Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The art of Death

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nbird13

Nbird13

The art of Death Empty
PostSubject: The art of Death   The art of Death I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:39 am

The Assassin girl Amaya had infiltrated a quite village in the middle of the night. She was a dark shadow to the world, she made sure of it. She was hiding in a dark corner, her dark leather armor blending in perfectly with the lack of light. Her target was acquired, a drunk noble stumbling in the streets. Amaya louded her crossbow. Before she aimed she checked her souroundins. Left, right, behind, up, and down all clear. With that she took careful aim at the noble and with the squeeze of the trigger the deadly bolt was realized.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

The art of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art of Death   The art of Death I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:42 am

Chidori was told to protect the man, And as such he had seen the bolt and drawn his sword, Easilly he put it up to block the bolt, The arrow cracked and fell to the ground, He smirked and surged lighning at his feet, Illuminating the area around them, THe nobleman screamed and ran. scared for his life.

Chidori meanwhile grinned at the girl "Well, It looks like we have a problem, Kid"
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

The art of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art of Death   The art of Death I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:45 am

(I don't see a privacy sign, so I'm assuming this is an open rp. if that is the case, may I join in.)
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Nbird13

Nbird13

The art of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art of Death   The art of Death I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:48 am

In what seemed to be in a blink of an eyes she reloaded her crossbow. She pointed but did not fire on the protector. He was not the target but it would appear that she was going to get no where with him in the way. He was obviously trained to block straight forward attacks. Surprise and stealth were going to be her biggest helpers if she was going to win. She keep holding the bow up with on hand as the other reached down to create activate a smock bomb around her. She backed up silently so that she could find a better hiding spot. If things went to plan he would follow and give her an opening.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

The art of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art of Death   The art of Death I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:48 am

(I'm fine with it as long as Binx is)
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

The art of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art of Death   The art of Death I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:52 am

Chidori took the bait on purposed and followed into the smoke, Keeping his guard up. He wasnt going to under estimated her, He had learnt enough from doing that in the past. He twirled his blade around over his head as he ran, Moving the smoke away
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

The art of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art of Death   The art of Death I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:57 am

By the time the smock cleared she was long gone, blending in to yet another shadow. However this time she was on a roof top in prone position. She had a shot on his back and decided to take it. She poured some chakra into her bow to make the bolt completely silently hopefully giving him limited reaction time. The shot was fired whizzing through the air aimed to harm Chidori.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

The art of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art of Death   The art of Death I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:01 am

Ansatsu crept along in the dark. He was here to "watch" The assassination first handhe could see the heart beat of the target and guard in his minds eye through sound that normal humans couldn't hear until they pressed against the chest. He could hear the bolt sail through the air and he could hear the bolt glance of the man's blade and miss the target. Now his assassin was on the move nad ansatsu was as well. He used he armblades and spikes on the front of his boots to scale and wall and follow via the ceiling. The hunt was on.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

The art of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art of Death   The art of Death I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:07 am

Chidori blocked once again, It was closer this time, But still easy. There where two now, Two people breathing, He smiled and infused his blade with lightning, It glowed solidly. giving enough light to see the assassins "Come on, This isnt far, BRING MORE" Chdiori laughed manicly before ra[idly turning back to normal, He made a few hand signs and smeared blood on his hand summoning Kovu his cheeta, The cat laughed "You havent summoned me in awhile"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

The art of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art of Death   The art of Death I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:18 am

A cheetah? Those were rare but this one seemed to be well trained meaning it's deadly speed must be finally tuned as a weapon. This was not going to go well for her if she didn't keep her distance. She louded yet another bolt into her bow lightning fast only this time it had an explosive tip to it. If he used his sword again he was going to get caught in the shrapnel. She aimed and fired once again. She got up and started to hop away. She wasn't going to stick around if for some reason he survived.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

The art of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art of Death   The art of Death I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:38 am

AS Ansatsu moved, he heard a new voice. A summon, how cute. Ansatsu continued to crawl on the ceiling, using the vibrations oof his movements to find rafters, which he dropped down onto, perching on them. He could "See" everything around him and scouted out hte best way to finish off his prey. He owould leave the actual hit to Amaya, but this guard, he would show no mercy.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

The art of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art of Death   The art of Death I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:42 am

Chidori got on the cheeta and in and instant, They were 50 feet away from the blast, Next chidori used his body flicked, In a flash of lightning chidori was gone again, His foot frints leaving no sound as he traveled at above human speed, He appaered right infront of the girl firing her bow at him, He swung down with her sword with one hand while also releasing a jutsu with the other "Lightning surge" The ground and around around him turned into a taser
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

The art of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art of Death   The art of Death I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:51 am

Amaya was able to bend back dodging the slice from his sword but the 'taser' was another matter. The lightning pulsed through her body unexpectedly. She fell backwards dropping her bow in the process. She couldn't move. Damn this wasn't good. How was she going to get out of this one.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

The art of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art of Death   The art of Death I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:51 am

Ansatsu moved quickly, jumpping from rafter to rafter, as he sensed the danger that his assassin was in. He readied his move. He jumpped down to the floor wwhen he was close enough, and shot a black blod at the ground just behind the guard as he did, when he landed, he shot another at the ground right infront of him and jumped through, porting from one hole to the next, and slashing at the attacked as he flew out.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

The art of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art of Death   The art of Death I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:43 pm

Chidori wasnt expecting it and was hit a few times, a few ccuts appeared on his arms and face, He started blocking with his much larger sword, Infusing the blade with lightning as he did so to make it sharper, Each swing was to break the other mans weapons, Or cut off his arm, He was able to use one hand while the other charged lightning chakra "Fall back and stay away, Or i kill her"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

The art of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art of Death   The art of Death I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:40 pm

She already knew her partners answer. It was training constantly that it was better to have your partner died then captured. Amaya closed her eyes sure that this was the end. But then she got an idea. If it was lightning chakra that hit her and is still in her body maybe she could use her wind charka on herself to try and remove it. It was worth a shot. It was a better idea then just laying down and wait to die.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

The art of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art of Death   The art of Death I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:55 pm

Ansatsu smirked under his mask. He laughed nad from out of the chest plate of his armor, an inky clone jumped out and lunged at Amaya at the same superr human super that Ansatsu moves at. The suprise of his strange armor would make sure that the guard didn't have a change to react to Ansatsu's doing before he removed Amaya from the situation. The inky clone turned into a puddle when She was far enough away. Now it was Ansatsu turn to fight.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

The art of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art of Death   The art of Death I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:37 pm

Chidori growled and pulled out his other two swords, Fangs. The twin blades fmaed for being from the swordsmen of the mist, These blases always surged themselves with lightning, Making then the most durible and sharpest of the famed seven, They also had a mind of their own, Just drawing them they started a jacobs ladder of lightning, Then fired only lightning quick at anatsu, Chidori decided to use this as a distraction and used body flicker, He seemed to dissapeare and reappear behind Anatsu, Swinging one for the mans thigh and the other downwards, Aiming for his shoulder
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

The art of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art of Death   The art of Death I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:26 pm

Since it hasn't been replied to since July, can i have permission to move this to the Dead rp's section???
Back to top Go down
http://tsukirhuu.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

The art of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: The art of Death   The art of Death I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The art of Death
Page 1 of 1