Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lazy and Horny (m)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:41 pm

Sloth had her eyes closed while she caught her breath so she didnt see what her sister was doing. She didn't see her sister water into the shallow stream and didnt she when lust forced her to lay down I the water and was mounted. When she opened her eyes, Lust's wet snatch was in her face. She let our a small squeak as she stared at her sister private (or not so private) area up close. "Wha...what should I do." she said in a small voice. He blush had take. Over her whole face.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:51 pm

"well you can do what ive been doing" tenebris said and to demonstrate she spread sloth open once again and gave her one big lick down her pink slit.  she stopped for a second to let the pleasure sink into sloth. "or" lust said with a smirk, her voice playful as alway. she trailed a finger up slowly until she round the round hard nub of her clit. then with her nail she pressed it like a button and began rubbing it in a circular fashion.  her other hand going up and down getting nice and lubed in her juices before she slowly pushed it in to sloths tight snatch. going all the way. she waited for sloths reaction,waiting to see what she'd do
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:58 pm

Sloth moaned and squirmed as Lust greedily played with sloth's body. She panrted and moaned, her warm breath blown on Lust's snatch. But when lust stuck her finger in, Sloth nearly lost it right there. "Sis, please dont go so fast, it's too tight. It hurts." she moaned when she finally was able to control her body, ahe lifted her head. Lust's lower mouth gave off a wonderful smell as sloth moved her head foward. She reached up and spread lust up and stuck out her tongue and ran in along the slit. She let her body just act instead of thinking and she moved to Lust's flit and gently sucked on it and slipped a finger inside her sister.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:30 pm

"oh no, im going to make you cum" Lust stated inbetween soft moans, she had to admit sloth was quite good. Tenebris had, had worse.  the way her innocent tongue went up and down and then her tiny finger. it was soo good to have some sensual lesbian action once in a while, though she couldnt be outmatched by her inexperienced sister. she slipped another finger into her tight little pussy and went down to lick her clit, biting it softly to send pleasure coursing through her sister and hopefull make her climax. lust spread her open from the inside, her two fingers almost drowning in the sweet honey. 
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:41 pm

Sloth moaned as her sister forced another finger inside her hole. She could feel her whole body getting warmer. Then she spread her open from the inside. Lust would be able to see Sloth's hyman, the sign of her virginity. "Sis.....don't stare inside." She squeaked, embarrasted. But even still, she continued to atleast try to pleasure her sister. She spread ehr sisters hole farther and pushed her long but slender tongue inside Lust and felt and tasted Lust's juices flow down into her mouth and down your throat. She tasted so good. She used the tip of her tongue to rub the walls of Lust's hole, and in the process, finding her g-spot.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:11 pm

"i can look into your dirty little pussy if i like sis and guess what, i can see everything" Lust moaned as she felt sloths tongue inside her, if was good. "oh good your holes so wet and pinks, it seems to go on forever. their your hymen i can see it, i...wanna break it sooo bad"Lust contiued, she had the best idea. her fingers coated with sloaths juices she pulled her fingers out and filled it with her tongue. going as deep as she could,tongue just touching her hymen. she spread sloths butt wide and applied some of her juices onto her asshole before forcing the tip of her finger in, hopefully this would make her snap. wanting to drink more of her fluid, all of it until she was dry. 
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:16 pm

Sloth blushed and tried to stay focused on eating her sister out. She could see everything. She wanted to slam her legs shut and hide, but it felt too good. WHen Lust slipped her fingers out and instead rubbed Sloths hyman with her tongue she almost lost it. But when Lust started to finger her ass, Sloth's spine bent backwards. "No sis...I feel..." Sloth let out a loud, screaming moan as she had her first orgasm in months and the first one ever given by someoone else. THe walked of ehr holes tighten up and she sprayed her sweet juice up into Lust;s mouth. After awhile, her body relaxed as hte water rushed arond her body. Little did the two girls know, someone had heard Sloth's screams.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:33 pm

lust loved it as her little sis climaxed, at first feeling both holes clamp down. her ass on the tip of tenebris's finger and pussy walls on her tongue.  the jolt of pleasure from the slight anal had done it just like lust calculated. when she exploded spraying her sweet liquor eveywhere lust did her best to drink it all. covering her hole with her mouth, tenebris gulped it down and swallowed most of it. the rest of the sticky stuff went all over her face, coating it in a shiny sheen.  she lapped up everything long tongues going over and over again. "oh you like it in the ass little sis" Lust said quite loud as she pulled her finger out and got up and off slowly. laying down ontop of her again she help a finger close to sloths lip. "taste yourself, it soo sweet" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:41 pm

Sloth crawled over slowly to Lust, her legs not totally responsive after all the stimulation. She layed down next to lust and yawned when Lust pull her finger in Sloth's mouth. She tasted her own juices that still coated Lust's face where her tongue didn't reach. With what little energy she had, Sloth knelt over her sister and licked the juices off ehr sisters face, then her kissed her, letting and the juices flow into Lust's mouth. Sloth had no idea why she was acting this way other then pure desire to make her sister happy. After they parted their kiss, she laid down again with her head on Lust's tits. She yawned and closed her eyes. "I need an nap." She said and quickly fell asleep.

Meanwhile. A boy, barely in his twenties, was walking near where the two girls were. He was on his way to visit an old friend, when he heard screaming coming from the woods. He shook his head. "On my day off. Really." He sighed adn the young anbu took off running, heading for where he heard the scream.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 5:07 pm

Lust loved the taste of all of sloths fluids, saliva, love juices and all the rests. her tongue played with her sisters and when she broke it lust was slightly disappointed. she was further saddened when she layed down on her breasted and started to sleep. "oi little sis, i havnt gotten off yet" she said dismayed and unhappy. but she couldnt help but be happy as she looked at sloths tired little face and the way her face moved, she was having a pleasurable dream. Lust guessed her double D's made great pillows. Tenebris played with her pig tails every bit of her wanting to violate her sister in her sleep for the teasing but as she was about to move she heard a noises from the tree where they're dresses where. her head snapped back to see who it was, it was a boy barely in his twenties and he was handsome to boot. lust closed her eyes and acted asleep hoping he would think the two girls in distress. Lust would have to 'thank' her rescuer and maybe sloth might loose her virginity.  
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 5:12 pm

Nato had rushed through the tree line to find a small stream and...two naked girls. He sighed. Not the first time he happened upon this sight, but the first with two girls. "He ran his fingers through his naturally white hair. "Perfect." He groaned. He was very much straight but didn't want to have to deal with a couple of naked women. He was sure that it would lead to one of two outcomes. Horny girls try to lure him into sex, or angry girls try to kill him. He sighed and walked over. "I guess its still my job to make sure that the screams are confirmed as sex noises and not someone getting dead." He whispered and sighed once again. As he walked over he could tell that while the younger girl was actually asleep, the older was simply faking. He cleared his throat. "Is everything ok." He siad with a loud voice that held his athuority. "I heard screams coming from over here. Are both of you ok."
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 5:50 pm

Lusts eyes snapped open and looked at the white haired guy, trying to suppress a smile as she shrieked. it was all acting ofcourse but she was realy good at it, she cover her breast and private parts like a startled innocent girl. she hoped she wake sloth but she knew that would be a long shot. she grimaced, closing her eyes. "who...who are you" she said in a panicked voice "how long have you been their, you perv! you saw, you saw didnt you" she screeched, hoping to embarrass the guy enough so that he would do what she wanted and that was get closer. and she had the perfect excuse. sloths head had slid down and was resting in her lap as she sat up, realistically not needing to cover her snatch she pointed at the man accusingly. all in all she played the innocent girl very well.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 5:58 pm

Sloth of course stayed asleep through all the yelling. She would need a different form of simulation like cold water, or just time to wake up. She slide down her sister's body and down into her smooth lap. The smell of Lust's snatch filled Sloth's mind nad her hand unconciously went between her own legs and rested there.

Nato sighed. "Relax, I'm not here to spy. But clearly I was mistaken. I thought that scream was someone in danger, not in heat." Nato shook his head. "Also, you can drop the innocent girl act." He smirked. Nato was an ANBU captian. He was very good at telling when people were lying or acting. He sighed again and started to turn and head back to the village. "Enjoy your games." He said and waved. But even as cool and collective as he actted, right before turning, Lust would be able to notice a large large bump going down his pantleg.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:14 pm

"oh but wouldnt you want to join our games mister" Lust said, all innocence lost. noticing that his pants had a giant bulge in them. she licked her lips as she resisted a moan, sloths hand was at her snatch again.  she moved her sisters head and stood up slowly moving her arms so that he could take a good look at her, she slowly strutted towards him, breasts slightly bouncing as she got closer. "what would it be mister high and mighty that got you horny" was it these" she said pushing her boobs together "or this" she rubbed a hand over her pussy. she got closer and lightly grabbed his hand. "you can have all of me you know, but i just want one part of you" she enticed
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:25 pm

Natoo laughed to himsself. He was right. she had been acting and now her true self shone through. "God, if I have a dollar for ever girl who offered me that, I would be rich." Nato laughed but kept walking. He was accusome to girls lusting after him, though he felt like an anti-lust everytime he shot one of them down. But...He sighed. "Well, I could do worst." He whispered. "And I am off duty." The ANBU captian whispered, trying to talk himself into breaking his usual ways of just shooting down horny girls. "Will your friend be joining." HE said after a while.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:19 am

"well would you like to be rich" Lust tried to convince him afraid that he'd walk away. "ive got money if yo want it and more, anything you name it. Even my sisters virginity" she smiled mischievously, still trying to hold his their. this guy was incredibly  hard to read, he looked emotionless at her body. her eyes twitched slightly at how he could do worse, sometimes she wished her hearing wasn't that good. it wouldn't save her getting annoyed most of the time. "im sure imouto chan wouldn't mind" she finished.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:32 am

Nato sighed. "I already agreed to fuck you both, so you can stop trying to tempt me." he shook his head as he forced himself to let go. "Your body and hers is temptation enough." he tire d back to the girl and looked her over but when he saw her tattoo, he had to hide back a smirk. He knew to seal on her great fro. Her brother wrath. "well lets get started then." Nato said and pulled off his shirt revealing a scarred but lead and well kept form. It would be clear that he saw his share of combat
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:52 am

Lust giggled in delight "and well i cant help trying to temp you, its what i do." she replied quite happy at what he said, her body and sis's were quite nice after all. she looked as he took his shirt off and couldnt help herself as she stepped closer putting her hands on his lean muscular chest. he was sooo hot her hand going up and down his abbs feeling him softly, light fingers trailing down scars. "such lovely scars" she said tracing one down lower to his trousers, unbuckling his belt. "do you have more down here" she playfully mentioned ash she groped him and was so surprised at the size! even thought his pants she could and it must've shown on her face.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:59 am

Nato laughed slightly as her hands trailed around his body, using his scars as a road map. When she reached his pants she was sure in for a suprise as she felt around. He was rather well endowed. He could she the suprise on her face. He helped her take his pants and boxers off and his half hard shift swung in her face. "Dont stare too long, and shouldn't we wake her up." he said and pointed at sloth.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:15 am

"oh sis can wait" Tenebris laughed her face red with the sin that marked her, lust. To the better description of it, he was HUGE  and that was an understatement , she let the half hard cock rest on her face. going from her chin to her forehead and it was thick to boot, she was wet again thinking about it. Her breath became hot and ragged smelling him, her tongue was out licking his sack. tasting the nice and salty balls before licking all the way up the shaft. "i want you all to myself for now"  Lust said before starting to lick the tip, payin special attention to it. she started sucking soon after.

Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:26 am

Nato placed his hand on the top of her head as she started to look and suck. She was clearly experianced by the way she went at him. He let out a light moan as she suck the head and gently pushed her head down as she stated to take more in her mouth. He wondered just how much she would be able to take in. He Wat he'd her huge tits bounce back and forth with her motions and wondered when she would start to use them
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:47 am

Tenebis loved this, she hadnt had a big cock in ages. It was lovely and the way she pushed he pushed her head lightly on it. she shivered in pleasure as she went down further and forcing herself to do it.She swallowed everything and took his dick down her throat, going all the way down to the base. holding it their for a couple of seconds she swallowed and gargled pleasuring all of his member as once. She gagged on the length unprepared for it. pulling back off she coughed ad breathed, gulping for air. tons of saliva covering it and dripping from her mouth as she gasped. a long silver strand still hung of his cock to her lips,  draginh her teeth along the shaft before biting the tip she spoke, a glaze of pleasure covering her eyes. she had noticed his look.
      "you'll get what you want if i do" she said as she lifted her huge boobs and wrapped them around his cock almost covering it. almost. the head was clearly poking out ready to  be sucked.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:55 am

"Don't tempt me girl. You might just enjoy the result." Nato laughed and moaned as her tits rubbed his dick and she started to suck on the tip. She was good, very good. She had even managed to take his whole cock in her mouth without gagging too badly.he could see her huge ass in the air as she give him a titty fuck and got a great idea. He made a hand sigh and created a clone behind her. The clone silently knelt down, so she wouldn't. Price until the shadow clone ran his tongue along her wet pussy.At the same time, the real Nato began to thrus his dick in between her massive tits.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:09 pm

Lust sucked of the tip as he began to thrust, she didn't even notice the shadow clone behind her. He was rewarded with a jump and then a shiver of pleasure as she was licked. The juices began to flow more and more as the clone licked her out. she didn't forget about the huge dick between her breasted though and as he thrusted fast and hard she rubbed him alternately. As he thrusted she pushed her tits down his cock and as he pulled back she licked his head. Sucking  as it went in and out, paying special attention to under the head. Slightly disappointed that their was no tasty smegma. "let me have it now, in both holes" she said almost the moans, the Clone had begun to finger her.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:20 pm

The clone rammed two fingers inside her wet pussy and started to lick her asshole. Her juices poured down his arm as her moans filled the ears of both Natos. The really one places his hands on her head and forced it down so the head was always in her mouth.her tita felt great around his massive cock. But she would have to work a lot harder if she was going to receive the fluids she wants. He thought he would have some more fun with her. He summoned up two more clones in front of her, there sucks both pushing up against her face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lazy and Horny (m)
Page 2 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next