Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nagito Hitaki (greed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

Nagito Hitaki (greed) Empty
PostSubject: Nagito Hitaki (greed)   Nagito Hitaki (greed) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:47 pm

Name:Nagito Hitaki (Greed)

Birthday: 1/17

Looks: Nagito Hitaki (greed) Anime-11

Village: Hidden Rain

Element: Wind, Fire

Specialty: being a baws

Personality: Nagito is a slimy, cruel, and visious sort of man. The ruler of a criminal organization that deals in all manner of naty businesses. Nagito is known for he exceptional greed and is very much happy to kill anyone who trys to steal from him. When he is with is fellow sin's however, he loses the crime lord slime, and replaces it with a heavy dose of wit and sarcasm.

History: When Nagito was born, he was burdoned with Greed, one of the sins, by 'Father.' Adandoned by his parents, Nagito grew an orphan, in a small shelter in the hidden Rain. WHen he was ten years old, GReed emerages and Nagito embraced it fully. Greed had gifted Nagito with a special power: His fingers began super powerful plasma cutters, capable of sliceing through any material. With this, Nagito began his first act of crime that would eventually lead him to the road that would have him on the throne of a criminal organization. By age twenty-one. Nagito had his hand in every corner of the black market. Human trafficing, drug running, weapons trade, gambling, private contractors(Mercs), as well as many other smaller trades. On the watchlist of everyone major village and heavily wanted for numoorious crimes, Nagito is probably one of the most illusive men on the planet for not a single soul alive(save the sins and a few slaves, guards and his most trusted underlings.all of whom he keeps under a consent watch by his spys and guards.) knows what he even looks like. He made sure of that when he turned 12, and left the orphanige ablaze, the dead left to burn inside.

RP Sample:"Gentlemen please understand." Nagito said from his chair in a rather large office, lights off save two to illuminate the two men in suits sitting across from Nagito. "This deal is the future of your....businesses. There is a great fortune to be made. And I'm always interested in my next fortune." Nagito smirked in the darkness. He stood up and placed her hands on her desk, leaning foward as he watched the two men whisper disapproval of Nagito terms. "I would hate to see our relasionship end on a poor note. Here, why don't I bring in some entertainment for the two of you. Maybe it will help you reconsiter." Nagito picked up the phone on his desk and hit the tp button. "Send the girls in." He said into the receiver. He hung up and soon, the lights all went on as two 20 year olds in skimpy clothing entered with liquor and glasses. 'You called master.' "Ah yes, please entertain my two guests." Nagito said, his face shown for the first time to the man. Fear shoot across the men's faces as they looked upon the man. "You show have taken that deal." HE said cruely as the girls broke the bottles they were carrying and used the glass peices slice each man's throat open before they could move. "Such a shame. I'll have to just take over their market." He laughed as he sat down nad picked up the phone once more. "Have someone in to clean up the mess." He said nad hung up. He spun his chair, so the back faced the door as the two girls walked to Nagito and got on their knees, ready to service their master. "Its good to be the king." He laughed.

Relations: His girls (His two loyal servents) his liutenant, The sins.

Goals: Be rich and powerful

Dislikes: being screwed over

Other Notes: carrier of Greed.

Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
exile720
Admin

Nagito Hitaki (greed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nagito Hitaki (greed)   Nagito Hitaki (greed) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:59 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/Exile720

Nagito Hitaki (greed)
Page 1 of 1