Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A sinful reunion (Sin RP M)

Go down 
+2
Wolfy
exile720
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
exile720
Admin

A sinful reunion (Sin RP M) Empty
PostSubject: A sinful reunion (Sin RP M)   A sinful reunion (Sin RP M) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:53 pm

Before I begin, there are some rules that must be followed in this RP.

Rule 1: Follow posting order. I cant stress this enough as this will make or break this RP thread. We cannot stray from order unless someone specifically skips there turn. If you do not reply to the post in a week, you will be skipped and the next person will post. The posting order is below.

Wrath - Exile
Greed - Xeno
Pride - nom!
Envy - Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Gluttony - Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Lust - Sharky Man
Sloth - Xeno

Rule 2: Read all posts that came after yours and before the one you are about to post. Follow the story. This wont work if everyone is trying to do there own thing. unless a couple split off from the group. At whichyou will post something at the top of your post stating that you arent in the main group, but will return.

Rule 3: I would appreciate it if you posted at least 5 sentences. There should be enough interaction to make a paragraph simple to write and there is no excuse for single sentence posts. If you cant think of anything to say, PM either me, xeno, nom. loki, or binx. We are here to help you in anyway we can

Rule 4: This is a mature thread. If anyone has a problem with that, PM one of us mods and we will tell people to use spoilers. That way, you can skip the reading. Also, NPCs are going to be in this story. Probably several. However, only a mod may add NPCs to this story. This is to bring some order into the thread and not have a mass of like 6 million shinobi trying to kill us.

Rule 5: These characters can die though nothing is permanant, even in this story! Binx will explain in greater detail if you need to ask about it.

Rule 6: Have fun everyone.

Xeno: To avoid mass confusion when I post, I will be posting twice, once with my greed, and again with sloth later in the post order. I beleive this will make it easier to understand then posting two characters at once.

Rule 7: If an action by another character is a direct action towards your character, you my either a)break post order, or B) Pm the next poster with your characters reaction and have them post it.

Last edited by exile720 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:24 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/Exile720
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A sinful reunion (Sin RP M)   A sinful reunion (Sin RP M) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:01 am

Wrath awoke in the darkness of his room. He loved this place, it was quiet here. The abandoned hospital did wonders for Wrath's all too volatile mood. Being the most rage filled sin, Wrath needed this place. But Wrath's mood was about to change.

"All of my children are to report to the sub basement immeadiately." The voice went out over an intercom. Even through the speakers, it was insanely evil. Father was not a man to cross, but none of the sins truly liked him. He was an asshole. And to Wrath's knowledge, they all hated him.

Wrath walked over to the sink and peered into the mirror. He slipped on his headband and tied up his long brown hair into a ponytail, before sliding into his light armor, exposing nearly every muscle in his upper body. He lifted Gekido from its resting place and flames instanly covered the blade. It felt his loathing for this stupid meeting. He slung the blade, one handed, onto his shoulder and stepped out into the hallway before walking down into the sub basement.

It was going to be a rather long day. And Wrath hated long days.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: A sinful reunion (Sin RP M)   A sinful reunion (Sin RP M) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:59 pm

Corruption walked down to the basement, his spear attached to the back of his belt. He looked at father and then over to greed. He said nothing as he sat down.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: A sinful reunion (Sin RP M)   A sinful reunion (Sin RP M) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:29 am

((Me first Wolfy Razz And no one told me we had started this DX))

Daisuki looked up to the intercom where she heard the familier voice of father ordering them to the sub basement "Wonder what he wants now" The sin inside her mind said and she could hear not to mention feel the irritation in it's voice, obviously from being basically ordered "Well he can wait a minute" Daisuki sighed flicking some strands of hair over her shoulder and she continued to apply a layer of dark purple nail polish to her toes. PLacing the polish aside and waiting for it to dry on her freshly manicured toes, a woman had rights to be pampered, especially her the slim figured woman stood from her bed and looked in her mirror, adjusting some strands of hair so some fell in front of her shoulders as well as behind, with a smile and a flick of her wrist she smoothed out the folds of her knee length black and white dress and sighed. Daisuki didn't really want to leave her room today but she supposed maybe she could bug someone or maybe she could spark up a competition with Wrath, if she had to be honest Wrath was the sin she liked most, he was always fun to challenge and he always made things interesting.

A few minutes later obviously enough to make father irritable that she'd taken her sweet time and she walked into the basement with a prideful air around her, what was normally expected of her "Don't fear guys, I'm here now" She announced as she made her way over to fathers side and took a seat, if she couldn't have the main seat in the room she might as well have the one beside it. As her eyes flicked around the room they met Wrath's and she gave him a look which basically said "Wonder what this is about"

Back to top Go down
http://tsukirhuu.deviantart.com/
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: A sinful reunion (Sin RP M)   A sinful reunion (Sin RP M) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:21 am

(( you were late, so we skipped you))

((Nom!: In effort not to post useless stuff, i'll just post on yours XD Yeah fair enough, but somebody could have at least told me this thing was started ))
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: A sinful reunion (Sin RP M)   A sinful reunion (Sin RP M) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:33 pm

Envy was, more or less, in a bad mood.

She stalked through the abandoned hospital with her fists clenched. Her white tiger, Meiuke, followed closley behind her.

Her host had been acting up. Again. She had had problems with control from the start, even from when her host was a baby. Envy wondered if she was the only sin having issues with her host. Knowing her luck, she probably was. Why was she the only one?

On top of that, this stupid meeting had been called in Shimogakure, of all places.

Envy growled. Of all the places her "Father" could have chosen, he had to chose this awful place, which Envy had left in the first place because of "issues" and bad memories. Knowing father, he probably chose this place because of that, torturing her mentally just for the hell of it. Stupid bastard.

'Or maybe its because Wrath lives here, you cant assume everything's about you,' her host commented from inside her head.
Envy's violet eyes simply hardened into a glare, not responding.

She stalked down towards the sub-basement, and spent a good deal of time staring at the door, not entering.

Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A sinful reunion (Sin RP M)   A sinful reunion (Sin RP M) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:07 pm

Lust as always was preoccupied and more so now, she was late to the meeting not even at the hospital yet and she blame it on one joyous thing. her lover, her sister, her osoku. sloth. she loved her sister who currently was being carried on her back, legs wrapped tightly round her waist and hand... oh her hand were in a  great stop, on of tenebris's favourites.  her arms went round her neck and down her front onto her big bust. one hand each of her D cup breasts and the best thing was that they wernt still, even is sloths sleep her hands worked. fondling them at random moments, some for a while then at other only for a second. due to this her nipples were constantly  hard and   she would get wet often. that was the reason she was late, sloth was well sloth and lust had to relive her urges as her sin dictated. but they finaly got their, a couple of hours late. well maybe more but lust didnt care and neither did sloth or so she thought
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A sinful reunion (Sin RP M)   A sinful reunion (Sin RP M) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:20 pm

Sloth yawned and finally woke up just as her and lust had reached the hospital. "Are we there yet sis." She said in a sleepy, distent voice. She kissed Lust's neck as she was carried into the hospital. She was fairly nervous about meeting her other siblings. She didn't know how any of them would react to her, and wasn't sure if they would all be friendly. But Lust seemed to be confident, so she would be too. She rubbed Lust's breasts as Lust walked, making lust moan lightly. "You walked all this way with me on your back just because you loved being touched." Sloth giggled. "My sister is so lusty." She smiled and kissed lust's cheek. She was determined to stay awake, atleast until they were in the meeting, then she would most likely fall back asleep in Lust's lap.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A sinful reunion (Sin RP M)   A sinful reunion (Sin RP M) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:00 pm

Wrath looked up at Prode and gave a small shrug. He then turned to adress his siblings that have all attended. "Where the hell is Envy, and i take it that Gluttony is in a bad mood." Wrath already hated the fact that he had to be in this chamber with "Father" but now two of the only people he cared about, werent here. He looked at Lust and Sloth as they shambled in. "I see you two have been up to a lot of fun." He laughed lightly and then saw that envy was in front of the doorway. "Get your lousy ass in here and stop being angry for no fucking reason, your brothers and sisters are here."
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A sinful reunion (Sin RP M)   A sinful reunion (Sin RP M) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:58 pm

Greed sat next to wrath, leaning back in his chair. A fine cigar in his hand slowly burned, producing a very particular scent that woulld eventually cover the room. He looked around at his siblings. Boy there sure were a few of them. Wrath wasn't looking to pleasent, and neither was Envy. "What a rat hole of a place to meet." He said after a while. "I don't see why we had to meet here of all places when I could be in one of my many many homes, where there is drink and food and entertainment." Greed smirked. He had life well lived, being who he was. He brought hte cigar to his mouth and took a long draw of it, making a smoke ring when he puffed out hte smoke.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: On behalf of Connie   A sinful reunion (Sin RP M) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:21 pm

(connie sent her responce to me via pm for me to post it for her)

It had been so long or even if ever that Daisuki had seen all sins meet in one place, the last time this had happened was when she had first been brought into this organization. When she spotted lust walk in with none other then the lazy sloth on her back she couldn't resist a smirk at her brothers comment "So you managed to seduce your sister, pfft I could have done it better" The Prideful sin quipped and her eyes fell on Envy at the doorway lingering it seemed. Sweeping some white hair out of her eyes her eyes lit up at seeing the vicious tiger trailing behind "And you brought your kitty" With a sly chuckle she leant back in her chair, her slender figure seeming graceful in the movement and she swept a hand out at greed who took a puff of an awful smelling smoke. "Put that thing out will ya, some of us like to keep our health and good looks" With an eye roll her gaze drifted beside her to father, as if willing him to hurry up and get this meeting started.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: A sinful reunion (Sin RP M)   A sinful reunion (Sin RP M) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:32 pm

Corruption sighed and looked over to envy, why must envy bring his stupid cat here. He of course remained silently, only glancing over to pride every once and awhile. He quickly got bored and waited for father to finally begin the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: A sinful reunion (Sin RP M)   A sinful reunion (Sin RP M) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:10 pm

[Gluttony]
Kentan was....well....he had gotten lost.
He had been following his nee-chan through the hospital when he had smelled something cooking. His mouth watering, he forgot what he was doing and instead followed the scent. He never did find what was making it, and now he was lost.

He listened carefully to the noises around him, and detected them coming from below. Right... the meeting.....
Nee-chan had said something about going to meet some brothers and sisters...but some of the voices sounded scary. He hadnt met any of them, but nee-chan had told stories. Fun stories, he liked listening to them. But then, the other sins had only been characters, and had no actual meaning to him. But now...actually meeting them...he was scared. Scared of "father", but most of all, scared of "Wrath". He knew that it was probably dumb that he was scared of his supposed brother instead of Father. But, that was just the way he was.

He decided that he should go find his nee-chan. Kentan clutched his teddy-bear, Moochu, to his chest and ran down the hall, following the voices until he reached the stairs. He carefully walked down the stairs, and saw a door. Standing in front of it was Meiuke, and his nee-chan.

"Nee-chan..." he said. Envy turned and looked at him. "I'm scared," he said in an even quieter voice.
He walked to her side, clutching Envy's sleeve. In his other arm, he held his teddy-bear.

He couldnt believe it. All of the sins were so much....bigger than him! They looked scary.
And then he saw the person who he knew must be Wrath.

Kentan retreated a step and partially hid himself behind Envy. His eyes showed fear, and uncertainty, and at the moment, he looked like exactly what he was- a frightened child. He was only five years old, for God's sake!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Envy]
Wrath's insult stung, but Envy didnt show any sign of it on the outside. She simply sighed, looking like she didnt care. "As if I give a shit about them," she retorted.
She completely ignored Pride.

When Kentan clutched her sleeve, her expression softened. All of her anger and hurt suddenly dissapeared as one of her other personalities came into control- her motherly personality.

"Shh, its alright," she said, rubbing Kentan's shoulder soothingly. He didnt look convinced.
Envy guided him to a couple of empty chairs, and they both sat down.

Envy hoped that the other sins wouldnt somehow harm Kentan. She loved him, as a mother and as a big sister. If anyone hurt him, she would put them through hell.

Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A sinful reunion (Sin RP M)   A sinful reunion (Sin RP M) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:33 pm

Lust giggled as she slowly and softly but sloth down  onto the dirty floor turning to pride. Their was a little spark of lightning between their eyes, that of confrontation as always happened between them. She always made is a competition and it was soo fun to tease her. She would always bite. "Ofcourse you could pride like last time, what was it..hmm" she paused on purpose before continuing."that was right all the guys were interested in me and you took no one home that night. Not even the ugly ones." she smiled happily before sitting down on the chair. Pulling sloth down to site on her lap, arm coiling around her wait. Head resting on her shoulder next to hers, planning to ignore anything pride did from that point.

Snuggling into Sloth she felt sad for envy who was getting a lot of abuse, she was about to tell people to shut the fuck up but then she saw Gluttony. He was soooo cute, the little child hugging his terry and standing behind envy. Wanting to be protected. "hey he look at The cute gluttony, woudnt you want a child like that" she whispered to sloth.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A sinful reunion (Sin RP M)   A sinful reunion (Sin RP M) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:43 pm

Sloth felt the tension between Lust and Pride. Clearly te two girls had trouble getting along. Sloth hoped they wouldn't start fighting. But she did have to laugh about Wraths comment about lust seducing her. "Thats not true. I'm the one who did the seducing." Sloth laughed as she walked into the room with Lust. When Envy arrived, the attention was taken off Sloth and lust and onto their sister. Sloth didn't even hear Lust's comment on Gluttony. No use in talking to her, the lazy sin had made herself comfortable. Her head rested against Lust's warm soft breast and almost immediatly was asleep, breathing lightly. The young girl could sleep through a hurricane on a comfortable enough bed.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A sinful reunion (Sin RP M)   A sinful reunion (Sin RP M) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:58 pm

Wrath smiled once all of the Sins were in attendance. Though he would never admit it, he loved all of his family. They pissed him off sometimes, but he was Wrath, everything pissed him off.

"Envy, relax. We are family in here. And we are in the presence of Father." The last word was said with such loathing, it was amazing that Wrath was punished on the spot.

Looking back up at Pride he smiled again. "You are looking just as good as ever." He then looked to Greed. "I dont know why we had to use my home as a meeting spot either, but we may need to visit your home if you arent ashamed of your brothers and sisters. We could have a bit of a party." Wrath smiled at the thought. The insult of his home burned and Wrath would be certain to make Greed pay for it.

He then looked back at Lust and Sloth. "Is Sloth ok with the fact that you can barely contain yourself in the presence of others?" He looked directly at Sloth and realized she was sleeping, it was obvious that she didnt really care.

Unfortunately, Father looked down among them and noticed that Sloth was sleeping. He pressed a small button under the arm of his "throne" and Sloth immeadiately felt a surge of electricity flow through her body.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A sinful reunion (Sin RP M)   A sinful reunion (Sin RP M) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:30 pm

Sloth: Though able to sleep through any outside event, pain was a instant way to wake up the poor girl. And awake she did with a loud yelp. She looked over at father, who she knew did it to her as the painful shock ended, with sorrow in her eyes. She started to whimper, then burried in her face in her sister lust's shoulder as she began to cry, trying to be quiet to avoid being puished again by the man who made her this way.

Greed: Greed watched the display with a great distain. He had people executed, sold to slavery, forced to fight for his amusement, and even tortured. But even as evil a ma as Nagito could be, he never hurt children, not directly anyway, and the fact that it was his sister, made the act of Father even more deplorable. He ran his indez finger along the metal table, the table melting where his finger was in a perfectly straight path, as his powers activated. "I wouldn't touch that again. You may have my hands tied, but not the Hands that work for me." Greed just needed a reason nad would wipe Father from existence.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: A sinful reunion (Sin RP M)   A sinful reunion (Sin RP M) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:59 pm

Pride noticed Corruptions glances at her and met his gaze for a moment, letting him know she’d seen his looks then when she saw the little boy her gaze turned confused “Ay Envy, who’s the brat? Want me to get rid of him?” Pride noted with a coy smile towards the little boy. Who the hell would bring a kid to a meeting of sins, unless he was a sacrifice of sorts. It irritated her greatly when she noticed Envy ignoring her, she was supposed to be the center of attention, how dare she be ignored. Standing up briskly she walked over to the Envy and as her eyes noted the brat grabbing Envy’s sleeve and Envy talking soothingly to him Daisuki realized this kid was actually something to Envy, crouching down in front of the unknown Gluttony to her she offered him a demonic smile, one that looked like she thought he was prey. “Hey there Kiddo, how about ya ditch this chick and come with me, I have some candy in my room if ya want.” (Nobody add a comment to that XD) and then ruffled his hair and stood, eyeing up envy before going back over to sit down, hopefully that annoyed Envy a bit.

Shooting Lust a glare as she commented Daisuki quickly retorted with ice in her words “Pfft, you may think your ruler here but my time will come again, sooner then you think, I’m just giving you a chance to get settled in” Then the slim girl growled under her breath as Lust ignored her as well. God this was getting irritating, at least Wrath was paying attention to her, he complimented her and she winked back playfully at him, making an effort to shoot Lust a cheeky look.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: A sinful reunion (Sin RP M)   A sinful reunion (Sin RP M) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:37 am

Corruption gave a small chuckle to when sloth was shocked, served her right for being asleep for the meeting. He turned away from Pride, his face close to blushing. He didn't feel like doing much at this time. Corruption only returned a small glance then winked at Pride, a small sign that he some what liked her. But he had to watch his actions for Father being present. He sat there and continued waiting for the meeting to really start.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: A sinful reunion (Sin RP M)   A sinful reunion (Sin RP M) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:49 pm

[Gluttony]
Kentan hid himself even more, scooting his chair as close as possible to Envy's.
Obviously Father wasnt all that nice, and now Kentan was scared.
But what freaked him out even more was Pride.

He didnt answer.
Meiuke snarled loudly at Pride, narrowing her eyes.

[Envy]

"He isnt a sacrifice. If you had been smart enough to notice, he's a sin. One of us. Gluttony, to be exact. Couldnt you tell? Apparently, your senses are not as sharp as you seem to believe," Envy said coolly.

Envy looked calm. She wasnt clenching her fists, her face was wasnt red or scrunched up, and her voice didnt change at all. There were no signs of anger or discomfort.
She was an excellent faker.

In reality, her personality had shifted again, and she wanted nothing more than to jump up and rip out Pride's throat. First, for the shit she pulled scaring Kentan, and second...Envy had noted the exchange between her and Wrath.
What no one, not even Kentan knew, was that she secretly harbored feelings for the rage-filled sin. And no one would ever find out. So, almost ironically, jealousy burned inside Envy's soul.
She couldnt show her feelings...or rather, she wouldnt. So looking angry or upset was a stupid idea. And as for wanting to rip out Pride's throat.... there wasnt a chance in hell that she would win in a fight, if matched against her.
But then again, all the images of affection, the boiling rage within her, the swirling thoughts....maybe it was all in her head, an illusion. That would make sense, considering the fact of Envy's multiple personalities made Envy legally insane. For that matter....did anyone else notice the purple bird flying around the ceiling? That was probably a hallucination. Envy tended to get them when under stress.
As for the subject of doing anything to showcase her inner....turmoil, Envy came up with nothing.
The best thing she could really do would be to continue ignoring Pride. At least that would piss her off.
So, she did nothing, simply sitting next to Gluttony and looking completely calm and relaxed. She even managed a small smile.

She was indeed an excellent liar.

Last edited by Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne on Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A sinful reunion (Sin RP M)   A sinful reunion (Sin RP M) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 4:17 pm

Lusts eyes narrowed at farther her mood turning fouler but she had to comfort her sister first before anything else. Pulling her into her arms going around her head, her bosom wrapping around her sisters head. Her own head went down nuzzling her sister. "shhh shh it's alright little sis it alright, he won't do that again. Lusty is here to protect you" she whispered comforting into her ear. She then turned her attention back to father, with pure rage glowing in her eyes. Long ago when she relised that farther was despicable even above the 7 sins he created and it was at that punt she spent a great deal of effort and time researching into the mental blocks he placed in them all. Her own incredibly powerful telepathic powers helped with the task greatly, she had been able to remove the block partially.  

"it's okay sis don't worry I'll be back in a minute" she said kissing her sister on the cheek before slipping out from under her sister. Placing her on  the chair she stood up and looked directly into farther's eyes. "greed why would you let your followers have the pleasure of taking the life of the person most hated by us all?" she asked as she stalked forward, already gathering her mental power. 
then looking over to corruption just as she passed his not bothering to stop as she snarled at him. "laugh all you want corruption when your precious pride is out competing with me, chatting up and banging everyone in the bars" she didnt even listen to his reply. she reached farther stopping a few feet away and the resounding sound of flesh upon flesh filled the room as she slapped farther fully on the face.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A sinful reunion (Sin RP M)   A sinful reunion (Sin RP M) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:18 pm

Sloth ontinued to whimper even with her sister's comfort. She was very reluctent to let her sister leave, by she couldn't muster the strength to hold her from what she was about to do. HE eyes filled with even more tears as she let her sister go, and she only stopped crying to look up with hazy vision when she heard the loud slap. Her eyes went wide. Father was going to try to hurt Lust for that. She knew lust was going to be punished like she was. Sloth quickly poofed from her chair and appered infront of Lust, Her arms spread wide, facing father. She shook her head and gazed at the shadow covered man.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A sinful reunion (Sin RP M)   A sinful reunion (Sin RP M) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:49 pm

Father merely smirked beneath his hood. "My children are being so rebelious today." He said in that same strange monotone. "Punishment is needed." He pressed the button again and sent a jolt of electricity throughout both Lust and Sloth. "Such a shame, now i have to rip you away from your hosts. Such rebellion has no place in my kindom."

Wrath had heard enough. Swinging Gekido off of his shoulders, he dashed forward and grasped father by the throat, pulling him away from the chair. "I've put up with you far too long. You are arrogant and frail. You claim to be the future of the human race, but you arent, we are. You are nothing but an imbecile. And quite frankly, i think with all the punishment you have delivered to others, it should come back on you from all of us." Wrath smiled devilishly. "What do you think Greed?"
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A sinful reunion (Sin RP M)   A sinful reunion (Sin RP M) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:13 pm

Greed closed his eyes and sighed. "Thats enough Wrath. Threats by you won't help. IF you kill him, or any of us kill him, our powers are drained and we die on hte spot." Greed said, but then a smirk came over his face. "However." He held his hand out and snapped his fingers. "If another were to end his life, them we would remain...." Behind Father, the shadows twisted and moved and revealed a shape of a man, all in black. Two blades stuck out from his arms. The man moved foward towards father. "But who would ever want to hanr our loving father." Greed said and the man in black gradded Fathers shoulder and rammed o of the blades through the back of his head. The blade stuck out of father's mouth. "I do believe that we are free. I suggest we move this meeting to somewhere alittle friendlier." He said and stood up.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: A sinful reunion (Sin RP M)   A sinful reunion (Sin RP M) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:12 pm

In a flick of speed Pride darted up and over to Father, a face full of anger as she turned to face Exile and just as quickly grabbed his wrist that held his sword, no, she couldn't care less about his blade but more about the fact that he was about to kill father "Enough, no one is killing him but me!" She scowled, her voice irritated, she had peomised herself quite a wile ago that herself would be the one to end his miserable life and as Greed started talking she growled at him as a warning to sit back down, not noticing the shadows forming, yet before she knew it, Fathers head had been slashed in two and he lay dead behind them. The scent of fresh blood had the sin snap her head back towards father then back to greed, her eyes full of death.

"HE WAS MY KILL YOU FUCKING GREEDY SIN!" that's it, now Pride was in a foul mood, Greed had taken the kill Pride so desperately wanted, so in a way it was as if he thought himself better because he was the one who had killed father, that was a blow to Pride's, well Pride and all to soon had Daisuki flared out her wings, ready to spray a load of poison darts at Greed, the bloody greedy bastard wouldn't even be able to defend with his carbon armor since her feathers were stringer and sharper. Somebody had better calm her down soon or else things were about to get nasty, she could be as angry as Wrath if someone pissed her off enough, and she had disliked Greed from the beginning.

(Hope thats okay guys xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sinful reunion (Sin RP M)   A sinful reunion (Sin RP M) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sinful reunion (Sin RP M)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next