Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

shades Of Grey (cookie and Gor possibly mature)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

shades Of Grey (cookie and Gor possibly mature) Empty
PostSubject: shades Of Grey (cookie and Gor possibly mature)   shades Of Grey (cookie and Gor possibly mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 4:59 pm

katsu strolled into the village, after showing his permit and buissness their to the few guarding ninja. he was hungry after his long jouney and would get somthing to eat before he made his way to the kages building. the crown parted before him in the market square his towering 6'5 presence, parting the crowd. black opened trench coat with a white shirt undernieth and matching trousers. not to mention the 6f nodaichi on his back. He'd accept the job as a sensi teaching Becuase of one thing, the pay. But first to calm his hunger and since at the moment he didn't have much Money, the store was perfect. Walking into the grocery store he noted that many stopped to stare at him before going back to whatever they were doing. Katsu fancied fruits so he went to the isle.  He reached a little red headed girl and snatched some fruit before continuing
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: shades Of Grey (cookie and Gor possibly mature)   shades Of Grey (cookie and Gor possibly mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:18 pm

Yukiko was in the store, a woven brown basket in the crook of her arm half filled with assorted fruits and some mushrooms. She was only a genin and so had to be assigned to a team, even though she had no idea who they were apparently she was supposed to meet them in the Kage's building this afternoon and wanted to have a nice fruit filled lunch, a Kyonichi had to be healthy to remain top shape for ninja duties. Reaching forward for some ripe looking red apples she lightly growled under her breath as a hand shot passed her for the fruit she had planned to grab and automatically she grabbed his wrist in a firm hold not turning around just yet "Excuse me Mister but I think it is considered polite to wait for the shopper who was here first instead of reaching past them" Yukiko had slight irritation in her voice as she slowly turned and snatched the apple out of his hand dropping it into her basket and narrowing her eyes at the imposing, tall figure in front of her, she let go of his wrist and pushed passed him to get to the counter, she wasn't feeling any worry of fear because of his height of the fact that he was a man, she had taken down bigger men then that before, smoothing down the wavy locks of her pinkish hair she headed ofer to the counter to pay.

(I was thinking that Chiba could be her new Sensei, it would make it a bit interesting XD)
Back to top Go down
http://tsukirhuu.deviantart.com/
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: shades Of Grey (cookie and Gor possibly mature)   shades Of Grey (cookie and Gor possibly mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:11 pm

katsu was amazed at the events that happened before his eyes, the little pink haired girl seemed to have no fear or shyness. the way she express her opinion and well the trust to him for someone so young he was impressed. she snatched his apple from from his hand and dropped it into her basket almost triumphantly and strutted off.  katsu didnt get angry which surprised even himself, instead he smiled. he like the girl, following her he noticed the new headband she wore, the fine material brand new. so she had recently graduated huh, for some reason he hoped she would be the one in the team he was training. however that was highly unlikely. never the less he followed her through the check out with his own items, a bunch of apples to be exact and when she exited. he brushed past her making sure to knock the basket, not enough to make all the stuff fall out. but just enough to annoy her. it was childish but to him it was behaving. sticking his tongue out at her as he turned and made his way to the kages buidling, he was late already.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: shades Of Grey (cookie and Gor possibly mature)   shades Of Grey (cookie and Gor possibly mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:39 pm

Her headband was worn on her upper arm, tightened so it couldn't be snatched and to show her pride at wearing it, she kept it polished and shiny, she wasn't a new genin by far, three years now to be exact but she had already been on B ranked missions because she was considered talented enough mainly because of her kekki genkai, but she just didn't think she was ready for Chuunin yet, preferring to stay a genin for a bit, the only thing she didn't like was having to every year be put in teams with the newbies, maybe this year she would go to the exams.

As Yukiko payed and groaned as she knew she was late, she would just have to eat their after she met her team. While distracted a bit in her thoughts she snapped her head as her basket was knocked by none other then the annoying guy she had scolded almost before "And here I thought ninja were supposed to watch it" Yukiko spoke with an almost formal tone even thought she was getting more irritated with this guy, and when he stuck his tongue out she growled a little bit "Very mature, but thanks to your help i'm late" and with that comment she totally ignored him and gripping her basket tighter walked passed him and stepped over a patch of shadows, suddenly disappearing before his eyes, not even any smoke, it was as if she has just turned invisible, okay maybe it was a little childish retort but she left an apple in her place, the apple he had snatched which now had a bite mark taken out of it.

Appearing in a patch of shadows in the Kages building and sighed in then went to the corresponding room to wait for her sensei after finding out that one of her other team mates was sick and couldn't make it today. With a sigh she rested in a seat and listened, waiting for the sound of footsteps outside the door to wait for her sensei and perhaps her other team mate.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: shades Of Grey (cookie and Gor possibly mature)   shades Of Grey (cookie and Gor possibly mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:38 pm

Katsu watched as she disappeared, well teleport. His eyes noticed the unique 
chakra surge of a bloodline limit, something linked to darkness by the look at it. He smiled as he noticed the apple on the ground, he walked over lightly and picked it up. He had to laugh as he saw the bite taken out of it. He closed his jade green eyes and when he opened them they were full activated. The entire structure of his eyes changing. Iris's in particular. He traced the girls chakra signature and the his smile got bigger, taking a bite out of the apple. He bodyflickered to the kage building.

He closed his eyes and opened them as he entered, not wanting to show off his blood line limit. He had left it off the documents as well as the jutsu he used in conjunction with it. He didn't want to reveal all his tricks, he wasn't even a citizen yet. This training of the squad will endure him it.He hadn't even given them his true past a fake one and he had the papers to prove it. To then he was a self trained ninja from a small village.  Getting to the right office, he handed in his paperwork, confirmed who he was and signed ledgers. Not to mention swearing at oath of loyalty. he sighed, again he wondered why he was doing this but he pushed it to the back of his mind.he finally got the files of the ninja who he would be training and taking are off. One wouldnt be coming due to being hospitalised, the second was a Etsuko takada he didn't look at that file as he noticed the final member. It was the girl from the super market! Such a coincidence,he began to read her file in detail. Yukiko huh...he thought to himself. he then walked into the waiting room where she was and tossed the apple core at her. 
      "hey yukiko.." he smirked 

(his eyes if you wanted to know XD afraid you'll have to ad she http again, not allowed to both links yet -_- also Etsuko is another character I'm coming up with, don't know when I'll be finished with him tho)
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: shades Of Grey (cookie and Gor possibly mature)   shades Of Grey (cookie and Gor possibly mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:57 pm

Yukiko's eyes fell to the apple core and she batted it aside "What are you doing here!?" The genin almost growled narrowing her eyes as she stood up and appeared in front of him, looking him up and down already not liking the answer she was 90% he was going to give her "Please tell me your just here to return the apple and my name was just a coincidence" She especially did not want this guy to be in her team, he already bugged her enough and they had only been in the same room for less then five minutes.

(Sorry if it's short, in kind of a bad mood today)
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: shades Of Grey (cookie and Gor possibly mature)   shades Of Grey (cookie and Gor possibly mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:40 pm

(Bomp Razz)
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: shades Of Grey (cookie and Gor possibly mature)   shades Of Grey (cookie and Gor possibly mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:20 pm

Since it hasn't been replied to since July, can i have permission to move this to the Dead rp's section Sharky???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shades Of Grey (cookie and Gor possibly mature)   shades Of Grey (cookie and Gor possibly mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shades Of Grey (cookie and Gor possibly mature)
Page 1 of 1