Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bad day for a villager

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
exile720
Admin

Bad day for a villager Empty
PostSubject: Bad day for a villager   Bad day for a villager I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:25 pm

Wrath waited for his brother by the village gates. It was about time for some sibling bonding to take place between them. Corruption was somewhat of a loner and needed to see what his purpose in the world was so Father had told him to meet Wrath outside of Konoha today. And as usual, he was late. "Where the hell is that little bastard?" Wrath muttered.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/Exile720
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Bad day for a villager   Bad day for a villager I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:30 pm

"Oi, all you had to do was look up brother." Jack said to Wrath. He was on top of the village gates above wrath, He hopped down and smiled "Good to see you." Jack said smiling devilishly. His spear in his belt was ready for combat.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bad day for a villager   Bad day for a villager I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:35 pm

Wrath smiled a bit devilishly. His siblings always brought out the best in him. "I see you have a spear? Father just give that to you?" Wrath looked it over. "It looks kinda creepy. All the better to corrupt pathetic little worms like these people out here huh?" He laughed at his own little joke and gestured for his brother to lead the way.

(Note for the spear, this is the RP where you got it so that i can move it in the equipment thread)
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Bad day for a villager   Bad day for a villager I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:46 pm

Jack handed it over to him "Agreed,Father gave it to me when I turned fifteen, so I have had a year to use it." He chuckled with his brother. They walked into the leaf and into a close bar. All the men & women stared for a second before returning to there normal conversation "Care for a drink brother?" Jack asked him.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bad day for a villager   Bad day for a villager I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:48 pm

Wrath laughed again. "If you honestly think the bartender will give you a drink, be my guest." He stopped laughing and grew very serious. "Of course, if you really want a drink, I can handle that." Wrath was wearing his light armor, showing off every muscle. He was definitely an intimidating figure.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Bad day for a villager   Bad day for a villager I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:56 pm

He laughed a little "Relax brother, you forget I have a silver tongue." He motioned to the female bartender and whispered in her ear. She blushed and giggled for a minute "Everybody please leave right now its closing time." The female bartender said. All of the people sighed and left, leaving the two of them and the bartender. She handed him a bit of sake and Jack kissed her on the cheek. "See?" he said motioning to the now empty bar.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bad day for a villager   Bad day for a villager I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:23 am

Wrath attempted to smile, but he wasnt very glad with the way things had happened. "I really wanted to beat the hell out of someone." He growled. "If this bitch messes up our drinks, im going to rip her apart. Or maybe burn her alive. Or pull out her intestines. I dont know, it really depends on how badly she fucks up and how pissed i get." Wrath smiled devilishly at the thought of all the terrible things he could do.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Bad day for a villager   Bad day for a villager I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:35 am

He smiled back "At least let me fuck her first if your gonna do that." he said. He took notice that the female bartender was just come back with there sake all ready poured. Jack looked at her and winked, causing her to blush and walked her fine looking ass to the back. Jack then took a small sip of it.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bad day for a villager   Bad day for a villager I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:53 am

Wrath downed his glass quickly and then slammed the cup down. "Another." He said coldly, halting the girl where she stood. "I require more alcohol." His grin widened and he thought of something. "Also, my little brother here thinks you are sexy and wants to fuck your tight little ass. Think very hard before refusing such an offer." His voice was like needles. He was going to kill the girl regardless of her answer. A yes would ust delay the inevitable.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Bad day for a villager   Bad day for a villager I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 4:45 pm

Jack put his face in his hands, did he really just say that? The female bartender got Wrath more sake and put her soft hand on Jack's Shoulder. Jack looked up to see her smiling at him, she leaned across the bar to kiss him on the lips lightly and romantically. This led to moans and orgasms coming from the back of the bar. Jack slowly walk out and sat back down on his stool grinning from ear to ear. The female bartender came back with more sake for Wrath.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bad day for a villager   Bad day for a villager I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 6:36 pm

Wrath laughed at the smile exhibited on both of their faces. "So i see you two had fun. I hope you dont mind, but i helped myself to whatever you had behind the bar." He took the cup from the girl and drank deeply. "So how was it little brother?" He smiled devilishly at the girl. After Corruption gave his answer, the bitch was going to die.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Bad day for a villager   Bad day for a villager I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:22 pm

Corruption smiled "it was good brother, and you can do what you plan now, I have had my fun." he said turning away from the bar.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bad day for a villager   Bad day for a villager I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:12 pm

Wrath's smile widened and before the girl even had a chance to scream, he grabbed her by the throat and slammed her against the wall. "Brother? Should I rip out her throat, or her spine?" He asked with malice in his voice
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Bad day for a villager   Bad day for a villager I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:03 pm

Corruption sighed "Do what you please brother, I shall just sit here and watch." he said as he leaned back and waited for Wrath to finish his kill.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bad day for a villager   Bad day for a villager I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:12 pm

Wrath smiled even wider. It was a severely sinister smile at that. He spun her around so that her back faced him and he slammed his hand into her back, grabbing a hold of her spine. She screamed in agony as he twisted it and the vertebrae began to splinter. "How does this feel you stupid bitch?" He asked with relative calm, taking pleasure in her pain. Instead of waiting for an answer, he yanked on her spine and it began to tear from the skin. It severed from her pelvis and he gave it one last jerk, before pulling it all the way out, still attached to her skull. The girl dropped lifeless and blood poured from the fatal wound. The whole event lasted roughly five excruiating minutes, and Wrath smiled the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Bad day for a villager   Bad day for a villager I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:23 pm

Corruption watched as the women forcefully got her spine ripped out. After Wrath got finished killing her, Corruption got of his seat and walked towards the door of the bar. He turned his head slightly "Coming brother?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bad day for a villager   Bad day for a villager I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:35 pm

Wrath turned from the body and walked to the door. "I need a challenge." He sighed. "There must be some shinobi in this village that could put up some kind of fight." Wrath punched the wall next to him which crumbled under the force.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Bad day for a villager   Bad day for a villager I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:58 pm

Corruption only smirked as wrath obliterated the wall. He then opened up the door and motioned for Wrath to go first "I'm sure if we cause enough trouble we will get someone good enough." he said.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bad day for a villager   Bad day for a villager I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:59 pm

Wrath simply laughed and stepped out into the sunlight where people were already looking around. "I like your style brother." He then grabbed the nearest citizen and squeezed his head until it popped and brain matter exploded everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Bad day for a villager   Bad day for a villager I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:05 pm

Corruption grabbed another who was screaming in fear "Hold still!" he yelled and blew fire right in there face. He then drew his spear extended it and threw it like a javelin at a civilian he stopped moving and slowly got corrupted.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bad day for a villager   Bad day for a villager I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:18 pm

Wrath smirked at the display, already this section of town was screaming and panicking in fear. Corruption had already exposed his weapon however. "Dont let them see all your surprises before the real battle begins. They will know all your tricks." Wrath slammed his fist into a man that bumped into him. The man dropped and died instantly. "I really hate pathetic worms."
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Bad day for a villager   Bad day for a villager I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:21 pm

He pulled his spear out of the man, and the man went limp and fell over dead "Oh come now, I haven't used everything." he said looking over to wrath slamming his fist down.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bad day for a villager   Bad day for a villager I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:35 pm

Wrath laughed slightly. "You are cocky brother. Remember that you are still so young and havent seen a lot of battle. This may be an experience for you." Almost as if it were a signal to begin, two jounin landed on either side of the sinful brothers. Both male. The one closest to Wrath drew a large sword and Wrath smiled. The blade was then coated in flames but the shinobi remained silent. "So a fire user huh?" Wrath slammed his fist into the ground and pulled out Gekido. It was a rather unique summoning. "What is your name?"

The man answered. "It doesnt matter what my name is. But if you must know, I will be the man killing you today. Ragni Potemkin."

Wrath snorted. "You are a fool to even think you can challenge me. You and your partner over there are going to die."

(You describe the man on your end and then i will control him. You control this guy.)
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Bad day for a villager   Bad day for a villager I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:13 pm

The other jounin created hand signs and created a large earth box around him and corruption, separating them from war and his opponent. Corruption looked around him, observing his surroundings. "Now we have you secured from the outside." the jounin said. "Bad move, I excel at close range combat." Corruption said as he pointed his spear at the ninja.

The jounin on the other side facing wrath said "Now you are separated, now we will take you down." The jounin ran forward and attempted to stab forward at wrath.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bad day for a villager   Bad day for a villager I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:14 pm

The shinobi looked across at Corruption. His earth style was a great defence, and he was relatively good at taijutsu himself. He dashed forward, making a few handsigns. "Earth Style: Stone Armor." He surronded his body in stone and launched a heavy kick at Corruptions face.

Wrath laughed, a frontal assault wouldnt work on him. Wrath lifted Gekido and blocked the forward stab and then let the flames from his own sword coat the blade. He then swung a series of strikes at the attacking shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad day for a villager   Bad day for a villager I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad day for a villager
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rp Forum :: Archives :: Dead RPs-
Jump to: