Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.)   Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:07 pm

"well we'll get to that later, becuase im not going to do this for free. your going to have to give me something in return. and you know what that is handsome" Lust enticed while slipping the thought into his head that it was the only way.  she licked her lips in a sexy manner at him, showing her extra long almost snake like tongue. to further her point and played with the whine glass to indicate she was waiting for the answer.  all the while he could still see down her cleavage and if he realy looked he would relise she wasn't wearing a bra.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.)   Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:41 pm

Nagiko then said "Can I just pay you with money." Nagiko said he was trying to resist this girl as much as possible. He didn't want to cheat on Haru he let go of her and saw that she was wearing no bra. Just then the waiter came back with their food he then saw the serloin steak and then the waiter put both there food plates down with their orders on them Nagiko then said "Thank you waiter." Nagiko said and then waited for the waited to walk off before eating.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.)   Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:51 am

lust pouted getting really anoyyed at the idiot, did he not get it!. when lust didnt get what she wanted and that was not often, she became quite petty. she wouldn't kill the kid but she would defiantly toy with him and the timing with the waiter couldnt be worse too. glaring at the waiter as he walked away lust turned back to nagiko, not one emotion played of her face. using her telepathy she forced another suggestion  into his mind, do not resist.  then not even letting nagiko get one bite of the steak as she slipped out of her seat and stalked round the table, grabbing his hand and pulling him out of her seat. she dragged him towards the toilets taking him into the empty ladies and finding a cubicle she pushed him in. entering straight after, locking the door to make sure their was no escape. driving a red hot spike deep into his mind  she forced him to stand perfectly still while she set up her phone to record it all. once she was done she forced him to slip his trousers down to reveal his throbbing hard cock. 
      "you cock is always so big nagiko" Lust stated going to her knees and gripping the shaft and lip the very tip. "i hope your girlfriend dousn't find out about us" she finished, her act very convincing. 
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.)   Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 8:44 pm

It felt good to Nagiko so he then just surrendered. He felt incridible pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.)   Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:03 pm

lust worked the tip with her extra long tongue going around the entrance and then pushed into the little slit. all the while her hands began to work his dick, one slowly pumping the shaft up and down. the other other fondling his balls, rubbing gently one at a time then them both together.  she would make his beg for it, she make him beg for everything. "tell me you it? your throbbing hard cock in my mouth" she asked seductively
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.)   Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:39 pm

"I want more than my cock in your mouth." Nagiko said he felt really good he could feel his penis begining to feel really hard.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.)   Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:54 pm

"oh realy what would you like your girlfriend to do with your cock?" she asked again stopping her pleasuring of him, just long enought to make him worry. then grabbing her own huge double D breasts she wrapped then around his cock. smothering it as she rubbed him. "how about this nice tity fuck, is this what you want" she asked before going down and sucking on his dicks head while rubbing him face.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.)   Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:53 am

Nagiko nodded this felt really good he loved it. Nagiko began to feel weird in his penis he was getting closer to bursting.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.)   Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:34 pm

" so where do you want it, in my mouth? over my face orrrr over my breasts that you seem to love" Lust cowed feeling his dick pulse and quiver between her breasts knowing that he would soon cum. she wanted it wanting all of the white stuff and then she would have her way with him.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.)   Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:10 pm

"Just like your doing." Nagiko said just then he bursted all in Tenebris mouth and then said. "Sorry about that." Nagiko said.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.)   Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:21 pm

Tenbirse smiled as she gulped down the cum that exploded in her mouth, tasting the slightly bitter white sperm that she loved so much . she held some in her mouth, opening and gargling it so he could see before swallowing. she stood up and turned bending over to pull down her panties, exposing her private parts. looking back with a lustful smile. "im sure your not finished come on and take me, you can use either hole" she said, wondering which he's choose.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.)   Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:23 pm

Nagiko nodded and stuck his penis into her pussy and began to thrust alittle but gently at first so she could get used to his penis inside her.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.)   Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:17 pm

Since it hasn't been replied to since August, can i have permission to move this to the Dead rp's section???
Back to top Go down
http://tsukirhuu.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.)   Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lust and Nagiko. (Private M.)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2