Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lazy and Horny (m)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

The Lazy and Horny (m) Empty
PostSubject: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:48 am

walking into the bar lust as always loved how she turned heads and even better those that already had girls, those sneaky glances were even better. dressed in her skimpy, tight red dress with short that just covered her round bouncy butt and tight top section with a large V that pressed down on her huge double D boobs. making it look skin tight and having even more cleavage, her nipple could just be made out. becuase ofcourse she wasnt wearing a bra, however she was wearing panties.  well she would be soon, she made her way over to the bar making sure she innocently shook her ass as she did. hoping that a drink would be waiting for her.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:57 am

Luicha was sitting at the bar, yawning and running her finger around the top of her glass. She wasn't sure why she had decided to give up her nap to come here, but something better happen to make it worth it. She yawned again, not noticing the woman who was turning everyone's heads. In fact, she was the only one who wasnt looking at her.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:10 pm

tenebris did indeed fine a drink at the bar and from a rather cute and handsome young man too boot however she was bored of a one night stand, she wanted somthing more. she couldnt decide what she most wanted at the moment, to steal someones boy friend or....a girl. the boyfriend was more of a challenge but she loved the feeling of making them cheat when in a relionship. even better if they were caught. it was then she noticed a bored looking girl that wasnt even looking up, perfect. "hey handsome" she giggled into the guys ear. "i just got dumped by the other guy and he just wont leave me alone, could you make him go away" she said in a slighly scared toned and eyes another guy.  soon their was fight and tenebeis walked over to where the girl was sitting, drink in hand.
      "mind if i sit here" she inquired with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:57 pm

Sure" She said and let her head lull over onto her arm on the bar. She didn't even look up at the woman talking. She yawned, but something inside of her felt...werid. Like a presence she never felt before. She rubbed her forehead against her arms before sitting up straight and taking a sip from her cup. Then she looked over at the woman sitting next to her. She was rather beautiful, though that burnt stop her from yawning once again.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:57 pm

tenebris smiled happily though slightly annoyed that girl didnt even bother to look up. looking at her she was quite cute but looked very tired  with the yawing and slow motions to sit up straight. her not moving alot, their was not alot to be gained from her body language. their was something else a slight tingle of her tatoo. the only one that stained her lustrous body, the one that marker her as a sin. as who and what she was. lust. it was weird she had only felt that way around wrath and that was when she was younger. "you look very tired, are you sure a bar is the best place to be" tenebris tried to make conversation with her. the get something out of the girl, lust wasnt used to being ignored. but she accepted the challege.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:08 pm

Luicha yawned against smiled. "I'm alright, im always tired, but I can still handle the usual guy." she quickly glanced over the woman who was sitting next to her. Young, pretty, a wonderful figure that even made Luicha felt a tad lustful. Then she noticed that the woman hand her eyes locked on her tattoo. The one that held her sin. She slowly placed her handover it. "please don stare for too long. It's alittle embarrassing." she said innocently. She drank the last of her drink, just a soda, and slowly stood up, taking her time to get her balance for she had been sitting for a while. He dress gott caught ont he barstool however reveal to lust alone that she has been to lazy to put on panties today.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:23 pm

tenebris did notice her tatoo and was convinced then and their combined with the weird feeling that she had met another sin. fortunately hers was hidden just under her dress, on her left breast close to the nipple. she didnt have time to work out what the tatoo meant and which sin she was Becuase she hid it defensibly, lust watched looking for signs but it was obvious either way she noticed her dress get caught and her lack of panties. the nice little rump of her ass showed nicely as well as her private parts. it made lust slightly wet as nice fantasies fluttered through her head. getting up herself she stalked up behinde the sin put her arms round her waist. head resting on her shoulder, lips inches away from her ear as she whispered into it. "My little sin, what if all these guys saw that you werent wearing any panties. it would be erotic wouldnt it, sloth" she soothed into who she guessed and hoped was sloth, her sister sin.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:46 pm

Then you must be Lust from the way to are holding the attention of all those men." Luicha giggled. "As for my my missing underwear, I guess I was just to lazy to where any." She yawned again as Lust held her. She could feel her rather large boobs pressed against her back. Luicha looked down at her own chest. She was quiet small, only a size C. But she was ok with it. She really didn't mind her petite form. She walked out of the bar with Lust still in tow and let the sunlight hit her skin. It was a sunny and breezy day, perfect for a nap in the sunlight. The wind blow adn lifted Luicha's skirt up and once again revealed her rear to lust and any guy who managed to break gaze from her. Luicha simply let the dress blow in the breeze. She knew that if anyone tryed anything, she could just poof away. "Would you like to come with me and talk for a while." She said to lust. "I know a spot where we could be alone.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:07 pm

"correct mu cute little sister sloth, its quite easy to tell what sin i am isnt it. just like you" Tenebris giggled softly back in reply. sloth lead her out of the bar which was slightly disappointing lust had been hoping she could get little sloth here slightly drunk. she had only been drinking soda afterall. outsides had some benefits though like the wind blowing up her skirt, lust enjoyed it thoroughly. her mind going though the things she could do with that tight little looking butt of hers. it made her shiver in pleasure. it was music to her ears as sloth suggested that they be alone to chat. it wouldnt just be talking if lust had anything to do with it. "yes that would be nice" she smiled, sweet words going out of her mouth."id love to 'get to know' my sister" lust put a slight sexy  on those words wondering it sloth would get the point or just too lazy to understand. 
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:17 pm

Of course, Luicha understood just fine, however, was too lazy to react. But, knowing what Lust wanted, Luicha decidded that she would tease her sister throughly. Sloth broke from Lust's grip nand took hold of her hand. "Follow me." She said and started to walk with Lust by her side. They walked all the way though town and outside of it. The went through an area of woods before coming to a small, grassy, clearing. "No one ever comes here to train because its too small. But its a perfect place to nap in the sun." Sloth released Lust's hand the lifted her dress off. She hadn't been wearig a bra either. She walked to the middle of the clearing and simply fell down and rolled onto her back, laying the dress down next to her. "Ahhh." She moaned and sighed happily. "The sun and grass feel nice." She giggled, spread eagle, naked infront of lust.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:55 am

tenebris followed her sister hand in hand, fingers entwined. it was quite sweet but she still couldnt wait. getting their she like the sound of being alone and  watched sloth strip. loving her little petite form, tiny yet tight ass, nicely shaped hips. C cup boobs if lust wasn't mistaken, she bite her lip as she spread eagle on the blood. tempting lust, it was quite a change being tempted either was she looked at sloths snatch, hairy with not a single hair looked to be shaved. why would sloth do it anyway.  Tenebris stripped off herself exposing her lustrious body, she did it directly in front of sloth hoping that shed watch. her fair tanned skin and brink pink nipples soon showed as her breasts bounced, she threw her dress aside and slowly pulled her panties down.  revealing her perfectly shaved pussy. getting on all four she crawled ontop of sloth, boobs pressing against each other.  "so what did you want to talk about sis" she asked sarcastically, already starting to rub their tits together.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:11 am

Sloth smiled as she watched her horny sister strip. Her body was very nice to look at. No wonder that sin chose her. She looked down at her own hairy snatch then back Lust's. Meh, she'd get to it eventually. Atleast the rest of her body was void of hair, minus her head of course. As lust crawled ontop of her sloth giggled and then disappeared, leaving behind a cloud of tan smoke. She reappeared next to her. "Lusty sis." she giggled. "You'll have to wait. If you want to work out those feelings while we talk, go right ahead."
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:37 am

lust blinked in surprise as she hit the floor lightly and a cloud of tan smoke in the place of her sister sloth. the grass tickled her breast and made her feel slightly good. turning her head so that she see her sister who was now next to her. tenebris pushed herself and sat on her knees, arms crossed over her belly as she pouted in annoyance. she'd have to pleasure herself soon, she could take it. it was defiantly different being teased and it was arousing. "that mean imouto nee-chan" she said in a very cute and disappointing tone "cant i just have you while we talk" she asked as she crawled on all fours again towards sloth.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:46 am

"But I want to know about lusty sis before we Have sex and I eat lusty's wet parts." she laughed and leaned over and rubbed lusts wet snatch quickly before pulling away and laughing. "So tell me about yourself. What's your name. And what do you do when not hunting for sex." Sloth giggled. She was enjoying this personal and erotic time with her sister. May she would even let sloth come with her with the right type of payment.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:11 am

"what is their to..." Tenebris groaned as the little sloth touched her pussy rubbing up it only once, lusts wet juices made everything so wet and sticky. she shivered in pleasure at finally having it and then like a flash it was gone, got it was good being teased, she got wetter thinking about wanting more. she sat up on her knees again one hand going down to ever slow slowly rub up and down her lower lips. her index finger pulled away a silver strand of her love juices cling to it. she licked it off like it was cream savouring the taste of herself, she moaned. "i dont do much else, tenebris..im called tenebris" she said in a slightly high voice as she went back to rub herself. "and i dont do much else, i was born in a brothel, i grew up their and now i am lust...i dont do much else. apart from satisfy my desires" with that she stuck two fingers inside herself, face contorting in the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:30 am

Sloth watched her sister play with herself and laughed. "So lusty sis is just lusty." sloth laughed some more as she licked her fingers. "I was abandoned as a baby and adopted by my parents. They said they found me with my tattoo." Sloth reached at the back of her next and touched her tattoo. " they'll led me out when I turned 17 because I was too lazy." Sloth frowned but then returned to laughing. "But that's ok because now no one tells me what to do or when to do it." all the while she was talking, she had been watching Lust finger herself. Despite she calm demeanor, her lower lips has started to leak juices. Her hairs had started to shiny in the light as the liquid started to coat them. "The sun feels nice. She whispered
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:49 am

"one of the great things about being lust" Tenebris soothed and bit her lip slightly as she reached deep inside herself, leaning back. she spread herself wide in front of sloth. despite pleasuring herself lust had listened. "The fact that i have always been lust  and aways will be....i can see lust in others" she said looking at sloth and licking her lips playfully before continuing. "you want it, i can tell so dont lie. the way your looking at me..the way your eyes flick back and forth. the way you snatch glistened in the sunlight....come on and we can eat each other" she said trying to entice her sister
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:30 am

Sloth sighed and nodded. She was right that she did feel lust for her sister, however. She reached down and touched her hair. "Who you mind if I shaved first." she asked. Her horny sister proved to be a good motivator. "there is a river nearby we could go play in and I could do some grooming." she was starting to blush. This whole time, she hadn't thought of actually having sex with her sister, until now. She stood up and picked up her dress. Follow me." she said and started to walk, her tight, pale ass shook and shined in the sun as she walks.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:15 am

lust shot up as her sister began to move, staying behind sloth looking at her tinny little butt waggle as she walked. she liked the way she blushed. "aww Perhaps i could shave it for you and groom you a bit" she giggles but stopped abruptly as she thought of an idea, coming up behind her she gripped her ass. loving the fir butt before whispering into her ear. "after we played we could go find us a man too, i havnt had a threesome in a while. let alone with my sister" she couldnt keep the joy from her voice as she said it. her other hand going down into sloths bushy hair and started to rub her, soon her fingers were sticky again
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:25 am

Sloth . It was the first time anyone else had ever touched her their before. But her sisters comment... Well she was alittle concerned. "I've never done it with a man before." she said softly. She was rather embarrassed about the thought of a man touching her thought she was comfortable with her sister. "I wouldn't mind sister grooming me though. She lead her sister to the small lake. She had been taking shelter here as a temporary home. She poorer herself up a tree and put her dress on a branch and and grabbed he razor and shaving cream. She looted back down and hand the supplies to lust. "Please be careful."
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:40 am

"a virgin" Tenebris said with a gleam in her eye, this was gonna be soo fun she thought."oh my sister sloth how lazy of you, im gonna show you the best thing you've ever had. im gonna gobble you up...dont worry ill be 'very' careful" she skirked at the end, kneeling down infront of sloth and slowly applied the cold shaving cream. using her her soft hands to rub the cream in, soon she used the razor and was shaving her snatch. when she had finished she got a handful of cold water from the lake and washed sloth. now sloths bare pussy shown only a sliver of hair was still their, a small strip of hair going up from her clit. "their soo cute my sister" and with that she tossed the razor aside and licked up sloths  pussy, hands coming up to open her slit.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:52 am

Sloth watched and held back her moans as lust shaved and touched her. She shivered when the cold watch hit her freshly exposed skin. "That's cold sis." she moaned, by looked down at what lust had done and smiled when she called her cute. Sloth would have never done it on her own. And then lust's tongue touched her lower mouth. Sloth let out a loud moan. She was very sensitive being a Virginia nd because she barely ever touched herself. "Lusty go slow." she moaned loudly as she spread her open. Juices started to flow out of her as she was eaten out and her face was bright red.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:52 pm

Lust was delighted to hear her little sisters moan as she licked up and down her slit, lapping up her sweet juices that started to flow in torrents. sloth sweet nector filling her tongue, to lust it tasted like cady or cream. she didnt know which was better, mens love juices or girls. at the moment it was her sisters, holding the lips wide. staring at her pink hole then looking up to see her blushing face. "i dont think so, you teased me too much. this is payback" Tenebris stated as she stuck her extra long tongue as deep as possible, feeling her tight walls around her tongue. soaking up every bit of the juice,tasting every bit. it was then that she began to wriggle it around.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:19 pm

Sloth moaned louder and louder as her sister shoved her tongue inside her unused hole. Her juices flowed down her legs and all over her sisters face. "Sis, please... I can't." she couldbarely speak. She near he limit, but she wouldn't let her sister win so easily. With the last of her control she poofed away, and ended up floating above the middle of he ricer which she fell right into with a loud splash. She sank in the shallow water and panted. She was out of breath and couldn't move. "I told you... Not so rough " she panted and moaned.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:35 pm

"aww  why run away your enjoying this soo much, why deny yourself what you want" Lust pouted and enticed at the same time, she had been prepared to mess around with sloths clit and slip some fingers in knowing that it would make her climax. but then she vanished and all tht was left was the cloud of smoke again. tenebris pulled her tongue back into her mouth and gulped down the combination  of sloths juices and saliva. it was delicious, she wanted more.  licking all around her mouth as she strutted to her out of breath sister. cold water enveloped her ankles. lust mounted sloth in the 69 position. "fine but only if you do me too" she lied but waited for the answer, her own juices leaking onto sloths face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lazy and Horny (m)
Page 1 of 32Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next