Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case)   In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 7:18 pm

Roulette was still asleep when the boy woke up and as she rolled off him her eyes fluttered open and she rolled over to her stomach and started coughing, getting the lingering smoke out of her lungs before realising that her enemy was beside her, her head snapped to him and she blinked giving him a slow smile "So, I'm guessing that if you didn't capture me while i was passed out you've changed your mind?"
Back to top Go down
http://tsukirhuu.deviantart.com/
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case)   In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 10:22 pm

He still had his mission but how could he complete it will the way she looked at him with those beautiful eyes and loving smile. “I guess not. It’s not like I have a time limit or anything so yeah. Sorry for making such a fuss earlier. Is there something I could do to help you out?” The no named boy asked though once again not sure exactly why.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case)   In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:33 pm

"Water would be nice" Roulette replied with a slow smile. Yeah this was going to be harder then she thought, the man she loved once before had looked at her the same way this man was now, it brought back some unpleasant memories and in response she felt the beret on her head and pulled it tighter on her head to cover her ears. "Do you have a name boy? I'd like to have something to call you" Roulette just needed time to wait until he was asleep again, give him the antidote as well as a drug to make him remain unconscious again for a few hours and she would be out of here, she could deal with this love filled boy for a few hours surely.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case)   In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:44 pm

“Well” He started off, “It’s kind of embarrassing. I actually don’t have a name. Was never given one nor do I know what to call myself either. Anyways I’ll go get you that water. Do you just want a glass or should I carry it in something bigger?” (sorry for the short post)
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case)   In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:26 pm

No name? Really? that was very strange, even slaves were given names, though they were usually changed to suit what her master liked, but she wasn't a slave no more, she was her own person, mainly she used the name Mistress in her name nowadays as kind of a reference back to the slave trade, she would neve admit it though. "Everybody should have a name" Roulette mused knowing that he could hear her and looked up at him "Would... Would you like me to give you a name?" thinking in her head she gave a toothy grin "I've got it! Your name shall be Mokushi" winking at him she looked back down at her hands and thought "Just a glass please"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case)   In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In need of a better name (cookiebird) (M just in case)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rp Forum :: Archives :: Dead RPs-
Jump to: