Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Students Meet Again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Macho Chii

Macho Chii

Students Meet Again  Empty
PostSubject: Students Meet Again    Students Meet Again  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 7:56 pm

Masa was at the training grounds, her breathing was steady and her punches were fast with a nice rhythm. A few kicks to the lower sides of the wooden dummy. A few scrapes from the wood had appeared upon her knuckles and sweat trailed down her forehead. She had been there for a few three hours. Hair flickered around violently as she moved to the next dummy. Inside, she could feel the anger boiling, ready to erupt.
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: Students Meet Again    Students Meet Again  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:03 pm

Zakku waked into the training grounds in full gear with two Kunai out and ready. He lookd over seeing the girl Masa again. He frowned. Sh looked pretty angry. He shook his head then let chakara flow into both Kunai. He slashed at thewooden training dummy once with each. It fell into three pieces.
Back to top Go down
Macho Chii

Macho Chii

PostSubject: Re: Students Meet Again    Students Meet Again  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:16 pm

Masa stopped abrupt in her footsteps, feelnig a bit alarmed by the sudden thud and twirled around in a defensive position only to find it was only another ninja. Zakku. “Well…” she mumbled, composing herself a bit embarrassed to allow her anger control her and block the other senses— if it was an enemy she would have been vulnerable. The girl ran her hand through her haid, “Hey Zakku….” Greeted the girl, being polite and all, her voice was off and distant. She wasn’t expecting an answer from him, hell, he probably didn’t remember her, even though they both attended the same year at the Academy.
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: Students Meet Again    Students Meet Again  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:23 pm

Zakku turned and smiled. He was surpried Masa remmbered his name. "Hey Masa, Long time no see." He looked at what was left of the wooden dummy. "Clean Cuts, My Chakara manipulation technique is getting better, well on wooden people." He laughed a bit to himself as he put his kunai away and looked at Masa. "How's your training going?"
Back to top Go down
Macho Chii

Macho Chii

PostSubject: Re: Students Meet Again    Students Meet Again  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:51 pm

Masa nodded at the boy, “Long enough to forget…” she laughed to herself, it was more force than natural, coming out mockingly. “I see your improving rather fast…” she observed as she walked over to him, she bent over looking at the cut wood. He was right, they were a clean cut. “Remind me not to piss you off…” she joked, her voice was somewhat relax as she brushed her fingers over the wood. Her eyes narrowed into slits, “It’s….coming…” the girl answered; her tone was harsh and icy. A few strands fell from her bun as she stood straight; her hand caressed over her black top, her chest was rather visible due to the tightness. It was frustrating that her training was not getting any better, only because deep inside she could feel an unknown power was still locked away. The girl sighed, her hand slapped against her bare thigh as she was wearing brown shorts, “Honestly, what’s up with your progress?” she snapped, out of anger.
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: Students Meet Again    Students Meet Again  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:08 pm

"Woah calm down Masa. I dont know i just practice every chance i get." He put on a smile. "I could help you train if you want me to..." He looked over at her training dummy, a few bumps and chips and beaten pretty well. "You have to learn to center your energy into each hit. Watch, this is a normal hit." He punchd the dummy and a few wood chips fell off. "Now this is with centering your energy." Chakara covered his fist as he threw another punch, this time the dummy shattered.
Back to top Go down
Macho Chii

Macho Chii

PostSubject: Re: Students Meet Again    Students Meet Again  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:25 pm

Masa sigh, a bit frustrated as she placed her hands upon her hips. His smiled only made her roll her eyes, a bit irritated but was able to calm herself. Her face smoothen as she ceased from frowning. Eyes was upon him, observing the difference between normal and centering energy. The shattered dummy flew everywhere, even her direction. Before a small chunk of wood could crash into her face, her arm blocked it, catching it in her hand. "I see..." Masa mumbled, tossing the piece aside. ".... Let me try..." Masa exhale reluctantly, being aided by a mere student of her class was a bit embarrassing and usually she'd ignore it but she needed to progress. "...Mom.." she murmured as she stood before another wooden dummy, she breathe slowly and shut her eyes. First, her head needed to clear from anything and after clearing her troubles. she reached into her inner pit and centered her energy or so she thought. Her fist was launched, with great speed and as her knuckles met with wood a loud crack echoed. She had broken the top off with pure strength, but nothing more. She sighed, not pleased with her outcome-- it did not shattered like Zakku's did.
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: Students Meet Again    Students Meet Again  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:04 pm

"You have to center Masa" Zakku came up to her and held his hand open. He pointed to the center of his palm. "Thats where you need to focus your energy. You were focusing in your fists, still devestating attack, but not quite as effective." He thought for a moment. "Its like tree climbing, you center your chakara into your entire foot evenly, only this time you put it all into the center of your palm and you dont need to worry about how much you put in. Just put in as much as you can." He smiled to her. "Its not the same as chakara in weapons. Weapons you focus where it'll hit, with your fists its more like potential energy rather than kinetic."
Back to top Go down
Macho Chii

Macho Chii

PostSubject: Re: Students Meet Again    Students Meet Again  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:02 pm

Masa observed the young boy, cautiously, thoroughly, as though she was dissecting and analyzing an animal. Her head nodded now and then as she listened to his instructions. Zakku was right; she had been focusing her energy in the wrong location. It's all about where you store it and hit. As much strength as you have, if you do not hit it right and or store it right, the outcome may be crucial. Without much warning, her hand spread out against his, fingertip against fingertip, palm against palm. Those crimson-red eyes shut slowly as her breath became calm and steady. It was such a peaceful rhythm and before she knew it, she felt everything still. Only the two, she felt as her chakra, her energy spread throughout her body, running up her abdomen, to her arms and down her wrist into her palm. It felt like a blossomed flower. There. Her hand withdrew from his with a swift motion, twirling on the ball of her feet, her body twisted in a magnificent spin and her arm came stretching out as she dashed to the dummy beside the first attempted attack. Fist met the center of the wooden dummy, chakra burst through, the dummy burst successfully like Zakku's did before. Masa stared at the completely nonexistent target. A genuine smile spread upon her lips. "Target, acquired." The girl straightens with a laugh, "Thanks Zakku" hr face turned to him with a tilted smile. Her hands rested upon her hips as she turned to look at her master piece. "You aren't a waste of time after all."
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: Students Meet Again    Students Meet Again  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:09 pm

Zakku chuckled and he scratched the back of his head. "I dont know if that was a compliment or insult. Beside the point, I'm impressed you caught on so well. Chakra Manipulation is a High Chunin and Jounin level technique. Not sure how i got it that easy either but you know." He smiled to her and then had a thought. "Hey you know how i always want to be a Sanin?" He didnt even wait for a reply. "Well there's three of them and usually they are a team. You should be on my team and train with me so we can bcome Sanin together Masa!" He grinned and extended his hand. "What do you say? We can bring an Era of peace to the lands together."
Back to top Go down
Macho Chii

Macho Chii

PostSubject: Re: Students Meet Again    Students Meet Again  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:34 pm

Masa only responded with a playful smile, "Eh, perhaps we might be at the same page....in terms of levels." she shrugged, a bit excited about her training progress. Masa blinked as his sudden mood change, his smile grew bigger, "Hey you know how I always wanted to be a Sanin?" asked the boy. Something told her this was not going to a good direction, and she was right. Before she could nod he asked her to join him. His hand stretched out to for her shake as an agreement. Her eyes stared down at his open hand, not quite sure if to accept or not. Might as well start somewhere, she thought. "Sure" replied Masa, hand in hand with his. Perhaps this path would lead her where she needed to be and maybe then......her thoughts trailed as she stood there quiet and still. "To become a Sannin means more than just hard work......to be the greatest ninja of our time....that will take dedication, sacrifice and much more." she stated in thought, "There will be a time where our paths will split, until then....I'll accept your offer." with that said, they sealed their unspoken promise of greatness and perhaps even friendship.
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: Students Meet Again    Students Meet Again  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:17 pm

Zakku smiled at his new teammate. "Well i hope our paths wont split, but i realize the dedication and sacrafice that will be needed." Zakku thought for a moment. "Comnsidering the first three Sanin I suppose we'll need another teammate and summonings... But i think we should get stronger first before worrying about summoning!" He smiled and walked toward a dummy. He controlled his chakara to form a small ball in his hand and hit the dummy with it. Barely a scratch. "Still can't get it..." Zakku frowned and looked at his hand. The art was long lost to most ninja, but the Rasangan was legendary. Used by the 4th Hokage of Konoha and Naruto Uzumaki, it was a powerful and devestating attack.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Students Meet Again    Students Meet Again  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:26 pm

Since it hasn't been replied to since July, can i have permission to move this to the Dead rp's section???
Back to top Go down
http://tsukirhuu.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Students Meet Again    Students Meet Again  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Students Meet Again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rp Forum :: Archives :: Dead RPs-
Jump to: