Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

reunion (Rerutta and tsuki)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

reunion (Rerutta and tsuki) Empty
PostSubject: reunion (Rerutta and tsuki)   reunion (Rerutta and tsuki) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 7:57 pm

Rerutta walked down the street wearing his hood to hide he sensed someone familiar and he kept walking hiding himself in a shroud of darkness
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: reunion (Rerutta and tsuki)   reunion (Rerutta and tsuki) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:35 pm

Tsuki was in an alley way, her hand lodged in a gasping man's now bloody chest "Now now, thats what you get for calling me bloodthirsty" to after which she chuckled and yanked out her hand now clasping his still beating heart. Dropping the man and throwing his heart into the brick wall with a thwack she turned her head sensing a familier chakra signature to which a knowing smirk curved on her lips. Vanishing in an instant and appearing behind the hooded man she clicked her tongue, her hands still bloody from before "Well if it isn't my old Trainee..." The long white haired killer purred, placing a hand on her hip and waiting for him to turn.
Back to top Go down
http://tsukirhuu.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: reunion (Rerutta and tsuki)   reunion (Rerutta and tsuki) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:05 pm

He smiled and talked slowly "ahh i remember you your that woman tsuki was it" he said smiling speaking in a cold tone as he turned around. He looked her in the eyes and drew his sword so to what do i owe this honor.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: reunion (Rerutta and tsuki)   reunion (Rerutta and tsuki) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:26 pm

As he drew his sword and turned she giggled a bit, yes giggled and placed a hand on the blade pointed at her, not really caring if it cut her yet by the way she held it now she didn't make herself bleed "Reretta, and here I thought we were buddy buddy by now, I didn't treat you that bad" Tsuki explained and eyed the blade curiously, marveling at the make of it. "And whats with the cold tone, you aren't glad to see your old master?" with a click of her tongue she let go of the blade now stained with the blood of the man she had killed, tapping the end point of it before winking playfully at him, He could probably tell she was in a good mood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reunion (Rerutta and tsuki)   reunion (Rerutta and tsuki) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:46 pm

Rerutta laughed as he threw his sword to the side and he hugged his old master "whats it been ten years now man ur old". He joked pulling down his hood to show his scarred face. Scars in every direction and the glint in his eye of bloodlust not normal either subhuman bloodlust.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: reunion (Rerutta and tsuki)   reunion (Rerutta and tsuki) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:26 am

Tsuki stiffened as he hugged her and growled low under her breath, the only person whom she had ever allowed to hug her was Reretta, be it because she trained him, or the fact that she wouldn't admit she had grown a little close to him but whatever. "I'm old, heh you can talk" she chucked poking his forehead which she wasn't all that surprised to see scarred beyond belief, or if she was she hid her surprise well "what happened to you kid, you look as if someone too a carving knife to your face"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reunion (Rerutta and tsuki)   reunion (Rerutta and tsuki) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:31 am

He looked at her surprised she wasn't kicking him in every direction for the hug. He smiled and his eyes started glowing with the anger bestowed on him by the years as he let go."Well i have created a group to destroy this shinobi world and replace it with my own."He ssaid as his scars began to bleed the blood flowing quickly but it didn't bother him.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: reunion (Rerutta and tsuki)   reunion (Rerutta and tsuki) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:02 am

"Oh really, that sounds interesting" Tsuki said with a coy smirk and raised an eyebrow at his bleeding face, watching it trickle down to his neck and shirt "You would bleed for me so willingly" she joked tying her hair into a ponytail as the wind picked up to keep it out of her face. She took his chin in her hand and tilted it up, her eyes following the blood flow until it stopped. Tsuki could already see this boy had changed in the time they went this separate ways, given she had changed to. Her eyes were now a crimson color and she her pupils were shaped like a vipers, cunning and deadly all the more so, she didn't know how it happened but it amused her and she had been in surgery to get her teeth sharpened into points. Her grin showed her teeth, as sharp and deadly as a sharks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reunion (Rerutta and tsuki)   reunion (Rerutta and tsuki) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:27 am

He looked at tsuki's teeth and with a smile said"you have shown me yours now i will show you mine".His eyes went blood shot and his blood started floating around him and he made it twirl and dance. He moved a finger and the blood all went into his hand forming a small unholy short sword."and this is mine"he laughed crazily.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: reunion (Rerutta and tsuki)   reunion (Rerutta and tsuki) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:37 am

She watched fascinated as he actually managed to control the blood and even so much as to form it into a short sword "That's Awesome" she said amazed at his talent even though inside their was a twinge of envy, how she wished she could do that, it would be all the more fun for her victims see themselves stabbed and slaughtered using their own blood "How do you do that, you've gotta show me!" Tsuki responded with a crazy maniac laugh of her own, eyeing the sword and reaching out a hand to feel if it was real "My Pupil has learned a few things in the time he was away, im impressed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reunion (Rerutta and tsuki)   reunion (Rerutta and tsuki) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:42 am

"Well would you like to join my group we will destroy the shinobi world and i would be honored to have my old master help me."He said gesturing for her hand.But if you do say yes there are a few catches""
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: reunion (Rerutta and tsuki)   reunion (Rerutta and tsuki) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:03 am

"Perhaps I'd better listen to the catches first" She replied simply placing a hand on her hip, the last time she joined something it cost her, she couldn't c=kill whenever she felt like it and she had to obey some doushe who made her 'team' up for missions, it was a real let down so she quit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reunion (Rerutta and tsuki)   reunion (Rerutta and tsuki) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:17 am

He smiled expecting this and began "Well first catch you must obey me second you will take my blood unto you to get my kekkeigenkei which you may not survive the process. It will not be as potent as mine but it will be strong but you will also get a even more murderous extra personality in you. Kinda like another voice in your head that can take you over. Then you are honor bound to help destroy this shinobi world". He said happily
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: reunion (Rerutta and tsuki)   reunion (Rerutta and tsuki) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:17 pm

Tsuki listened to his rules and chuckled softly "Reretta, I don't do well with honor, I mean sure i'd be more then happy to help destroy this puselent world but Honor has never liked me well" she joked teasingly running a finger across his cheek and licking his blood off her finger "I've always liked blood although rarely have I tasted" with a coy wink she faintly thought of a vampire, alluring, mysterious and most of all, deadly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reunion (Rerutta and tsuki)   reunion (Rerutta and tsuki) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:31 pm

"The only way you are honor bound is to destroy this world other than that you are yur own person. I need someone like you who has an iron fist to help me do you accept." He asked as a breeze passed by he was expectin her to say no so he threw his hood back over his head.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: reunion (Rerutta and tsuki)   reunion (Rerutta and tsuki) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:24 am

"Well when you put it that way... What the hell" with a grin showing her pointed teeth, sharp and gleaming almost she slung an arm over his shoulder seeming to loom over him "It'll be just like old times" Tsuki said with a chuckle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reunion (Rerutta and tsuki)   reunion (Rerutta and tsuki) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:26 am

"accept this time i will be the master and i forgot to tell you one thing. You may not survive the transfusion and you will have another personality thats even more vicous than you."
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: reunion (Rerutta and tsuki)   reunion (Rerutta and tsuki) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:30 pm

"Meh" with a shrug she raised an eyebrow at him "Do you really think i'm afraid of death Reretta, I deal death everyday, if I die, meh Hell will be interesting" She added with a smirk which turned into a frown "Wait a minute, what do you mean acknowledge you as master, you didn't mention that bit" her voice turned into a slight growl, she didn't like to be under someone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reunion (Rerutta and tsuki)   reunion (Rerutta and tsuki) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:43 pm

"Just around the other trainees in the dark we will be ruling this as equals but can't have the trainees think about an uprising." He said expecting tsuki's reaction"but i will still need to train you in the kekkei genkei."
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: reunion (Rerutta and tsuki)   reunion (Rerutta and tsuki) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:58 pm

"Just around the others?" Tsuki asked pondering over this fact, she wasn't sure if Jashin would like this and would have to pray a little later to him. she clasped her hands and sighed and with a sharp nod she growled a little "Fine, but only because it's you" and punched him lightly on the shoulder
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reunion (Rerutta and tsuki)   reunion (Rerutta and tsuki) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:27 pm

He clasped the palm of her hand and cut it deeply then used the sword to cut his. Rerutta then performed a few seals "Blood transfusion" he said. His blood then rose from his palm and into hers.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: reunion (Rerutta and tsuki)   reunion (Rerutta and tsuki) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:23 pm

Her lip curled as he cut her, yet not a sound of pain escaped her, only a growl which showed a little irritaton at the thought of willingly spilling her crimson life blood for someone. And as the blood flowed into her palm, his blood to be exact she visibly shuddered and a small gasp escaped her, this was really weird to her and a bit painful as though a knife was cutting already into the open lesh of her palm.

(What should she be feeling?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reunion (Rerutta and tsuki)   reunion (Rerutta and tsuki) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:28 pm

(She will be in alot of pain as the blood goes through her a close to death experience than the personality of the blood takes and starts killing)Rerutta watched impressed that the pain had so little effect on her so far.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: reunion (Rerutta and tsuki)   reunion (Rerutta and tsuki) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:36 pm

Soon after it grew worse, her growls turned into snalring then finally a scream of pain as she fell to the ground, curling up in a ball. She thrashed a bit as the blood went through her body and her screams increased, it felt like she was being ripped apart, from the inside out, she hadn't experianced this much pain before.

(Better?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reunion (Rerutta and tsuki)   reunion (Rerutta and tsuki) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 11:35 pm

(Mucch better)

Rerutta was watching waiting for the personality or for signs that she was dying. So he could stop the justsu. He was being very observative making sure he didn't lose his own master.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reunion (Rerutta and tsuki)   reunion (Rerutta and tsuki) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reunion (Rerutta and tsuki)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next