Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hospital Mysteries (Private, M)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

Hospital Mysteries (Private, M) Empty
PostSubject: Hospital Mysteries (Private, M)   Hospital Mysteries (Private, M) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:16 am

Yukiko sighed as she walked down the hall of the occupied building, she had just been informed that a friend of hers Yume Hoshi had been injured in an animal attack and had just finished healing the girl, anybody who saw those marks would have guessed it was an animal but Yukiko knew better, she had met a vampire in the past and knew the telltale signs of an attack "bloody vampires should know better then to mess with my friends" She was physically and mentally drained, she had just finished a mission and saw a chair at the end of the hall. Walking over to it she slumped down greatfully, what she could do with now was some much needed R&R but she would most probably not get it, seeing as how the Guild had been sending her on missions non stop for god knows what reason "surly they have someone else to do these jobs" she murmured to herself looking down at her hands.
Back to top Go down
http://tsukirhuu.deviantart.com/
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Mysteries (Private, M)   Hospital Mysteries (Private, M) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:31 pm

"You know Yukiko, we really gotta stop meeting in hospitals. It's becoming really weird." Renji smiled and embraced her from behind, holding her tightly. It had been months since they had last seen eachother. "I hope you have taken care of yourself. You left without giving me a destination and hunting you down is never any fun." He leaned closer into her ear and whispered, "I never got a chance to tell you something important."

(Hope you dont mind, but i changed this to a private and mature topic)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/Exile720
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Mysteries (Private, M)   Hospital Mysteries (Private, M) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:39 pm

As she felt the familiar warm arms around her a knowing smile played on her lips "What can I say, I'm a glutton for punishment" She replied referring to the fact that she was always around the sick and injured, not that she liked people being ill or hurt she just thought that she could put her talents of medical jutsu to good use, Yukiko's Medical ninjutsu had been improved over the months and she was almost as good as lady Tsunade now. Turning her head to look at him the pink haired girl kissed his cheek with a smile "I've told you Renji, My job entitles me to leave without warning, it's not just the guild I work for remember" she told him knowingly, although she cursed a bit remembering she hadn't told him yet of her jobs as a freelance kyonichi yet, not that it should be that big a deal.

"Important?" she whispered back slyly into his ear with a coy smirk then hugged his arms.

(It's fine XD)
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Mysteries (Private, M)   Hospital Mysteries (Private, M) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:47 pm

Renji laughed and hugged her just a bit tighter. "If you will be in town until this vampire problem is fixed, it can wait." He said. "I'm actually here on an assignment as well. A local clan that you may be interested in helping me eliminate." Renji released her and turned her to face him, he wanst wearing any of his armor, only the leather outfit that he wore when he wasnt in buisness. As usual, his equipment was hidden away and booby trapped. "So, would you like more information or are you in?"
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Mysteries (Private, M)   Hospital Mysteries (Private, M) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 7:33 pm

The girls eyes darted down to her garments, a short wavy black skirt, long sleeved top also black and navy stockings while she nodded when he asked about the vampire problem, so she wasn't the only one who knew about vampires. Yukiko stood instantly as he turned her to face him and at the mention of a clan being eliminated a sigh came from her but she smiled anyhow and playfully tapped his forehead "I think you know my answer Renji, I want in" Anything Renji was involved in she wanted to help, not just to prevent him un nessicary injury or harm but with her kekki genkai Renji had to admit she was a good partner for missions, mainly stealth and infiltration but others as well.

"But more info would be good as well" she replied looking into those cold orbs of his eyes that only really seemed warm for her. She wasn't really sure what to call Renji anymore, He was more then a friend, but she wasn't sure what else, she didn't think boyfriend fit the term, at least not yet.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Mysteries (Private, M)   Hospital Mysteries (Private, M) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:13 am

Renji looked around and then back into her beautiful eyes. "I cant discuss this buisness here, but if you are willing to meet me in the forest tonight, i will be more than happy to answer all your questions." He leaned very close to her and planted a soft kiss upon her lips. After which he moved his mouth close to her ear. "I will tell you this however, it pertains to this case you are on." He withdrew and then pulled her into his embrace. "Yukiko... you mean more to me than you know" After saying such sweet words, he placed a small envelope in her palm with directions to the meeting point and turned to walk away. He wondered if she would call him back or if she would understand what it was he was trying to say.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Mysteries (Private, M)   Hospital Mysteries (Private, M) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:16 pm

She smiled at the sweetness of his words into her ear and how he embraced her. She realized that he really cared for her and as he let her go her smile wavered for a fraction but shortly returned into a soft smile. Taking the envelope in her hand she nodded and reluctantly watched him go, about to call him back but decided against it, he probably was busy today and she didn't want to disturb him.

She spent the rest of the day walking around this village, exploring and also bought a few kunai and exploding tags, sharpened her katana and spent an hour reading a western novel. When the time came to meet Renji again her stomach grew butterflies, but she didn't feel it was because of the mission. She had memorized the envelope earlier and burnt it to ash, like any good ninja knew to do, leave no evidence and the black haired girl quickly used the shadows to teleport to the meeting place, making sure she hadn't been followed. Making sure She could see renji she waited in the shadows, hidden for a bit and watched him for a moment before appearing in view if it didn't look like a trap or anything.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Mysteries (Private, M)   Hospital Mysteries (Private, M) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 10:12 pm

Renji arrived at the rendevouz point at the designated time and looked around. All day he had been think of his feelings for Yukiko and had decided that once she arrived, he wiuld tell her before disclosing the info of the mission. It was surprising info really, The Order had stumbled upon the name of a clan, said to be breeding vampires in the area. Renji knew Yukiko would value this information and he awaited in the moonlight in full armor, his mask pulled off.

He smiled sweetly and turned to the location where Yukiko was hidden. "You really should know better than to try and sneak up on me Yukiko." His voice was light but held a strength to it.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Mysteries (Private, M)   Hospital Mysteries (Private, M) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:19 am

She should have known he would notice her hidden in shadows and responded by shifting to the shadows behind him and appearing once again, wrapping her arms around his waist from behind, well as far as she could with his armor and all. "I like to know what i'm walking into before i show myself" Yukiko responded to his playful taunt. She then playfully whispered into his ear "You know, it would be a lot easier to hug you without armor" Of course she was teasing, it seemed the only person she could act playful with was Renji. But Yukiko knew this was a mission and was prepared, under her knee high dress was her armor, it was undetectable and she also wore knee high boots tonight, which were also a sort of flexible armor, her face was uncovered though for now but she stepped back and pulled up a mask over the lower half of her face up to her eyes (Like Kakashi) her pink hair was back in a neat pony tail and she wore black gloves.

Renji was smart for this mission whatever it may be, it was a night time, when shadows were out and it would be perfect for Yukiko's fighting style. "So, are you going to stand their or give me some info about this mission?"
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Mysteries (Private, M)   Hospital Mysteries (Private, M) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:47 pm

He flowed along, his smile becoming a bit softer. "The mission we are about to undertake will help to end your investigation. Does The Mido clan ring a bell? Probably not, it is only info given to those of high standing among the guild. Its a clan of vampires which the guild has been contracted. Our orders are to infiltrate their stronghold, eradicate the underlings and retrieve a young vampire by the name of Santoku Mido. The Guild wishes to recruit him." He looked at her, god she was even more beautiful in battle armor, the scoll which contained the bow he had given her. "I see you still carry Omei. Has he served you well?" He almost told her about his newest discovery, Lily. He would surprise her with that blade, figuring she would want to coo over it. "And one last thing Yukiko. I am unsure about what to make of us. I am unaware of how you feel about me, and I wish to know." Renji said, the smile wavering lighty on his face. "I need to know if you feel the love that i feel for you."
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Mysteries (Private, M)   Hospital Mysteries (Private, M) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:44 pm

"Omei has served me more then enough, you have no idea how many times this bow has saved my life" Yukiko only replied after he had spoken and placed a thoughtful finger on her chin, pondering over the information he had given her. "More vampires, hope you know some fire jutsu" Obviously she was sure Renji would know that vampires have a natural weakness for fire. Yet if he knew that why would the guild want to recruit this vampire. Her skin prickled a bit at the mention of a vampire, she really didn't like vampires at all, they creeped her out, who could want to drink blood.

The next words to come out of his mouth surprised her, forcing a blush to her cheeks and a blank look from her before the Chuunin showed a shy smile and took both his hand in hers, facing him directly. A sweet laugh followed by an amused look "You know Renji, thats exactly what I've been thinking. You really want to know huh. Love is a hard thing to put into words Renji, maybe you can tell me what to say? How does one describe Love. But if I must put it as best I can Yes I love you Renji, I would put my life on the line to protect you." With that Yukiko rested her cheek on his chest and blushed again, looking down. She didn'tknow what she had just said but she hoped he understood that she really cared for him, she loved him as much as she could, more then she had felt for anybody, besides her mother of course, but she was gone now, as well as any family she had, had.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Mysteries (Private, M)   Hospital Mysteries (Private, M) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:50 pm

Upon hearing her utter the word, Renji embraced her passionately before pulling her maskdown and kissing her deeply. "You wont need to throw away your life to protect me." He said sweetly. "I love you too Yukiko, and i will do all that is needed to make you happy." He gently pulled away and drew his own mask over his head. "Time grows short, i want this to be done as quickly as possible so that i may have some time with you, my love."

Renji checked his weapons. Lily, the dragon scythe, was still folded on his back. Next to it, around his left shoulder, rested Lucifer, the inexhaustible sword. This long range demonic weapon was the reason Renji was still alive. And if he remembered correctly, he first used it when he encountered Yukiko for the first time. Hotsuma, his sword, lay carefully across his lower back, sheathed. He had 20 kunai, 10 fringed along each arm. And a shuriken belt. Once his check was completed, he turned and headed off towards the Mido clans fortress.

It would be a bloody night indeed.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Mysteries (Private, M)   Hospital Mysteries (Private, M) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:36 pm

Yukiko almost expected the sudden embrace and so returned it as well as the passionate kiss which almost left her out of breath “I’m happy just being around you Renji” The Chunin admitted with a calm, serene smile before pulling her mask up, all business once again. “Then I suppose we should begin this Blood shed” the dark eyed teen replied dimly, she didn’t like the thought of all the bloodshed that would probably occur tonight but a mission was a mission and she as a ninja she knew this was the life she had signed up for.

Noticing the boy she fell for checking his weapon supply her eyes fell on a sheathed sword that she hadn’t seen Renji wear or use before, and as she had always found a fascination with blades Yukiko decided to question him about it later. But now was the time to prepare; checking her weapons proved useful now, looking down to her thighs and checking the two pouches she found a numerous amount of Kunai and shurican, as well as some exploding tags and smoke bombs. Her katana in a sheath across her back near a quiver of specially designed arrows which had been a gift from Renji as well as Omei the bow, down by her side. In some hidden pockets by her stomach and chest hosed some vials filled with poisons and others hosed some medical herbs and such, she couldn’t count on Ninjutsu alone always. Running a hand through her tied back pink hair she nodded to Renji before following swiftly after him, she had placed her weapons so she would still move silently and swiftly through the night.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Mysteries (Private, M)   Hospital Mysteries (Private, M) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:34 pm

They arrived at the fortress only an hour later and regrouped in a nearby cave. Renji lit a rather small fire to be used as light, and pulled out a map of the fortress. It showed all of the weak points in their defenses and how many guards at it station. "We have two methods of attack, divide and conquer or just go head first into an assault." Renji looked up into her eyes and removed his mask. "Dividing them seems like the best option, but im not sure if im going to be able to focus without you nearby, Yukiko. That being said, I want us to stay together and devise a third battle plan." He then pulled her closer and kissed her passionately. "I will give you more after the mission."
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Mysteries (Private, M)   Hospital Mysteries (Private, M) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:09 pm

Her eyes skimmed over the map, locking it to memory as she crouched by him, the trip was shorter then expected. "Divide and concur, I don't trust the headfirst assault option" Yukiko affirmed with a slight nod, it would be easy to do this sort of attack formation with her Shadow abilities and she gave Renji a silent questioning look, she wouldn't be able to transport Renji through the shadows with her but she could disguise the shadows around him for a limited time to hide him and a wise decision was to tell him. Well I could sneak us into the building, it may be more difficult hiding you in shadows but I can manage then I suppose we could do a distraction to incapacitate method, I suggest myself as the distraction whilst I bathe you in shadows to come up behind and take care of them" Yukiko just hoped her plan worked and smiled as he suddenly wrapped her up in his arms and kissed her which she retured happily, pulling down her mask in time the lifting it back up. "You know most of my abilities so do you have any other idea's?"
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Mysteries (Private, M)   Hospital Mysteries (Private, M) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:47 pm

Renji looked down at the map and pointed at a small spot near their location. "This point of the wall is defended very well. only four guards. Two of them should be on the ground and Two should be poised somewhere among the top. I can easily eliminate the two below if you can manage to take out the others at the same time." He paused and looked at Omei, Yukiko's bow. "Im sure Omei would be perfect for this job. After taking them out, i will scale the wall and meet up with you. From there we work our way to the barracks. We can kill most of them as they sleep and hope that things dont get bad in there. When we leave the barracks the academy is next." At this point Renji averted his eyes. "I will kill any children we see.... I do not wish for you to have to deal with such a problem." He looked back at her and attempted to smile. "By that point the alarm will have probably sounded as bodies in the barracks are found. Your plan will be initiated and we can work our way to the main house and capture the target."
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Mysteries (Private, M)   Hospital Mysteries (Private, M) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:40 pm

"Okay, I think I can manage the guards above" Yukiko agreed and smiled a bit glancing down to Omei her bow. Listening to the rest of his plan she darted off to hide in a thicket of trees for where she had a good veiw yet it would be hard to spot her, but just in case she made herself invisible in the shadows of the tree, god sometimes she loved her abilities. Unstrapping Omei from her side she pulled and arrow from her pouch and aimed it with the bow, locking onto her first taget as she noticed him walking along the top of the building she pulled back her bow, then her eyes snapped to Renji, timing was essential for this. Letting the arrow go as she locked target again Yukiko made quick work of the first Guard above, a clean shot through the side of the neck. The next guard was the same although she used a poisoned arrow this time not to take any chances and got the arrow stuck straight through the chest near his heart, luckily the poison she aquired from a certain neko was quick acting and he quickly dropped as well. The girl couldn't see Renji now so she made quick work of scaling the wall, putting her bow back in it's holster, now all she had to do was wait for Renji, and before that she dragged the two bodies side by side, out of view unless you looked.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Mysteries (Private, M)   Hospital Mysteries (Private, M) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:35 pm

Renji moved quickly. As soon as Yukiko had fired her first arrow, he dashed forward and quickly decapitated one man. His death had been instant. The next guy wasnt as lucky, since he now saw his partners head roll towards him, Renji threw 3 kunai into the mans chest. Renji stepped forward and smiled beneath his mask and the shinobi fell to his knees, baring his fangs. "May hell grant you a torturous pass you pathetic monster." Renji said, before slicing the head off of this man as well. Renji flicked the blood off of his sword and began to scale the wall quickly, meeting Yukiko at the top.

"Impressive, i would expect nothing less than clean shots from you." He smiled and hugged her. "Now lets get into the barracks." He leapt from the wall and landed quietly on the roof of the barracks building.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Mysteries (Private, M)   Hospital Mysteries (Private, M) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 6:11 pm

Yukiko had to smile proudly under her mask as he hugged her, even though she was required to kill people on this mission, Renji seemed to make it more bearable, more entertaining in a way. Usually Yukiko went on mainly stealth, spying missions alone, she wasn’t so used to team missions, it was actually a nice change “You weren’t so bad yourself” She replied as he hugged her then smiled as he scaled along a wall, her eyes watched him, he moved so quick yet steady, she half wished that he didn’t have his armor on, so she could see his muscles then blushed and quickly followed after him.
Perhaps vampires weren’t as hard to kill as she thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Mysteries (Private, M)   Hospital Mysteries (Private, M) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hospital Mysteries (Private, M)
Page 1 of 1