Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lazy and Horny (m)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:05 pm

Katsu mood flipped like a switch, the fucking bastard had called him a boy and well would he hell let that demon of xenos have all the fun in killing that little army of ryiths. He didnt even red to create the seals as three guru castes formed of razor wind, shredding and destroying anything in their path, going across the mini army traped and helpless, then they turned into fire incinerating the remains. "Boy please" he calmed...this was no challege at all.

Lust forced this world to bend to her will and ryith with it she would not relent her sloth, her sister, her love was at stake. The floor beneath that evil man cracked and broke a crack spreading in the earth with white hot magma sprouting between the two "GET OUT OF HER HEAD!" She repeated.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:10 pm

'So pathetic.' Ryith laughed as his army was destroyed. 'For all your attempts at power, you didn't hit me at all. In fact I bet you could scratch me with your most power attack. Little boy.' Ryith mocked but he was telling the truth. Katsu could never hit him.

In sloth's mind, as Lust tryed her hardest to battle Ryith off, the madman brushed off her efforts with ease. Lust too, was no match the reborn Ryith.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:28 pm

"You think that's my most powerful attack you fucker!" Katsu roared and was about to attack himself but was stopped by an armoured hand and the wheeeze of a respirator voice "Katsu....your temper always gets the bette of you, emotions you should control" the polite monotone voice of macht "we are here Xeno as the contract" the imposing form of macht stood just under two foot of Xeno. Backed by 23 capable jounin. "Now how do we kill this creature"

Lust tried to force him back he had to have presence somthing on sloths mins to control her and that she could destroy or atleast push out. She searched and searched looking for it while keeping his hold on sloth at bay not letting him in. Their must be somthing!
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:34 pm

'Ah more pointless reinforcements. It wouldn't matter if there were a thousand of you. No one can kill me.' He laughed and smirked. 'But it appers I've gonna all I came here for. Farewell Xeno, we shall meet again. Count on it.' Ryith Laughed, carzed and wild, and as he did, his blue flames cover his body and he disappered. At the same time, the sky started to clear as Xeno returned to his normal form. "Bastard's living flame." Xeno cursed, but smirked. He had never seen a living flame before. Should be interesting.

As Ryith faded, so did his grip on sloth. Her eyes returned to normal and she wobbled and feel over against her sister's breasts. "He's gone." She whispered
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:50 pm

"SIS" lust caught her sister in wobbling feet and hugged her into her breasts "yes hes gone sis, I'm sorry I'm so sorry" list cried falling to her knees, legs finally giving way to the numbness and exhaustion all with sloth though she shielded her fall. "I couldn't stop him! I couldn't I'm sorry, I couldn't protect you! " she broke down and cried sniffing and hugging her sister.

"If he got what he came for why is he running, he has take nothing" macht stated "as far as the eye can see, what could he have gained from drawing us here" machts tone was ery polite and looking at the two girls who where the key. Katsu however destroyed the nearest inanimate object and went away from the group.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:17 pm

"Oh he definatly got what he wanted. With was proof that we don't have the strenght to kill him." Xeno said as he headed back inside. "Come, I'll explain." Xeno said, but before he walked in, he leaned over to Nato. "Take those two home with you." He whispered, basicly sending his best friend off to get laid.

Nato walked over to the girls. "Come now, I've been ordered to take you two back to my home here in Konoha." He said nad knelt down with them. The scar on Sloth's back had fully healed now, removing Ryith's presence inside of her, however, the girls hadn't seen the last of him either.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:05 pm

List just whimpered sorry into sloths shoulder for a couple more minutes, she couldn't protect her even with all her strength and it hurt so bad. She's sniffled and wiped the years away from her eyes looking up at Nato, Could e really protect them? "Nato kun..." She swallowed back more sadness, voice again meek and wavering. A little girl, all the confidence of lust again knocked out of her for a time ."could you please...carry me. I can't move my legs" she looked down at herself pulling her legs up into a ball.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:44 pm

Before Nato could do or say anything, Sloth grabbed Lusts face apulled her down into a hot, lustfull kisss. She grabbed Lust's hand and brought it to Sloth's pussy, forcing two fingers inside. She pulled away from the kiss for just a second to ask nato a question."If Lusty sucks your dick, do yoyu think you can make enough clones before cumming to fill a bathtub." She asked nad returned to her kiss with lust.

Nato nodded at the question. "If thats what you want." He said and lifted Lust, who inturn was holding sloth up and started to carry them to his home.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:58 pm

"Sloth I..."tenebris didnt even get to answer as she wash issued so hard it surprised her, in her current state. She soon kissed back body acting in its own and mind following, tongue wrapping sloths like a snake and loving it. Fingers beg and pumping and spreading hard making her feel good, nails scraping her walls. "Sis I love to so much" she cried as she breathed hearing what sloth had planned, a cum bath! God that would be....she was soaked already just thinking about it. She pounded her sisters pussy with two fingers others played with her nipples as they kissed, caried to their new home.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:06 pm

Sloth couldn';t wait anymore nad poofed all three of them to therre new home, and inside the bathroom, to Nato's dismay, who clearly wasn't ready for it. "Warn me next time you're going to do that." He said and placed the girls in the tub. He took out his scroll and put away his jacket. Then his took off his pants and boxers. His cock was aalready getting hard. He happened to catch sight of it in the mirror but something was different. His balls had gotten bigger. Lust was inducing changes in nato as well. He could probably produce alot more now. He walked fowards and pushed his cock against Lust's face. Sloth on the other hand had made herself more comfortable. She was sitting in her sisters lap facing her, leg hanging out on either side of the tub and she was holding up one of Lust's doudle d'. She put the nipple in her mouth and started sucking, hoping for a big drink of milk
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:19 pm

"Oh sis! You always want my milk so badly and its so good feeling you suck my tits to get what you want!""lust soothed as her sister latched into her breast and within seconds lusts swollen breasts were being milked, her other nipple began to leak in anticipation. She moaned every time sloth gulped down a mouthful turning with a loving smile in her lips. Natos red hot cock on her face again it felt so natural. Her tongue lashed out to lick nato s huge balls making me slimy and then she took one of his testicles onto her mouth sucking gently. Whirling her tongue around before sucking hoarders and biting down lightly. She let of with a plop. Giggling she gripped both of them together making them show through his sac. "I hope theme can produce enough" she gave them both a kiss glancing up at Nato.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:24 pm

Sloth giggled as she drank. Her sister was such a tease. But maybe she could tease her back. "NAto, Lust's other nipple is free, and leaking her fresh milk. If its not too werid, you should have some too." She giggled nad liffted the breast with one hand, offering her sister-cow's tit to Nato. Nato looked at the offering and knelt down, tooking hold of her tit and starting to suck out her milk as well. It was warm, but didn't taste bad at all. "After you get a ggod drink, you can have my sister start our cumbath." Sloth said, some milk drippped down her cheek
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:35 pm

Lust was indeed a cow with two little babies attached to her big breasts, the way they bother sucked at her nipples at the same time had her moaning every second. She hadnt had both tits milked at the same time before and her milk gushed out into their mouths. "How does it taste nato kun You can have it everyday if you want!" Lust moaned "sloth will have to share" she loved it and couldn't do much else until she ran dry.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:39 pm

"Sloth adn Nato sucked till the flow of breast milk slowed down. Nato let go and pushed his still hard cock against Lust's mouth. "Better get sucking. Sloth seems to really want her bath." He said. Sloth continued to suck. She felt like she hadn't had breast milk in forever and wouldn't stop drinking until Lust was dry in that tit or the cum started to flow.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:50 pm

"I want my cum bath too" list said as she gently licked his dick before taking the head into her mouth paying attention to the tip and licking all the lovely uncleared smegma from under the head that hadnt been cleaned since he last came. She bobbed her head tongue further, long snaked tongue coiling round his shaft going lowing all the way down to the base. Deep throating him , moth gurgling and saliva dripping from her mouth. Choking pleasurable before pulling off for air. She began to deep throat him mercilessly, holding he'd be rough and use her.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:56 pm

"My sister gives such great blowjobs." Sloth said as she finished milking her sister for now. She would definatly have more in a few hours when she filled up again. She watched, impressed, as Lust sucked Nato's huge cock. While Lust was taking care of turning on the tap, Sloth shifted positions, turning around nad cuddling up against her sister, restting her head between Lust's tits.

Nato waited for sloth to settle and grabbed Lust's head with both hands and started to fuck her mouth, hard. Going from the only the tip in her mouth, to the whole thing, forcing her face in his crotch, his balls bounced on her chin with each thrust. He wanted to cum quickly to give the girls their bath.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:38 pm

List found herself over voiced with him pounding her throat, looking his a
Sad banging her chin and nose pressed against his crotch. She only took in the pleasure of her nipple being milked stop, not having time to look down as she was used like a sleeve. That's how she like it, she was a tool for sexual release of any kind and she loved it. When she felt natos monster cock begin to pulse she gave one last deep throat gargling and chocking on it. Free hand playing with those lovely nuts and the other grabbing her sister head gently. She pulled off his cock slurping up all the saliva full of his taste "open wide sis" she managed to say with her mouth full. Leaning over her sister and pulling her head up she kissed her, mouth open exacting spit .she stop with Nato hand furiously pumping his shaft knowing that he'd cum any second and then they could bathe
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:44 pm

As Lust pulled his cock out of her mouth, Nato summoned enough clones to surrond the tub, all of them jerking off nad aiming at the sisters. "Ready for your bath." The real nato said and all of them came at once. They produced a white shower that sprayed onto hte girls and started to fill the tub. Withing moments, the girls were tits deep in cum. Hot, thick cum.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:57 pm

lust was in heaven, her sis pressed against her breast swapping saliva in a loving kiss and being shower and bathed in the nice with liquid. It got everywhere, all over her hair and on her face like a spa treatment. It was hot and it stuck to her skin lovingly and then their was that musky smell and it was so strong that she could help herself as she broke her kiss and gulping down some, letting it trail down her chin. She opened her sister wide with her long fingers not thinking as she let the cum in and began figering her pussy. They slipped easily in and out, she started doing the same to herself. Eyes closed loving every minute.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:12 pm

unlike her sister's lustfully, horny responce, Sloth just happily floated in the cum. Letting her body soak in the warm cum. It was like a spa treatment, avery kinky spa treatment. She nuzzled herself back into her sister's cleavage and closed her eyes. in seconds, the young girl had fallen asleep, cum covered and full pussy.

The clones had dissappered, and the real Nato headed out of the bathroom. He had something fun planned for the sisters.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:27 pm

eventually lust reacted just like sloth to her sexy spa treatment thanks to Nato and well she had absorbed some of sloths sin too. Slowly stopping and just sitting their enjoying it, letting it soak into her skin and well it was great for her! They'd hopefully have nice soft silky skin after it. Her breath evened and she fell asleep peacefully enjoying a wet dream of the three of them together "sis...Nato" she said sofly in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:36 pm

Sloth slept for nearly an hour, until the hot cum had started to become cool. It had already dried on areas of her zskin that were not submerged. Her hair was haard and stiff from dried cum. As much as she didn't want to, it was time to get out. But before they rinsed off, she submerged herself, giving her body a full coat of cum. Then she sttod up, dripping goo and turned around nad poked her sister's cheek with her toe to wake her and see what her sister looked like in a bukkake.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:53 pm

Lust awoke slowly as she was prodded with something, opening her eyes slowly she looked and their was sloth drenched in lovely Cum looking nice in bukkake form, nice loli body. She instantly took her big toe into her mouth and suck off the goo happily. The bitter sweet taste of the cum and then sloth toe, she then took in more toes. Tongue dancing between each of them and then licking on the top up her leg as far as she could go. "Ill lick you clean sis" she giggled and dunked herself under and covered herself before stepping out "and you can lick me" she then dropped to her knees and like a slave licked sloths other foot p, beginning with toes and going up.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:59 pm

As Sloth stepped out of the tub to be xcleaned off, Nato walked into the bathrub. His cock was soft but didn't stay that way as he started to rub it watching the sisters. "I was wondering when you two would wake up." He said, masterbating. when you girls finish your tongue bathes, I have a surprise for you. "And lust, you may want your cock out for it.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:27 pm

lust looked puzzled at Nato before down to sloth again, well she guessed breeds files were extensive but not that much. She stared as natos long and hardening cock and and licked more cum off her lips. She was probably addicted to his cum now just like sloth with her milk. They both wanted genie large daily doses. "Sis lets find out what hes got planned!" She said ecstatic and passed he sister a towel and wiping herself as clean as she could, most of it sticking and well she left her hair. She pressed her clit hard and moaned as the blue glow surrounded her crotch and. She grew a cock and ball exactly like natos. "Well" she beamed taking sloths hand and pulling her infront of her and pressing her chest against her back and cock against her ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lazy and Horny (m)
Page 17 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next