Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A meeting for the soul (Private M)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
exile720
Admin

A meeting for the soul (Private M) Empty
PostSubject: A meeting for the soul (Private M)   A meeting for the soul (Private M) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:43 pm

Kage pulled the cloak around her a bit tighter. She had to stay hidden in the village, or at least keep her ears and tail out of sight. She crept through alleyways and crowds, hoping she didnt get discovered. She needed food. Thats what the cause of entering the village was, but sadly, she had no money and when she tried to convince a few shop owners, she was turned away with disgust.

Sobbing, she collapsed next to a dumpster in a darker alley and began to cry.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/Exile720
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A meeting for the soul (Private M)   A meeting for the soul (Private M) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:05 pm

chiba as always was chilling out reading a book of some kind and today was no exception. He was currently enjoying s good read about a single ninja that held off a whole platoon of jonin for a hour, the way it read was almost fiction. but it was fact. he had chosen a quiet place out of the rain too, up above a dark alley way. sitting on an air conditioning unit. combined with the noise and being engrossed in his book he didnt heard the girl come and sit down next to the dumpster. it was only when his acute ears heard sobing and crying that he noticed. looking down all he could see was a cloaked figure. she for he presumed it so was obviously crying. he sighed heavily, he coudnt just let someone be soo sad. he put his book away in a large trosuer pocket before taking his sword in one hand and jumping down. he landed a few metre's from her. "are....are you..alright miss" chiba said uncertain about what to say and a bit nervous. he hadnt been in this situation before
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A meeting for the soul (Private M)   A meeting for the soul (Private M) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:08 pm

Kage flinched backwards. Humans being so close and talking to her made her nervous. She could barely utter a word, so she shook her head and rubbed her stomach. She hoped she would understand the message but at the same time not leave her to starve. She met his eyes and attempted to wipe the tears out of her own.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A meeting for the soul (Private M)   A meeting for the soul (Private M) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:24 pm

chiba did understand her as she shook her head and rubbed her stomach, all the while wiping tear from her eyes. she was probably hungry, looking her over chiba could distinguish little as her cloak covered most of her. this included her face, all hee could see were the eyes and everything lower.  she has very nice pale blues eyes, a very pale complexion, smooth nose and thin lips. she was quite beautiful. at thid thought chiba blushed a but and pushed it aside. reacting into his other pocked with some difficulty, having one arm could be a bitch at times he thought. pulling out an apple he showed it too her. "here.." he said offering it to her.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A meeting for the soul (Private M)   A meeting for the soul (Private M) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:31 pm

Kage took the apple from his hand and bit into it. After swallowing the delicious bite of fruit she looked up again. "Thank you. Is there anyway i can repay you?" She looked at the spot where his missing arm was. "If you would like, I am pretty advanced at medical jutsu's.... I can grow that arm back for you." She smiled a bit and looked up at his handsome face.

(The arm regrowth would be for the story only, but in essence we could give him the permanent arm by updating the character if you want.)
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A meeting for the soul (Private M)   A meeting for the soul (Private M) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:56 pm

chiba blinked and was almost dumbfounded at what the girl said to him, she...she could do that. regrow his arm! and for what a small apple. he could hardly believe it. he swallowed and looked at the place where his arm used to be. leaning his nodaichi up against the dumpster  and felt the stump trying to remember what it was like. then he remember the battle with jace and smiled. 
"th..thank you, very much for the offer.....i" he stopped to compose his words  and bowed to her. "Thank you but...it might be a pain but i like it" he said, he sighed. "now if your hungry you wont just be satisfied with that apple, here" he offered her his hand. "lets go get a meal, my names chiba" he had to compose his words so he didnt stutter, he was totally out of his comfort zone.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A meeting for the soul (Private M)   A meeting for the soul (Private M) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:26 am

Kage blinked, dumbfounded by what she had just heard. She pulled the cloak a bit tighter around herself. "You would spend money to feed me?" Realizing that she was being slightly rude, she took his hand and stood up slowly. "I'm sorry, my name is Kage."
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A meeting for the soul (Private M)   A meeting for the soul (Private M) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:01 am

" ofcourse i cant let you just sit here and cry from hunger, kage it...it would just be wrong i cant let a cute girl cry " Chiba said said not relising that he was still holding her hand and well he blushed when he relised what he said.  "where would you like to go, i prefer italian myself" he said quickly trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A meeting for the soul (Private M)   A meeting for the soul (Private M) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:49 pm

Kage thought for just a moment before replying. "I dont really mind, as long as its somewhere where no one will look at me...." She lowered her head and stared at the ground. "People don't exactly like me.... they like to throw things at me and call me a monster...."
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A meeting for the soul (Private M)   A meeting for the soul (Private M) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:02 pm

"Oh okay.." chiba began slightly puzzled and then she explained and looked realy sad, suddenly he found himself speaking before his mind caught up. "now why would anyone throw rocks at a sweet girl like you, your no monster. atleast from what i can see" chiba said slightly embarrassed as his cheek went red. he wasnt exactly used to talking to girls. "and...well..if anyones tries to hurt you dont worry. ill protect you" he finished hoping that she wouldnt notice his blush.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A meeting for the soul (Private M)   A meeting for the soul (Private M) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:10 pm

Kage had noticed the blush but wasnt quite sure what to make of it. "You dont understand sir... its just that...." Her voice trailed off and a small tear formed in her eye. She wasnt sure if she could tell him. They were still in the alley, out of sight, so it was possible to show him. But what if he decided to beat her? She couldnt deal with that...

Taking one of the biggest risks of her life she removed her cloak, letting the wolfish ears show and exposing her tail.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A meeting for the soul (Private M)   A meeting for the soul (Private M) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:21 pm

"dont all me sir...tha" chiba began but as ultimatly cut off she took off her cloak to reveal wolfish ears and a tail. she was a neko! so thats why she was soo nervious he thought as he looked at her. she was even more beautiful with those traits, he failed to cover his bigger blush.
      "Your a neko.." he breathed "your beautiful" he whipspered and ten cursed himself. shut up moron, you..you...you'll. then he saw her worried face and the tear almost welling in her eyes. he didnt know what to say, he was at a complete loss, so in an out of character moment. he leaned forward and put his arm round kage hugging her. "its alrigth, your secrets sake with me" he whispered into her ear
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A meeting for the soul (Private M)   A meeting for the soul (Private M) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:40 pm

Kage smiled and wiped the tears from her eyes. "Thank you... Chiba." she pulled the cloak around her again and suddenly had a bit of confidence. "So, what is Italian food?" She had never had any before and was interested in trying it.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A meeting for the soul (Private M)   A meeting for the soul (Private M) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:46 pm

"well italian food to me is pizza....its..well a do base with topping and stuff." chiba smiled and then had an idea though h wasnt sure. "hey....if..if you dont want anyone to see you, i guess we could go back to my apartment and order in. i...i usury do it Because i cant cook" he said uncertainly not knowing how kage would take it, he was sure he sounded like a right creek and he almost grimaced at the thought.  
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A meeting for the soul (Private M)   A meeting for the soul (Private M) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 6:39 pm

Her answer was nearly immeadiate. "I would love to go back to your apartment." And then she realized how that sounded and she blushed heavily. "I mean... It seems better than going out too a place and risk being seen..." She tried to smile, but her embarrassment was severe.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A meeting for the soul (Private M)   A meeting for the soul (Private M) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:28 pm

"o..okay" Chiba said quite stunned at her reaction and then when she started to explain they both went red, her from embarrassment. her answer and how she was explaining was just so cute1y. he reached out and offered her hand. "here il...walk you" he said awkwardly not really knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A meeting for the soul (Private M)   A meeting for the soul (Private M) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:25 pm

She smiled and took his hand as she stood. "Ok, you lead the way." She said, hoping he couldnt tell how nervous she was. Something played on the borders of her mind and her heart beat mercilessly fast in her chest. It was beyond strange for Kage.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A meeting for the soul (Private M)   A meeting for the soul (Private M) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 7:06 pm

chiba didn't notice how nervous she was Becuase he himself was very nervous, her own state unknown to him but mimicked too. he let her to his apartment, it didnt take long just through the marketplace. he kept to the sides so people wouldn't notice and just inside the industrial distinct his small apartment complex. they entered his small apartment to find it in the mess he'd left it in.   their were clothes on the floor, casuals that barley got used and dirty dishes at the sink with loads of take away n the bin. if she went through to the other rooms shed find then in a similar state, except for a few things. the bathroom was perfectly clean as well as the area for his armour and sword, stands for each with neatly folded ninja gear next it for tomorrow. "s-s-sorry for the mess" he apologised scratching the back of his head. 
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A meeting for the soul (Private M)   A meeting for the soul (Private M) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 10:27 pm

Kage looked around and laughed lightly. An idea had formed, but she couldnt possibly ask him what she was thinking. Instead, she offered to help clean up. "If you dont mind me doing so." She smiled at him and kissed his cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: A meeting for the soul (Private M)   A meeting for the soul (Private M) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:30 pm

Since it hasn't been replied to since August, can i have permission to move this to the Dead rp's section???
Back to top Go down
http://tsukirhuu.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting for the soul (Private M)   A meeting for the soul (Private M) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meeting for the soul (Private M)
Page 1 of 1