Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.) Empty
PostSubject: Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.)   Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 12:41 pm

Nagiko was walking through the one Village he feared for this village not only brought back bad memories but on top of that here there is a bounty on his head. He continued to walk until he found a buatiful blonde headed girl she was so buatiful he could hardly control himself she even stopped him in his tracks. He had to know what her name was he walked up to her and said "Hello I am Nagiko who are you I am from the Grass Village and I would like to know your name and maybe treat you to luanch." Nagiko said shyly he wasn't shy around any girl what was up with this one girl and why did she affect him so. He had on his worn out red shirt and black sweat pants.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.)   Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 1:14 pm

lusted smiled and giggled playfully as the boy came over to her and asked her name. she thought it would be fun, she had seen the brown haired boy look at her so she subtly suggested that he take her to lunch. she didnt quite expect this type of reaction, it was so forward and sweet. she wanted to devour that innocent.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.)   Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 1:18 pm

Nagiko waited respectfully for her to say something. He was actually really patient when it came to girls he was always respectful too. He also couldn't stand to see a girl in pain it just wasn't right to hurt a girl. Or her feelings.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.)   Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 1:28 pm

"thats very nice of you nagiko" lust smiled and and clasped both hands together at her crotch, her arms pushing her double D's together. doing this on purpose to get him aroused, she bend over in a formal bow. letting him stare down her dress. "im Tenebris" she introduced herself, oh she would have fun making this kid love her
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.)   Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 1:30 pm

Nagiko tried not to be aroused for he had a girlfreind at home and he was planing on getting married with her soon but Nagiko couldn't help but look. "Nice to meet you Tenebris do you have a nick name that you like to be called." Nagiko asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.)   Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 1:42 pm

"oh no not realy" lust giggles happily noticing that nagiko couldnt take his eyes off her bust. "oh what are you looking at" she said in a shocked tone and stepped back, watching for a reaction. she skimmed his thought and spoke some more. "what i you have a boyfriend you perv" she wanted too tease him.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.)   Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 1:48 pm

"Oh sorry it just slipped my mind that you might have a boyfreind." Nagiko said and looked up at her face and said "So do you want to have lunch with me i'll pay.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.)   Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 2:01 pm

"id love to" lust said, already wanting to violate the cute boy . she stepped gracefully closer and pulled his head down so he could look down her cleavage some more. "fortunately i dont have a boyfriend" she said in a flirty, enthralling tone. she then slowly licked around his ear tantalisingly.   "you dont have a girlfriend do you" she asked already knowing the answer. meanwhile her finger traced up the inside of his thigh, getting closer to his crotch.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.)   Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 2:04 pm

"Well actually yes I do she is a Neko and I am thinking of getting engaged soon." Nagiko said as he felt her hand on his thigh. He began to get a bit hard and tried to hide it. He would be embarresed if she found out. He didn't quite know that she was try to get him hard.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.)   Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:06 pm

"oh that nice but your very naughty cheating on her like this" lust cowed into his ear. "but I like naughty" she finished with her hand going up to grope the bottom of his crotch where his ball were and squeezed slightly. She was so close that it all just looked like a normal hug, bringing one of his hands up to touch her large breast.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.)   Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:46 am

Nagiko jumped when she touched him and he then felt her breast and he almost tried to pull away. Nagiko felt naughty and ashamed of himself he didn't want to cheat on Haru. Haru would never cheat on him at that instant he pulled his hand aways and said "I said I would treat you to lunch to be nice please don't make me regret it." Nagiko said. He was trying not to show that he was liking this for he had never felt breast without fur before.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.)   Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:55 am

"oh" she said innocently but underneath she knew he liked it, he didnt even have to skim his surface thoughts. it was his body language and face , the way it shocked him and the fact he didnt pull away straight away. the slightest blush on his face too. she loved it, lust was gonna enjoy when she violates him and forces him to cheat on his neko fiancee.   making a slightly shocked face but turning it into a smile hoping that he would feel bad. "well i guess  could let you since you are cute." she said in a sweet voice while grabbing his hand and pulling him with her. she walked hand in hand with him, slightly in front so he could stare at her round butt.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.)   Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:59 am

Nagiko tried not to look at her butt. But his eye's dashed straight to it. He looked up to try and not look oh he hoped that if this girl violated him that Haru could forgive him he didn't think he had the strength to resist that far. But maybe he could pull strength from him. He felt like he did around Haru but worse this girl had a negative affect on him. He then just stared at her face forcing himself to stay looking up there instead of other places. It was hard to not look but this wasn't something he could just give up on he had to fight his urges for Haru.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.)   Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:21 pm

tenebris took them to a fancy and what could be considered a romantic place  for couples to eat. she knew he was staring at her ass, she just knew it but didnt know what was going though his head. they went in tenebris putting her arm round his waist and pull his round hers like couple did as they entered, the waiter didnt look surprised at all. " a table for the lovely couple, this way" he stated happily obviously seeing nothing wrong "yup" tenebris smiled, not letting nagiko talk and then moving his hand onto her the butt he had been staring at.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.)   Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:26 pm

Nagiko pulled his hand away from her butt and waited for them to sit down. When they got to the table Nagiko pulled out a chair for Tenebris and said "Here Tenebris your chair is ready." Nagiko said. He wasn't sure why he was doing this. He only did this for Haru he had to fight his urges he began to fight his urges in his head trying to not be consumed by them.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.)   Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:33 pm

"oh thats very nice , a gentleman. i like it" she said voice tingling with happiness, he was just soo cute. she wanted to gobble him up right here and now, she skimmed his thought again and was pleased. sitting down sideways she opened her legs a little only to show him bright red panties before swinging them under the table. she already knew what she was going to do. she smiled warm and happily yet a predator glint was in her eyes as she watched nagiko sit down himself. "could we have the menu's" she asked the waiter
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.)   Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:16 am

Nagiko saw that panties but tried to ignore them. He had never been here and looking around he decided he didn't really like it but when he got the menu and began to look around on it he looked up a Tenebris and asked "Hey where is the bear and bat meat or healthy natural herbs and what is with this ramen thing." Nagiko asked he looked desgusted and uterly confused.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.)   Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:26 am

"what...so your feral" lost cowed as he did look totally surprised about it, she smiled none the less. it was different to say the least. she slipped of her heels, he wouldnt notice as the long table cloth covered anything under the table. "well if you want meat, id surgest  that you try the sirloin steak" she giggled happily and with that she stretched out one of her feet and touched his crotch with the ball of her foot. with her toes she began to undo the zip. "im defiantly wanting a long  piece of meat" she said naughtily 
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.)   Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:31 am

Nagiko instantly got big surprised eye's as he felt her foot on his crotch and then he whispered "Please don't do that I got a girlfriend." Nagiko whispered he felt really violated at this point but he just had to last this lunch time keep fighting the urge and hopefully he would win.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.)   Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:47 am

"awww thats not fun at all" she continued fully unzipping his pants as the waiter returned to take the orders. "could we have some wine and ill have a nice rib eyes steak, rare and raw" she smirked and looked at nagiko as felt his member through his boxer, toes going up and down the shaft. "what would you like my dear" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.)   Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:50 am

"Serlion steak." Nagiko said as he zipped his pants up.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.)   Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:37 pm

"spoil sport" Tenebris said quite disaponted, this kid was proving strong willed but it would be all worth while when she broke him. she withdrew her foot, toes sliding back down his thigh. "so tell me about yourself cutie" she said leaning forward on the table so he could see down her cleavage again but this time, he had to answer and he couldn't avoid it.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.)   Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:55 pm

"Well I lived here in The Village Hidden in the leaves when I was little until that day. The day the Hokage decided that my clan was too stronge and decided to destroy them. They came to my clans small village and killed everyone but me. They accidently missed me now I have a bounty on my head here but I have a meassage to deliver to the Hokage about the Chunin Exam people in the grass quilified to fight in the Chunin Exams including me luckily my Leader already granted me safe passeage through the Village if they try anything a full blown war will luanch. So they won't dare hurt me." Nagiko said he had tears in his eye's and fear in his thoughts as he remembered the screaming and fighting going on in his Clans village that faithful night.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.)   Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:31 pm

" their their its okay" lust soothed, trying a different approach. hoping that it would get her to break this little kid. she planted a small idea in his head, to subtle to be noticed and he would think it his own thought. it was that tenebris could help him and with that she smiled. "well what do you want nagiko, im sure i can help you with anything. i have.. a way with persuading people' she giggled at the last part.  
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.)   Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:43 pm

Nagiko looked deep into her eye's and instantly felt weird he then hugged her without knowing what he was doing. He needed comfort he felt shaken and the same fear he felt that night. He then said "I want to go see my old village I need to know exactly what happened that night." Nagiko said he began to feel alot better with the closeness comfort of Tenebris. He then said "I can show you where it is but the Hokage most likely knows i'm here and therefor would send ninja or Blackops to my old village hoping I would come back so after this lunch could we go see my village though you would have to persuade them to let me in." Nagiko said.

(Will you play as the random ninja you don't have to make them cause they will only be in this post maybe just once.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.)   Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next