Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lust Unmatched (Gor & Exile Private Mature)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

Lust Unmatched (Gor & Exile Private Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Lust Unmatched (Gor & Exile Private Mature)   Lust Unmatched (Gor & Exile Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:55 pm

Lust almost pushed the small hunk off his feet as she kissed him that passionately, her hand gripping his neck and the back of his head. lips meeting in blissful contact, wet saliva dripping from both their mouths. her tongue tried to enter his mouth but she was annoyed as she was pushed away. "i.i...have a fiancee" the guy stuttered, tenebris hadnt even  bothered to remember his name. she already knew he had one but was annoyed he waited until now to recject her. lust was in no mood for games,  she wanted it badly. with anyone and if this man didnt want it with her then he wouldnt get it with his fiancee either. as he turned to leave the alleyway, she went behinde him. getting him into a choke hold she quickly suffocated him. licking his ear with her tongue as he was in his death throes and then choosing to bite it off as he died. savouring the taste of blood. Tenebris leg go, spat the ear out and then left like in was nothing. looking for someone else.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lust Unmatched (Gor & Exile Private Mature)   Lust Unmatched (Gor & Exile Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:03 pm

Kage was glad that the rain gave her an excuse for her to wear the cloak. Normally it was weird, but today it was normal. Not to mention the fact that hiding her wolfish ears and that tail of hers was always difficult. She stumbled through the market, buying a few small portions of food so that she didnt have to hunt tonight.

She rounded a corner and laid eyes on the most beautiful woman she had ever seen. And the body she had was definitely working in her favor. The large breasts, the perfectly round butt, and the scent of her perfume instantly made Kage blush as she began to get wet. She didnt approach the girl though and she began to turn and face Kage. Kage quickly hid her face and attempted to duck into the alleyway nearby, but she knew she had been caught staring, and the last thing she needed was for someone to expose her ears and tail.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/Exile720
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Lust Unmatched (Gor & Exile Private Mature)   Lust Unmatched (Gor & Exile Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:12 pm

Lust had opened her mind as she stared about the market standing still she saw a person staring at her. instantly she directed her mind so she could hear that individuals surface thoughts . it instantly made her happy her bad mood lessening a bit, the neko as she learned was getting wet just off lusts looks. tenebris couldn't resist it, such innocence made the girl so cute. she wanted to rid the girl of that innocence. Lust followed the girl down the dark alley way, closing her mind she looked for her with her eyes. soon spotted her hiding behind a dumpster.

"who..whos their" lust said acting slightly frightened like any hot girl would with someone waiting in the shadows. but she advanced  and only stopped to place a suggestion in the neko's subcontious. it was simple, dont run. Tenebris hoped that she wouldnt resist the thought. 
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lust Unmatched (Gor & Exile Private Mature)   Lust Unmatched (Gor & Exile Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:18 pm

Kage stood from her hiding place, knowing that she had been discovered. She kept her head down and looked away. "I'm sorry, I didnt mean to stare... I just... you are so pretty." She kept looking away, a part of her wanting to run, but another part wanting to hold and cuddle this girl. "Please stay there though... I'm a monster... you wouldnt want to see me." She pulled the cloak a bit tighter, her voice filled with sadness and longing.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Lust Unmatched (Gor & Exile Private Mature)   Lust Unmatched (Gor & Exile Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:34 pm

Tenebris couldnt help but smile as she was compliment and despite the neko's comment about herself lust adavnced and knelt next to where she was hiding. she was very close, just short of an arms length away. "awww ddont be shy its okay, how can a little cute neko like you be a monster" lust commented in a soft sympathetic voice. reaching out with a hand to pull the girls hood down, revealing her neko ear. "whats your name" she asked with curiosity, lust hadnt done it with a neko before and this was a chance she couldnt pass up.  
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lust Unmatched (Gor & Exile Private Mature)   Lust Unmatched (Gor & Exile Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:40 pm

Kage flinched away when the girl began pulling off the hood and showing her ears. "How did you know?" She asked, ignoring the girls question for a moment. "I dont remember exposing these ears to anyone." She sighed and shook her head. "My name is Kage." Something about this girl made Kage want her so badly and she blushed because of it. No one had ever called her cute before. She was always a monster to people.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Lust Unmatched (Gor & Exile Private Mature)   Lust Unmatched (Gor & Exile Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:01 pm

"well kage im tenebris" Tenebris continued in her soft voice, noticing her bright red blush. By god this girl was so shy, lust hadnt even done anything yet and the thoughts of what she could do to her were making her wet. "that blush of yours is soo sweet your not a monster, you should show yourself more often. theirs lots of people that would be interested in you" lust said, hoping to get some more put of kage. lust placed a hand on her chin in what she thought would be a cute gesture, waiting for the answers. 
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lust Unmatched (Gor & Exile Private Mature)   Lust Unmatched (Gor & Exile Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 7:03 pm

Kage sighed and tears formed in her eyes. "It's nice of you to say that, but... most people just throw rocks or hit me with sticks. I am unwanted and most places because of my ears and tail." She began to cry a bit. "You are actually the first person in 6 months that has actually talked to me like this. Normally im out in the woods and hunting."
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Lust Unmatched (Gor & Exile Private Mature)   Lust Unmatched (Gor & Exile Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:46 am

"here dont cry flower" Tenebris couldn't take it any longer, her lust uncontrolled  as normal, this girl kage was just too cute. just to irresistible. she leaned in closer to the crying girl, taking her hand in her chin and looking her straight in the eyes. she smiled and wiped the tears from her eyes with the other hand. "i'd love to have ears and a tail, they're so sexy" and with that lust truned her head slightly and kissed kage on the lips, softly at first then getting more passionate. tenebris started sucking on kages lower lip before trying to probe her mouth with her extra long tongue.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lust Unmatched (Gor & Exile Private Mature)   Lust Unmatched (Gor & Exile Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:20 am

It was a feeling that she had never experienced before. She began to slowly kiss back not exactly sure what she was doing. She pulled away slightly. "I've never done anything like this before.... I'm... innocent." She whispered. "And i dont want my first time to be behind a dumpster...." She tried to smile, but the blush on her face kept her from doing so.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Lust Unmatched (Gor & Exile Private Mature)   Lust Unmatched (Gor & Exile Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 6:53 am

"that what makes you soo cute" Lust giggles and pulled away, looking at that sweet and innocent blush. she wanted to do lots to this virgin, lot and lots. but she would need to take her back to lusts apartment and it was music to tenebris ears as said. she pulled kage up and and held her as she began to walk to her apartment. hand going down her back and under hr cloak to feel her tail.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lust Unmatched (Gor & Exile Private Mature)   Lust Unmatched (Gor & Exile Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:06 pm

Kage blushed when Lsts hand tickled her tail. "Please, not in public. I dont really want to be seen. I dont know how anyone would react to seeing me in this town." She pulled the cloak a bit tighter around herself and smiled. "It's amazing that people like you exist." She said sweetly. Although she had no idea what Lust really was.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Lust Unmatched (Gor & Exile Private Mature)   Lust Unmatched (Gor & Exile Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:55 pm

"Now sweety" Lust whispered softly, still stroking her tail nicely. "you dont get it do you, you're so cut, neko's are always beautiful. In this town i bet you would be 'checked out' and not in the bad way" lust giggled "besides alot of me are turned on by a furry"   lust said eyes slightly glazed as she remembered the cat costume she had at her apartment. along with the maid, school girl, nurses and alot more to boot. it wasnt look before they got their either tenebris opening the door and walking in. hoping kage would explore and find all the toys, clothes and equipment lust had.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lust Unmatched (Gor & Exile Private Mature)   Lust Unmatched (Gor & Exile Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:05 pm

Kage took off her cloak and hung it up on a small rack, letting her ears and tail show freely inside of the apartment. She looked around briefly before finding all of Lust's strange outfits and toys. Her eyes settled on the cat costume and she brushed brightly. She alway had had a thing for cat-nekos and it very clearly showed on her face. The costume was a two piece lingerie with a strap on tail and a cat-faced mask. The bra itself was rather large, given the fact that Lust's breasts were actually huge in general. The bra barely looked like it would cover anything. Kage looked down at her own chest and sighed at the small B cups that she posessed. "You have a very lovely apartment." Suddenly, she didnt ever want to leave. She wished she could stay here and never have to worry about anything, but she knew that she would be told to leave at some point. Everything happening this way was too good to be true. And Kage firmly believed that if that was the case... it probably wasnt true.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Lust Unmatched (Gor & Exile Private Mature)   Lust Unmatched (Gor & Exile Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:32 pm

lust watched with  a practiced eye, she knew what she would use on the innocent little thing. the poor thing looked quite sad but she didnt know why and it was just too much of a hassle to read her mind. sighing lust walked up behind her, pulling their bodies together at the waist. her huge breast pushed and rested in kage's back. with one hard she light grabbed her tail and began to stroke down it ever so slowly. the other trailed up her naval to her tiny but perky breasts, going under clothes and bra to touch her directly . rubbing her nipples. "so what would you like to do" lust asked before licking her furred ear.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lust Unmatched (Gor & Exile Private Mature)   Lust Unmatched (Gor & Exile Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:18 pm

Kage blushed heavily and began to breathe much the same way. She had never been touched like this before in her life. She turned slowly and whispered in Lust's ear, "Will you wear the cat suit?" She then moved her lips and pressed them delicately against Lust's neck before gently beginning to nibble the soft flesh.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Lust Unmatched (Gor & Exile Private Mature)   Lust Unmatched (Gor & Exile Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 7:22 pm

"i can wear the catsuit if thats what turns you on" lust whispered seductively in her ear "and we can use anything you desire" she finished as kage began to softly nipple as lusts soft neck. lust slipped her hand down the back of kages pants to grab her ass and the rub her tail at the base. her other hand going up her top to play with her breasts
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lust Unmatched (Gor & Exile Private Mature)   Lust Unmatched (Gor & Exile Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 10:25 pm

Kage let out a soft moan against Lust's neck when her hand met Kage's soft breasts. She gently pulled away and pulled off Lust's top, exposing the lush flesh underneath, before leaning down and taking the left nipple into her mouth. She briefly moved her face away and looked up. "Am I doing this right?" She asked before gently licking the nipple.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Lust Unmatched (Gor & Exile Private Mature)   Lust Unmatched (Gor & Exile Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:30 pm

Since it hasn't been replied to since August, can i have permission to move this to the Dead rp's section???
Back to top Go down
http://tsukirhuu.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lust Unmatched (Gor & Exile Private Mature)   Lust Unmatched (Gor & Exile Private Mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lust Unmatched (Gor & Exile Private Mature)
Page 1 of 1