the lef village, after showing his permit and buissness their to the guarding ninja. he was hungry after his long jouney and would get somthing to eat before he made his way to the kages building. the crown parted before him in the market square his towering 6'5 presence, parting the crowd. black opened trench coat with a white shirt undernieth and matching trousers. not to mention the 6f nodaichi on his back. He'd accept the job as a sensi teaching Becuase of one thing, the pay. But first to calm his hunger and since at the moment he didn't have much Money, the store was perfect. Walking into the grocery store he noted that many stopped to stare at him before going back to whatever they were doing. Katsu fancied fruits so he went to the isle.  He reached over a little red headed girl and snatched some fruit before continuing.
Back to top Go down
Macho Chii

Macho Chii

PostSubject: Re: A New Life As A Genin   A New Life As A Genin I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:59 pm

Castiel made his way through the store, greeting a few of the neighbors and some classmates who were buying junk food. A nod was offered as he went over the isle of glorious fruits. There were so many, unimaginable fruits. The boy grabbed a plastic bag in order to get the fruits he was asked to buy. But before he could even touch the fruit a hand reached above him and took it before him. What the? Castiel glared, a bit annoyed by this intruders rude gesture. The boy turned to a rather tall and scary man, "Do you not have any manners?" asked the boy sarcastically, his voice deceiving anyone ear as it came out feminine yet stern. The boy stared up at the man with a frown, those parents gave the kids when they misbehaved. Arms were crossed before his flat chest.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A New Life As A Genin   A New Life As A Genin I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:54 pm

Katsu didn't even notice the little girls glare only when he heard 'her' did he turn around. "Do you not have any manners?" the girl asked sarcastically, Katsu looked down dwarfing the girl, he didn't mean to intimidated her. He considered what she said. He had been quite rude to reach over her, he shrugged. He had to be nice here so they're was no point starting anything especially over something so little. "I do I'm sorry I was rushing little girl, I was quite rude I'm sorry" he apologised, he was in a good mood. Lucky for the girl. 
Back to top Go down
Macho Chii

Macho Chii

PostSubject: Re: A New Life As A Genin   A New Life As A Genin I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:04 pm

The corner of his eyes twitched, it wasn't rare being mistaken for a girl but it always annoyed him. A sigh escaped him as he rubbed his temples. ".....Fine, fine......" he waved it off as he turned to get the fruits he was asked for. He noticed the man was not from around here, something about him was completely different and even scary but he did not show any sign of fear. "You're not from here...are you?" question the kid as he turned around to face him. "Where you from?" asked the boy curious as he observed the man, quite tall and fit, something about him was strange.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A New Life As A Genin   A New Life As A Genin I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:05 pm

Katsu was very observant and noticed that the girls eye twitched for some reason. He ignored it having no clue he had just insulted a boy, he heard the sigh and wonder why the kid was so stressed.  Despite his appearance the kid didn't seem afraid.  "You're not from here...are you?"  the kid asked as she turned around to face him. "Where you from?" he chuckled was he that odd around here that even someone so young could relise that. 
   "no ive just arrived here was a long journey too..I am late but that dosunt really matter" Katsu replied heartily, moving to get more fruit. Mainly apples.
Back to top Go down
Macho Chii

Macho Chii

PostSubject: Re: A New Life As A Genin   A New Life As A Genin I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:25 pm

"Oh...well, I'm Castiel." the boy introduced himself, being polite even after being called a girl and bowed with a expressionless face. "You are?" asked Castiel as he got a few more fruits, grapes, Bananas and Raspberries.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A New Life As A Genin   A New Life As A Genin I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:05 am

katsu had noticed one thing about the small girl, she was incredibly polite. despite the fact that he had been rube to her she was polite back, a trait few had. he respected that so he would be polite back, it was only right. "katsu" he replied then looked at the girl, he prodded the the plated forehead protector. "this seems new, recently graduated?" katsu asked.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: A New Life As A Genin   A New Life As A Genin I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:15 pm

Since it hasn't been replied to since July, can i have permission to move this to the Dead rp's section???
Back to top Go down
http://tsukirhuu.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Life As A Genin   A New Life As A Genin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Life As A Genin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rp Forum :: Archives :: Dead RPs-
Jump to: