Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rookie and pro

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rookie and pro Empty
PostSubject: Rookie and pro   Rookie and pro I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:34 am

Z was on his way to suna still avoiding his parents. He was walking down the streets of the leaf he stopped as the chakra of another ninja filled his senses. He was up for some fun today and ran to meet up with this new adversary. He approached the man now a bit nervous and spoke "I wanna fight you".
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

Rookie and pro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rookie and pro   Rookie and pro I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:43 am

The wind blew on chidori's dark red and black hair, His swords were positioned for easy acess, The kumo ninja was on break. But always up for some fun. So when the brat looked at him saying so arrogantly Iwant to fight you Chidori almost laughed. He looked square at the ninja and tilted his head "Do you go up to everyone you see? and ask them to fight, What if i was the tsukage? Or a anbu from the almighty leaf? What would you do?" Chidori shurgged

The wind blew in the clearing as chidori's hand went to his sword "Fine, Come at me then. I will gladly fight you"
Back to top Go down

Rookie and pro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rookie and pro   Rookie and pro I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:49 am

He looked at the ninja i little scared and picked up his kunai from the pouch on his thigh. "Well i don't often just bored today, your sword looks very dangerous." He said hiding his fear as the wind rolled across him he knew he didn't stand a chance but would fight anyway. He bent his knees and ran forward and before reaching his advesary slid to the right and attacked with his kunai.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

Rookie and pro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rookie and pro   Rookie and pro I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:52 am

Chidori blinked and shrugged "All three of them are, Let me show you" Chidori barely looked like he moved "First i will show you the power of the sevenswords men of the mist, The swords are named." He blocked the kunai disarming the ninja with the notch of his blade and aimed the other one to swing at the boy's knee "FANGS" He was charging the sword with lightning so even if it hit it was going to tase his enemy. Which would be painful as the young boy's muscles seized up and started to contract as hard as the could.
Back to top Go down

Rookie and pro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rookie and pro   Rookie and pro I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:57 am

Z shook violently realizing his mistake he knew he must be more careful. As his muscles calmed he fell to his knees for a slight moment jumping back and holding his leg. He began jumping from tree to tree placing an item here and there if there was one thing that Z knew it was traps. he then hid in the farthest tree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rookie and pro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rookie and pro   Rookie and pro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rookie and pro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rp Forum :: Archives :: Dead RPs-
Jump to: