Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roulette (Mistress Poison)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

Roulette (Mistress Poison) Empty
PostSubject: Roulette (Mistress Poison)   Roulette (Mistress Poison) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:45 pm

Name: Roulette
Alias: Mistress Poison

Age: Your guess is as good as mine~ but by her looks we estimate she's older then fifteen
Birthday: November 14th

Looks: Roulette (Mistress Poison) 2-20

Village: Ex Yukagakure

Element: Water and earth

Specialty: Potions (Eg - Poisons, anti-venom, antidotes etc)

Personality: "They call me Mistress Poison, my real name known only by a few. You want to know why I am called that, well I'm pretty sure my name alone is hint enough. I truly am a Mistress of Poisons; people and creatures of all kinds seek me out, either for my aid or help, or simply to take my life and discover my secrets. It matters not, I aid whomever agrees to my bargin, of which I change with each person. And if you have come to hunt me, I'm sure I have a vial of something that will quickly make you change your mind.

My 'speciality' as most may call it is that I know every Potion, Poison and antidote known to man, and a few which aren't exactly known by any creature now living. My products do come at a price though and if you request something I have every right to refuse, those who have risked 'forcing' me to do anything have shortly found out not to mess with me, they don't call me Mistress Poison for nothing."

History: My past is the same as many Neko’s are, born in slavery, not knowing my parents yet I knew I had a brother, whom when I got out of the slave trade I met and bonded with, although now we go our separate ways. My time there was short though compared to the others and At the age of five I was gone from that awful place with only the burn mark on my right side to remind me of that horrid place. The reason I left… Was not because I escaped but simply because a master happened to like my, what you would call ‘Feisty’ attitude. And luckily for me he wasn’t the worst I could have strived for, he may have been strict but he didn’t want me for a slave, more as the daughter he didn’t have.

I learnt to obey and in exchange he put me through school, even though I was a neko I still managed to learn the ninja arts, eventually specializing in Poisons and antidotes, it wasn’t strange considering my master/ father had an interest in it and owned a small green house filled with all sorts and number of plants and such.

I eventually graduated to Chunin though in order to fit in at school I had to hide my tail under my skirt and my ears were covered by a red beret. I just had to be careful not to grin or I would show my pointed teeth, thus I grew to be serene, giving a coy smile here and there but never full on grinning.
My father had grown elderly in all this time and he had to pass on to the other side, he left me his possetions and I took care of his green house, also I made an effort to bury his body in a lovely garden, where I thought he would be happy.

Sad for his loss but ready to move on I quit Ninja school at Chunin and eventually found a boy, given I still hid my neko traits and looks in order to fit in so this boy, lets name him Kutsuu for the time being, I’m not going to give his real name seeing as he has a bounty on his head and I want to be the one to hunt him down. I won’ go into detail but lets just say he got my heart, we fell in love and were together for a while. I loved him with my heart, yet fate had a strange way of screwing with you, you see, I was happy, truly happy, my life seemed perfect and fate didn’t like that; you see, I finally told him, well showed him my secret. Told him I was a neko, grew up in the slave trade, told him my story and showed him my tail ears and teeth. He called me a freak, a monster, how could he have ever loved me and left me there, broken hearted, eyes blurry with tears.

It took me a while to get over him and I still don’t believe I have truly given up on him, although now the feeling for him in my heart has changed to one of hate, Not even my brother could help me get over it. I worked so hard on my potions, poisons and antidotes, claiming the name Mistress Poison over my true birth name, it was just a reminder of my previous life, all the hurt and heartbreak and such, I closed my heart and became professional, completely business, not loving again, ever. It was hard to trust men, except my brother yet after that incident I gave up trying to hide who I was, freely showing my ears and tail.

A strange History I know but that’s my story, that’s what I try to forget every day, but it’s not so bad compared to others, at least I wasn’t raped or abused much. Just a strange past for a strange girl.

Relations:
Family:
Brother - Kain

Acquaintances:
Tsuki Rhuu (Often buys her finished products)
Yukiko Yumi (Often supplies herbs and plants on exchange for antidotes and such)

Goals: To get revenge on the one who broke her heart

Likes: What she does, Poisons, being in control of a situation, researching a new poison

Dislikes: Men, Wolves and dogs, Being helpless, being taken advantage of, Being tricked

Last edited by Cookiechan on Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tsukirhuu.deviantart.com/
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

Roulette (Mistress Poison) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roulette (Mistress Poison)   Roulette (Mistress Poison) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:44 pm

Done and awaiting Approval :3
Back to top Go down
http://tsukirhuu.deviantart.com/

Roulette (Mistress Poison)
Page 1 of 1