Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sloth-Luicha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

Sloth-Luicha Empty
PostSubject: Sloth-Luicha   Sloth-Luicha I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:05 pm

Name: Luicha Malicath

Birthday: 7/7

jounin (self taught)

Looks:
Spoiler:
Usually wears a white shirt with blue strips and matching skirt.

Village: Konoha

Element:Wind

Specialty: Napping and sleeping

Personality: Luicha is a very lazy individual. She speads most of her days asleep up in a tree or on a bench looking up at hte sky. He is very nice, if you don't make her move a lot. If you do force her to move her ass around, she gets very angry and sometimes even violent. Aside from her lazy ways, Luicha is quiet smart and easygoing and if you find a way to make her work, se won't stop until she finishes it.

History:Orphaned as a child and implanted with a single sin, Sloth, Luicha spent most for her childhood by herself and much of it asleep. She was never a lazy person, often getting exicted and spending hours working on things she enjoys. She did grow up with a lack of drive to do anything however which has made er into the sloth she is today. She never wanted to join the shinobi ranks, claiming it was too boring for her. Her adoptive parents, finally tired of their daughters only desire to lay around, kicked her out a wekk before she turned 17

RP Sample:Luichi yawned as the sun beamed into her eyes. She shifted around on the blanket she was on and yawned. She looked down, making sure she was still in the same tree branch she had fallen asleep in and smiled. Another beautiful day. Perfect for a nice, long, relaxing nap. She yawned again, rubbing her stomach. She groaned. "I just fed you last night stomach, why must you make me go find food again." She moaned and reluctently forced herself out of the tree and onto the ground. She yawned once moore and headed to town.

Relations:father/mother (disowned her)

Goals: to nap

Dislikes: (optional)

Other Notes: (optional)

Last edited by Xeno on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
exile720
Admin

Sloth-Luicha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sloth-Luicha   Sloth-Luicha I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:10 pm

I am exile, and i approve this character. History should state that she was left with parents as a baby after having Sloth fused with her, or that she got it after meeting "Father" for the first time. Also, if she had a meeting with Father and had Sloth placed in her, she must have a split personality. its your call
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/Exile720

Sloth-Luicha
Page 1 of 1