Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:03 am

Kiyaki jumped easily down and began walking in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:05 am

They walked in silence for a while still Haru then asked, “So what's this legend about your clan?” She asked trying to start a conversation he might like. She took out her book so she might take notes.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:11 am

" Well the Tatitka clan used to be a powerful top notch ninjutsu clan mainly their tatics were earth but some choose to push for more power the people learned with alittle brain focus they could use the earth as a weapon thats when the Tatitka Clan became strong and many of my clan were great and powerful ninjas but me I plan to surpass all." Kiyaki said.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:17 am

“Oh,” She said writing this down. “What do you mean used to be a powerful top notch clan? Did something happen?” She then asked.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:22 am

"Clan went to war everyone died in front me I was only one survive." Kiyaki said and then he slid off his scarf only to reveal a nasty kunia scar running from his cheekbone to his chin. " Clan fought eachother family turned on one another till no one left but I." Kiyaki said as the horrors of that night lie grim on his face.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:25 am

“What did they go to war about?” she asked. What could of possible drove them to kill off one another like that?
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:29 am

" Power Greed and urge to test themselves power can be both bad and good if used correctly if not this what happens." Kiyaki said. He then decided he would show her how powerful the kekkie genkei was.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:35 am

"Oh" She said. She really couldn't bounce a question off of that one. He had a much more interesting family history then hers and it was a good thing he didn't ask ether. The there was a shift in wind making the sand start to dance as they kept walking through.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:40 am

Kiayki then said " Like to see Tatitka strength won't take no for answer." Kiyaki said as he began to focus parts of the earth began to break away from their roots even the earth they were standing on was flowin up into the air. "This my kekkie genkei it do more than just this." Kiyaki said.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:43 am

It would have been an interesting show if it wasn’t for the sand there were standing on sliding down to fill the holes Kiayki made while lifting up the large chunks of earth. The fast moving sand swept her off her feet landing her bum on the sand. “Make it stop!” She ordered fearing that she might end up in that whole with no way to get out.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:46 am

" Sorry havn't used the kekkei genkei but this time with someone else." Kiyaki said as he slowly and lightly drifted them to the ground and neatly landed it down with no jerks what so ever.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:49 am

She lowered the back of her head to the sand, her heart still pumping from the adrenaline rush. “Well…It was quite powerful.” She commented while still having her back on the ground. If only she had some sort of superpower like that.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:59 am

" You feel useless don't you." Kiyaki said as he begins to think 'maybe i could save her from her uselessness by teaching her the tatitka kekkei genkei.' Kiyaki thought then he said " would you like to attempt something with me like attempt to learn my kekkei genkei." Kiyaki said.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:04 am

“Don’t kekkei genkei need certain genetics in order to work? I though only those from your clan could have it.” She told him. She just felt like lying there forever, she felt like she wasn’t going to do anything better anyways. How could she even call herself a ninja?
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:05 am

" I believe you can do it we can take a break from mission to train." Kiyaki said.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:08 am

A break didn’t seem to half bad. “Fine I guess.” She said. Haru however didn’t move from her spot on the sand. She needed a little help getting up before she would do that.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:10 am

"Come on a ninja can't just lie around in battle." Kiyaki said as he held his hand out to lend her a hand.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:49 pm

She really didn’t have the energy to make a comeback on that last one so she just took his hand and got back up to her feet. “Well, where are we going to go now?” She asked.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:30 pm

" No where we stay here and train" Kiyaki said.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:38 pm

“Ookkay?” She said still standing there. He really had to work on his grammar. Anyways Haru stood there waiting for whatever it was they were going to do.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 6:27 pm

”Okay close eyes imagine yourself as earth and begin to move in your mind as earth” Kiyaki said.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 6:37 pm

“Okay” She said closing her eyes and doing as he instructed. She just imagined for seconds without end. Nothing happened though. Not even a grain of sand would move to her. There wasn’t even an ounce of chakra working for her even if she was able to successfully do his justu. Unknown to the both of them there were seal marks all over her body written in invisible ink.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:31 am

”Hmmm... Wierd should beable to learn it but it have limitations.” Kiyaki said. Then hd noticed something on hand of Haru. ” what that on hand.” Kiyaki said grabbing her hand and pulling up ghe sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:41 am

Indeed there was a black symbol on her hand that stretched from her hand down to her arm and into the inside of her shirt if he really wanted to be bold. However the sudden grabbing of her hand caused her to break the concentration she had. “Huh” She said opening her eyes causing the mark to disappear again. “What are you doing?” She then asked.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:52 am

” there there black mark on hand to inside shirt I saw it.” Kiyaki said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature   You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You do the math (LIGHTbird) Mature
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rp Forum :: Archives :: Dead RPs-
Jump to: