Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lazy and Horny (m)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 3:49 pm

"Thanks Nato kun!" Lust exclaimed jumping on his arms going around his neck, legs around his waist in a very tight hug as she nuzzled into his neck. She slowly slid off him but still holding his arms tight "do you have some more clothes I can borrow and....well can be sloth be left..here protected. I want to surprise her" she beamed and let go skipping her way to the bedroom, shaking her booty for Nato to see and entice him in with her. She took second to make sure sloth was okay, she was so cute.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:02 pm

"If you keep shaking your ass like that, Its gonna get something big inside it.He took lunch off the stove nad covered it to keep it warm. He followed her to the bedroom. "Sloth will be fine here. You on the other hand..." He put his arm around her and squeeze her tit. "May be in some trouble. Lets go to my room and have a quickie whileyou tell me what we're going to buy." He said and walked her to the bedroom and unzipped his pants.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:17 pm

"you know me, I like long hard object inside me " lust giggled loving how he pressed his chest again her back and squeezed her breast. She instantly gave a low and sweet moan for him. She turned it face him looking up into his eyes putting both of his hands on her breasts "have I been a naughty girl?" She asked seducticly and pushed his hands down into her squishy boobs and shook her Totsie . She looked down and licked her lips at his massive hard cock "did I do that" she gasped innocently.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:40 pm

"Yes you did." He said and took his ands off her cheast after he finished playing with ehr tits.He grabbed her ass and lifted her and pushed he cock inside her vagina, shoving hte whole thing in, all the way to inside her womb. the enterence gave very little resistence. "So whaat are we going ot buy." Lust would have to start getting used to having conversations while fucking, because thats gonna be the case often when her and nato talki in the future
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:04 pm

"is Nato gonna gonna ..." Lust gave a little yelp as she was lifted up "punishe little lust aaaOWWW!" Her voice almosted turned into a scream on pleasure, tongue lolling out of her mouth and eyes rolling back int their sockets ass she was impaled on his cock once more. Not only spreading her pussy but her cervix and into her womb. The pleasure was immense and ecstatic as her limp body shook getting used to the feeling. Drool poured out of her mouth as she regained her senses and wriggled a bit, ecstatic moans coming from her wet lips. She looked at him "I ahhhh...." She but her lips for sing herself to talk in a whisper "I want...a few clothes, food...and..and an engagement ring for sloth. I want to marry her!" Saying somthing so sweet at a moment like this made her even hornier, she was practically a river down below.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:11 pm

"Thats wonderful. I'm happy for the two of you, tying the knot, and I'm sure a baby will be on the way" He said as he started to use her as a cock sleeve, pushing her body up and down his shaft. Masterbating using her vagina. "But we do have a problem. I believe your sin is effecting me." As he dslide her on his cock, the girth of his penis began to increase as well as the lengh and his ball grow inside. "Your sin infected me. I'm now a male version of you." He said
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:23 pm

Lust gasped and came yelps of pleasure everytime he thrusted all the way in though she still had control of her body. Her hands found his back and clawed his sexily and viciously, she used her vagina with all her might to clamp down as he pulled out even going do far as to close the entrance to her womb slightly. It's game the best pleasurable resistance as he ploughed her again. A long loud groan erupted from her lips as he grew inside her. "Thanks! Nato kunnn! AHHH! I LOVE IT I LOVE HOW I CHANGE PEOPLE TO SUIT ME!" She screamed as she came. "I'm not sorry" she breathed through her bit lip as convulsions rocked her body and pussy. she sliced his back up in all of the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 6:51 pm

Nato plunged her a few more times before letting out a torrent of cum to overfill her pussy. Ah man, Lust was the best relief anyone could ask for. He pulled her off his massive dick and let the cum pour out of her before placing her safely on the ground. "Now that we had that little seesion, lets get dressed. I need to use the bathroom. My back appers to be bleeding for some reason." He laughed and headed for the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 7:37 pm

By any god, demons and spirit in the world lust loved getting filled with a mans seed, the feeling of it streaming up into her womb and then it seeping back out. In this case it flooded out, she stopped squirming breathing heavily as she was placed in the floor. "I don't know how your back got like that big boy" lust giggled and cleaned herself before looking for some pant in natos draw, she found a pair of jeans that she slipped into and well it was tight fitting over he ass. She took them off and found some scissors cutting them into short shirt before putting them back on. She had a but of under ass showing. "Nato kun I'm ready" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 7:43 pm

Nato returned a few minutes later, medical tape all over. Lust had done more damage then she probalay meant to. "We're cutting your nials back when we get home." Nato said and sput a shirt on. His cock was pressed tight against his pantleg. He took one of his cloaks out and wrapped in around him. Wouldn't want to imtimidate any guys on the way there and back. "Let's go darling,"
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 7:50 pm

"But honey!" Lust complained as she linked arms with Nato happily looking up at him then down at her nails. "I've always had my nails like this, nice long and sharp. Also painted! They must always be painted besides you've done as much damage to me" she beamed as they walked out if the house together she looked back suddenly worried. "Will..will sloth be alright on her own. What if....he.." She said to him gripping his arm tighter and pushing into him seeking protection. She was hesitant to go now.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 7:57 pm

Nato looked down and gave her a reassuring smile. "She'll be safe. He's not coming back." He said and kept walked. He reached out of his cloak and took hold of her hand. "Come on now. You have a ring to buy." He laughed. "Maybe if we walk like this, people will think we're in love." Nato laughed, but he was starting to love the girls. And he didn't know what to do about it.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:14 pm

"O..okay" lust smiled and walked out with Nato sweetly holding hands, it was so nice. She brushed some hair behind her ear cutely looking up at him "are you in love" she asked not having to look into his mind to read him like a book.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:25 pm

Nato leaned of and kissed her cheek. "Maybe I am." He said as he led her into town. There first stop would be a jewerly shop to get Lust her ring. Then food and clothes. The unkinky kind. Nato didn't have enough pants for Lust to keep turning them to shorts.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:50 pm

"I'd like that" she giggled, she loved sloth and loved her like no other but she was lust after all. Though if sloth asked shed force herself to only be with her and shed keep a promise. She looked at the Jewelers "Nato kun! The...the prices, you can't pay for any of these" she exclaimed they were so exspensive and she didnt have any money.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:57 pm

"Well if you make it worth my while, I could pay for it for you." Nato said as he looked down at het ring Lust was eyeing. "I'm Sloth will love that one." He said, putting his arm around her. "Sir how much is that ring." He asked the showkeep who showed Nato teh pricetag. "I'll take it." He said and headed the money to the shopkeep. "I'll be right back with your item after its ploished and wrapped in its box
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:11 pm

"On Nato kun" lust breathed as the lovly ring she had eyed and wanted for sloth was taken away. The simple silver band entwining a sapphire heart, simple in beauty. She turned and looked up at Nato with almost tear filled eyes and standing up on her tip toes. She kissed him softly on the lips arms finding comfort around him "your so lovely to me, ill make it worth your while i promise" she nuzzled into his chest and then the keeper returned with the ring in a tiny box. She took it and held it inbetween her like she would loose it before dragging Nato out the door and skipping her way to the next store.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:35 pm

Nato followed Lust out of the store and back on the streets. "Next thing we need are clothes for you and your sister. And not just shorts and tight tops. Winter IS coming and you wouldn't want to freeze." Nato said as they reached a small clothing shop. "And I need to replace the pants your wearing." He sighed and walked in with her.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:42 pm

"Awww Nato kun" lust pouted in annoyance as she eyed up a skimpy outfit "I like tight tops and I'm sure we can get some nice warm sexy clothes" she giggled and looked about picking up dressed of the hooks, keep eyes telling sizes and measurements, she got thick shirts, bras panties and not just for her either. She got stuff for sloth too, she got everything a girl needed for a waredrobe but no overly Pervy or kinky ones. "Would you like me to try some on or are we getting you some trousers first" she asked already knowing his sizes
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:47 pm

"Well, I'll need looser pants thanks to a certian sin who I'm now emotionally invested in. He lifted the cloak to show her hiss paantleg. He was still hard as steel from when they were home. He walked over to a display and took out a pair pf pants from it. "Lets try these on." He said and walked with ehr to the changing room. "I assume you'll want us to share a room."
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:54 pm

lust just shoved him into the changing room and followed him in as her reply and drew the curtain. "That's cute Nato kun but why don't you just go out and say it " she got close looking down at his pant leg and gripping his huge snake through the fabric. She looked him in the eyes after slowly letting go with a huge smile on her face "say you love me" she stood their waiting for her answer with a lovely compelling aura about her.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:59 pm

He grabbed her shoulders and pushed her against pthe wall. Looking down at the sin and then smiling. "I love you Lust." He said and kissed her. He relelased her shoulders nad wrapped his arms around her wasit nad lifted her to his hight as they kissed. He knew she was about to ask her sister to marry her, but she had worked her way into his mind, and he had falllen for her
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 2:07 pm

Lust wrapped her legs around his waist locking herself in place as her hands took his cheeks and jaw to return the passionate kiss, she opened her mind and entered him "I love you too Nato kun" her mind whispered as she felt his love for both her and sloth. It wasnt just lusts ability to adapt people to her but true love, she didnt know what or why he would completely fall for her. This was n her mind and open so Nato would know what she thought. She still kiss in reality arms finding their way lightly to his back.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 2:13 pm

"Because by forcing your way into my life, you saved it." His whispered to her in her mind. He kiised her for another few minutes, playing with her serpent-like tongue before breaking his lips from hers and plaing her safetly on the ground. "We should start trying on these clothes before they kick us out." He laughed nad unzziped his pants. He pulled them down as his hard-on popped out. "geez, what am I going to do wityh this." He said, holding it in one hand
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 2:21 pm

She loved it how he knew what she liked, playing with her tongue she just let him. God he was a good kisser! "How did I save you honey" sh e whispered back as they broke the kiss and she was placed down on the floor. "Well.." Lust giggled before pulling her tight top off and slowly sinking to her knees so she had the monster in he face, looking up as she spoke. "We could tape this snake to your thing" she took hold of his cock and pressed it against his thigh loving his far it went down "but we have nothing to strapping it with, do you have any ideas" she said sexily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lazy and Horny (m)
Page 19 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next