Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Breaking (BIRDGOR MATURE)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nbird13

Nbird13

Breaking (BIRDGOR MATURE) Empty
PostSubject: Breaking (BIRDGOR MATURE)   Breaking (BIRDGOR MATURE) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:51 pm

Mimi was just a girl, long black hair, bright blue eyes, with a small figure. Mimi however was different. She was a neko equip with cat like ears, sharp pointy teeth, and not to mention the tail. The day was starting out just like any other day. She was behind a dark metal cage in some sort of strange market place. Scary people would sometime come to take a look at her in which she would hide her completely naked body in the farthest corner of the cage. Only recently did she get a sticker on the front of the cage though she couldn’t imagine what it said. After it was placed though, more and more visitors would come and see her, even do and say provocative things to try and get her attention.

It was still early morning though so there were no strange visitors were around…yet. Mimi couldn’t always remember if it was like this. That food they kept giving her always seemed to make her forget any life she had before this. Speaking of which, her breakfast hadn’t come yet. She wondered why, her stomach was already growling. Then suddenly a sound like an opening of a door came from a distance. Who could it be?
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Breaking (BIRDGOR MATURE)   Breaking (BIRDGOR MATURE) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:16 pm

"Don't! Leave her, she's not worth out life's lets get out of her" another man shouted and the slaved that ran into her cage ran back out slamming the door. He had looked like he'd seen a ghost as he ran for the hills just like the Rest of the black marcher crew and soon it was all quiet. Then only one sound could be heard, the sound of heavy metallic footsteps. Followed by the Low robotic wheeze of breathing, outside the cage a man could be see. If he could be called that, another term would be giant. Standing inhumanly tall looming over even the biggest of men, this man came in around 7'1 with a large solid toned build full of muscle. being half as broad as he is tall. shaven headed with piercing ice blue eyes. the size is the thing that draws peoples eyes but not what keeps it . on his lower face covering all including his nose, jaw and up to his cheek bones is a rebreather mask. He walked casually and stopped outside the cage slowly looking in and down at the little neko with predator eyes. He reached forward with a guantleted hand and ripped the solid steel door off like it was nothing. He walked slowly and was a foot away from her "can you speak" the tone was polite and humble through the speaker but held something else, something deadly.

http://my.deviantart.com/messages/#/d59tzgv
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Breaking (BIRDGOR MATURE)   Breaking (BIRDGOR MATURE) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:33 pm

Out of all the visitors she had seen this one toped the scary list. As the bars of steel were ripped from their sockets Mimi slid back to her corner as usual. She hesitated as the thing started to speak to her. Unlike all the others she simply ignored, this visitor was already past her comfort zone. He might even beat her like she saw with some of the other “unruly” girls. Mimi slowly nodded to his question but didn’t say a work. She was too scared to even try and speak words.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Breaking (BIRDGOR MATURE)   Breaking (BIRDGOR MATURE) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:41 pm

"Are you enslaved because of your race" the figure stated simply and stood towering over her for a second before slowly sinking down onto his knee. Making the height difference a little less extreme, he didn't know why he wasn't off killing everybody here like he planned. Maybe it was because she was curious about the girl, the rest of them had escaped and yet this one was still trapped. He admitted the neko girl was quite pretty.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Breaking (BIRDGOR MATURE)   Breaking (BIRDGOR MATURE) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:47 pm

While the answer was a blatant yes, Mimi had no idea. All she could remember was that cage, it was her life. Now that he was crouched down though the mystery man did seem a bit friendlier, much friendlier then the others she had seen around. However she didn’t want to let her guard down just yet. After all she still didn’t really trust anyone outside of her cage. Her stomach however started to speak for itself, making rumbling sounds signifying its displeasure with no food.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Breaking (BIRDGOR MATURE)   Breaking (BIRDGOR MATURE) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:59 pm

"Come" the man said and his hand reached forward and offered to take hers. Could she not talk or did she not want to, he understood if she didn't and when he got tired of waiting for her to take his hand and leaned forward scooping her small form up in his string arms. He held her bridal style and walked out of the cage, a ninja appeared next to him "sir we have located the runners" the man said quickly and waited for a but looking at the girl strangely "are your orders still the same" Macht nodded "no survivors" he stated and the ninja nodded and vanished. Keen ears would hear muffled screams in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Breaking (BIRDGOR MATURE)   Breaking (BIRDGOR MATURE) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:05 pm

Mimi stayed still as she was carried out of her cage for what seemed to be the first in her life. The outside world was bright to her eyes and so she covered her eyes with an available arm. And as the screams of the slavers ran out, Mimi could hear every word. She quickly tried and bury herself in the shirt of the man you just took her away from her home, if she could even call it that. Was she going to be killed just like the others?
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Breaking (BIRDGOR MATURE)   Breaking (BIRDGOR MATURE) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:11 pm

Macht walked with the girl in his arms front he direction he came and just as calmly. His own ears as good as hers and hearing the scream but it didn't matter to him, killing was second nature to him and yet he was a monster with a heart. He wondered what Trina would think of him taking a girl home with him, Katsura sure have a hit on her and slander Macht but it was just him. "Does the cat hold your tongue, speak. What is your name girl" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Breaking (BIRDGOR MATURE)   Breaking (BIRDGOR MATURE) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:18 pm

Though however much of her wanted to answer this question for him, she was just too frightened and scared. Her long furry tale climbed up and reached her body, putting her in a ball like state. Luckily there was a sticker attached to her back that had the answer Macht desired. “Name: Mimi, Sex: Female, Classification: Night Stacker”, it would read. The black furred girl just stayed there, still as could be doing a good job if she was pretending to be dead. She just didn’t know what was going to happen now.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Breaking (BIRDGOR MATURE)   Breaking (BIRDGOR MATURE) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:18 pm

"Mimi" Macht mused and as he looked down at her collar and read what was on it. If he had lips he would have smiled and then lost it in an instant "what does your classification mean, night stacker" he questioned though he doubted that sue would answer him but continued walking, he was slowly being a copied by ninja and then lots and if one noticed the markings on their jackets. Squads. 23 jounin equivalent ninja his body guard, diamond shark company. They talked and chatted happily but none question why their leading was carrying the little neko though all thought it.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Breaking (BIRDGOR MATURE)   Breaking (BIRDGOR MATURE) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:52 am

“I….” She said starting to speak to him for the first time. Needless to say she was afraid but she felt like she had to tell him. “They classify us in names depending on our abilities. There’s War Tiger, Snow Devil, Peek Hunter, and Night Stacker not to mention the mix breeds…” She said softly and quietly almost as if she was more meaning to talk to herself then him. One thing was for certain, she didn’t look him in the eye. “I heard them say that Night Stackers were going down, no one wanted to buy us….they kept me in there for so long…so long….” Mimi’s stomach started to growl a bit louder as the mystery machine man continue to carry her along with his gang. What were they going to do with her?
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Breaking (BIRDGOR MATURE)   Breaking (BIRDGOR MATURE) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 5:38 pm

"Must refer to you black hair, well everywhere" Macht commented and looked around, he sighed "this is slow progress, zevrat squad omega reports that leaf ninja are closing on the black market site. Make hast ill meet you back at the land of iron" he announced and well ordered and look down at mimi "don't be scared just hold on" and then he vanished and simply appeared to a ullage looking so similar to the mist, the gates opened and he entered. The guard bowed and a girl stormed up with a stack of papers. "Onikage you shouldn't have gone out with diamond shark company their is too much work! And who's this" secretary arise said, her loli form and brunette hair made her look like she belonged at a school.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Breaking (BIRDGOR MATURE)   Breaking (BIRDGOR MATURE) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:07 pm

((Thanks again for letting me into the rp ^^))
"Why did they leave?" a medium-sized blondie murmured, trying to make her way through the fray.

Kora was a bit disoriented- there had been a bit of an explosion, and she couldn't seem to find her teammates...

Kora's last few days had been simple- a mission to go to the Jomae village, to help sort out a Neko slave-trade case that Konoha had caught wind of.

She had come mainly for the nekos- her job in this mission was to console and heal any of the possibly injured people they would find.

That was what Kora did- heal people. When she wasn't on a mission, she was a full-time medic under the service of the Hokage. She couldn't stand to see people in pain, so...it was a good job for her. Although....

Perhaps coming on this mission was not the best idea. With her usually shy nature, interacting with strangers could be a bit...difficult, to say the least.

But she hadn't the time to think of this.

"Um....h-hello?" she spoke softly.
Kora had seen a small figure- a girl, with dark hair and what looked like cat ears and a cat tail....a neko. That meant it was time to get on with her mission- whether her teammates were there or not.

Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Breaking (BIRDGOR MATURE)   Breaking (BIRDGOR MATURE) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:25 pm

Mimi hopped off the mystery man’s arms and ran off to the corner of the building they were standing in. She was plain in view for Macht if he was ever looking for her as he dealt with the secretary. That was when the girl named Kora approached. Mimi of course picked the shy approach and just said nothing. She wasn’t hurt at all. Mimi was lucky enough not to rock the boat and get punished unlike some of the other girls. Mimi’s only real problem was that she was hungry. She still didn’t get her breakfast yet and it felt like mid-day already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking (BIRDGOR MATURE)   Breaking (BIRDGOR MATURE) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking (BIRDGOR MATURE)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rp Forum :: Archives :: Dead RPs-
Jump to: