Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a hotspring for two

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

a hotspring for two Empty
PostSubject: a hotspring for two   a hotspring for two I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:42 am

Nato wandered the streets, where a new festival was being prepared. He sighed, he had just returned home from a long missin and now he would have to work his day job. He was wearing civilan clothing (see avatar), except for his ANBU mask, which was shaped like a fox. Best no one see his face for now. He didn't need the contact from the workers. "And here I thought I would get a chance to relax." He said and sighed once more.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Ember Sparks
Admin

PostSubject: Re: a hotspring for two   a hotspring for two I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:19 am

Ember was wandering around this new village, just enjoying her time being somewhere else than the main village where people knew who she was. "A festival?" She asked herself, seeing all the strings of paper lanterns being lit one by one and glowing in the darkness. She noticed it formed a sort of path. She decided to walk down this cobble-stone road and find a dango shop to get a bite to eat. While she was looking up at the lantern's and trusting people to get out of her way and make room for her like everyone did back in Konoha. But no, she ran into a masked person.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: a hotspring for two   a hotspring for two I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:43 am

NAto had been lost in thought as he walked around his home. The festival was tomorrow, so he wasn't expecting anyone else to wander as well. He was just past a dango shop when he walked into a girl. He looked down and the girl. Same age as him, which almost caused him to sigh. For some reason, girls become very stupid around him, which mainly included girls his age. Honestly, even the good looking ones were became undesired at that point. But something about this girl. Maybe it was just wishful thnking, but why not. He reached up and loosened his mask and slowly pulled it off. His white hair fell back into place as the mask moved and he opened his yellow eyes when the face sheild was gone. "I'm very sorry Ma'am." Nato said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Admin

PostSubject: Re: a hotspring for two   a hotspring for two I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:14 pm

She scoffed and took a tumbling step back. When she got embarressed in a public place, she became grumpy and hostile."You should've watched where you were going instead of having that silly mask on your face." She snapped, quickly easing out of his way and back into the crowd like a ghost. She was good at slipping in and slipping out of complicated things. Although, she never guessed that she'd be the first girl to look in his eyes and not drool or get stupid. She could hold herself all on her own, she didn't need some fancy shmanzy guy to try and do it for her.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: a hotspring for two   a hotspring for two I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:50 pm

Ok then, this was rather odd. This girl basicly brushed him off. This was new ad new is always interesting. Nato cracked a smile watched the girl sip into the crowd. The Anbu shook his head and laughed. Hopefully he would see her again at some point tonight. "Now, where was I...oh yes, going to get drunk." Nato laughed to himself and continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Admin

PostSubject: Re: a hotspring for two   a hotspring for two I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:27 pm

She slipped into a dango shop and ordered a stick of three round dumplings to nibble on, and watch from the paper flaps how the festival was started. It was interesting to her, so many colorful lights, and smiling people in kimonos and festive suits. It also made no sense to her. She took a sip of her green tea and paid for her meal, then finished the meal and stepped back outside, watching the 'dragons' go by.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: a hotspring for two   a hotspring for two I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:45 pm

(em, the festival starts the next day. They are just setting it up now.)
Nato wandered around some more, looking at the festival as it was set up. By tomorrow, these streets would be filled with men, women and children all here to get away from the normality of life. Nato sighed. It would be fun for them, but another work day for him. Well atleast he had made all the pyrotechics before leaving on his mission. Eventually he had wandered back to the dango shop, totally obivious that this was where the girl was. The main chef greeted Nato warmly, being a usual. He came here to drink rather then in bars. For some reason, bar fights generally started when he drank at bars. "Just some Sake." He said and sat down at a table next to the window, a few tables away from Ember.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: a hotspring for two   a hotspring for two I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:34 pm

Since it hasn't been replied to since July, can i have permission to move this to the Dead rp's section???
Back to top Go down
http://tsukirhuu.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a hotspring for two   a hotspring for two I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a hotspring for two
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rp Forum :: Archives :: Dead RPs-
Jump to: