Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature)   Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:05 pm

Lust almost pushed the small hunk off his feet as she kissed him that passionately, her hand gripping his neck and the back of his head. lips meeting in blissful contact, wet saliva dripping from both their mouths. her tongue tried to enter his mouth but she was annoyed as she was pushed away. "i.i...have a fiancee" the guy stuttered, tenebris hadnt even  bothered to remember his name. she already knew he had one but was annoyed he waited until now to recject her. lust was in no mood for games,  she wanted it badly. with anyone and if this man didnt want it with her then he wouldnt get it with his fiancee either. as he turned to leave the alleyway, she went behinde him. getting him into a choke hold she quickly suffocated him. licking his ear with her tongue as he was in his death throes and then choosing to bite it off as he died. savouring the taste of blood. Tenebris leg go, spat the ear out and then left like in was nothing. looking for someone else.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature)   Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:15 pm

Jack watched the fight go on. Two large men beating the living shit out of each other. He handed money to the manager to bribe him. He saw the manager make a quick signal to one fighter, and he got hit with a punch and faked being knocked out. The fight was over and Jack got all the winnings. After getting his easy money he made his way out of the fight club. He turned to the left and bumped right Into lust. 'she's one of us' the voice of corruption whispered in his head.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature)   Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:55 pm

Lust had bumped right into the man, she was turned round planning to shout at him about watching where he was going but she stayed her tongue as she looked at him. He was tall blacked haired and quite handsome. She didn't relise it but her tatoo marking her as a sin was feeling weird as she stepped closer to him, hand placed on his chest. "watch where your going their handsome" she giggle happily. "wouldn't want to knock me over would you" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature)   Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 7:00 pm

Corruption took over and placed his hand on her's "Oh and what would you do with me then Sister Lust?" He said as his Eyes turned from grey to black. He then spanked her ass playfully before returning control to Jack. Jack hated when he did that "That was Corruption, but my name is Jack." He said to her as he pulled her close to him.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature)   Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 7:20 pm

Lust was slightly stunned that she knew who she was but that was replaced my bliss as he spanked her playfully. The painful sting bringing pleasure to her butt she hoped he had left a hand print. She barely registered what he said.  She took his hand roughly and placed then of her ass hard before grabbing his shirt and pulling him into a kiss, it was quick, fast and passionate. When she broke she bit his lower lip and pulled. Letting it go as she spoke "then you know what I want corruption" she giggled, eyes burning with lust.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature)   Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 7:28 pm

Jack was so surprised by her kissing him on the lips. He enjoyed it for a short time, her ass smooth and round, Her wet lips touching his. He took a moment "Call me Jack, Corruption is when ever he shows up ok?" he said smiling at her. He grabbed and squeezed her firm ass "Before I give you what you want, You got a place here?" he said before returning the quick kiss to her.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature)   Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 7:42 pm

"fine jack" she smiled maliciously as he gripped her ass, she like it. Her mood was slight damped by him surrgesting  they go to her place, she wanted it right here. Right now. She but her lip hard before Deciding."yeah we can do it at my place" she gleamed, she was going to get it. All she had to do now was wait, oh what would she do with her fellow sin. What?! She couldn't help her playfull happy laugh come out as she grabbed his hand and dragged him to her place.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature)   Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 7:49 pm

He felt her smooth hand grab his, he was blushing a bit. Most likely her natural effect on people as heads were being turn left and right as Jack and Lust walked together. He let go of her hand and the wrapped his arm around her, as if to say that she was taken. He loved his sister already "Your so sexy, you know?" he said as he kissed her cheek as they kept walking to her place. Corruption in Jack's mind was enjoying the couple more and more.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature)   Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 7:58 pm

Tenebris loved the way he held her, like he was protecting her from all the other heads she turned. It was cute and so was his blush, she smile happily that she could have the same effect on another sin as normal people. She put her hand around her and felt his firm ass in the silk pants. "well I have to be, other with I wouldn't get what I want" tenebris said turning to slowly lick his ear. First at the lobe, then round and into the hole making it all wet. Turning she continued guiding him to her apartment like it was nothing
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature)   Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:07 pm

He blushed a bit more as she touched his ass, a tingle went down his spine as she licked his ear "Oh so dirty." Jack said to her smirking. They stopped at the large apartment complex in the village "This the place?" he said looking up to see how high it was.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature)   Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:22 pm

"well did you espect anything less from, lust" tenebris still had the smile on her face. She as about to say something again but he mention if this was her apartment building. "yeah I have a small apartment here and" she leaned in close and whispered "I can be dirtier if you " she ran her tongue over her lips in a sexy manner before taking him to her apartment. Opening the door she went in letting him follow and probably explore. She smiled if he'd choose one of her many toys or gear. Se had everything
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature)   Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:32 pm

He released her as he explored her apartment, Rooms where he found toys and maybe one or two machines. He looked and looked more as he found her bedroom, he smiled like it was a Holiday. He went back to her as he smiled "Well I think we can start off simple and work our way up." He began to kiss her as his hands went on her ass and head. Her wet and smooth lips pressed against his lips, He stuck his tongue in her mouth as they kissed passionately. His tongue explored her mouth as their tongue twisted and tangled around each other.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature)   Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:36 am

tenebris watched his explore her different rooms filled with stuff to satify her  lust, her sin. when he came back without anything she was slightly disappointed but smiled none the less. they would get to it, he loved the way jack had blushed before but was now taking the lead, his firm hand on his ass. she explored his mouth too her extra long tongue whirled and constricted around his, she was sucking all of his saliva like it was Champaign. she them went further her tongue starting to go down his throat. all the while her hand went down to his silk trousers, unzipping it and delving in. hand groping the bulge in his boxer, rubbing his off before touching him directly .  oh how she was already enjoying this.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature)   Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:11 pm

He enjoy her feeling his hard cock already, but he part their kiss for him to remove his black vest. He then went and pulled her dress to reveal her fine round ass. He then spanked her on her but hard.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature)   Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:24 pm

"Thats it spank your naughty sisters ass, shes been a bad girl" Lust couldnt help but say as she whacked her butt hard.  "leave your mark on me i want to be bruised" pleasure filled her voice, she gripped jacks shaft shaft and started pumping it. fingers nice and soft as she got to the head, foreskin still over it. so she slid down his body. sharp nails scratching down his chest leaving bright red marks, using her lips she peeled back the protective skin. licking under the head geting all his dirty smegma off. it tasted exquisite. 
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature)   Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:30 pm

Jack was so turned on, a mixture of pleasure and pain filled him. He slapped her ass again using more force "does my dirty slut sister like her brothers cock." he said as he spanked her other cheek, and now both cheek were bright red. As he spanked her, he pushed her face into his hard cock.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature)   Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:43 pm

Lust dint reply as her head was forced further onto his cock, not that she minded. She swallowed everything and took his dick down her throat, going all the way down to the base. holding it their for a couple of seconds she swallowed and gargled pleasuring all of his member as once. The way he she slapped her as sending jolt of pleasure through her. she began to choke from lag of air so she pulled off, tons of saliva covering it and dripping from her mouth as she gasped. a long silver strand still hung of his cock to her lips. "this whore loves her brothers huge dick and these huge ball" she went down and licked his sac, taking one testicle  into her mouth and sucking on it. she pulled on it making pop as she let go with her lips
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature)   Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:48 pm

He laughed at the tingling feeling of her sacking on his nuts. He lifted her up and put her on the counter "Want me to link you soft pink pussy?" he asked her as her rubbed her through her panties. He kissed her neck as he did.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature)   Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 5:13 pm

"yes lick my diry pussy but i want you cock in my mouth too, i wanna tast you more brother" she pushed his off light and laid across the counter. legs spread open, ready and waiting. she licked her lips and rubbed self a bit  "come on big brother dont you want to play with you sexy sister, shes a whore and she likes it" she enticed him.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature)   Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 5:53 pm

He leaned in and gave her a quick kiss "Love you sis." he said sweetly. He then got on top of her and in position for to lick her tight pussy. His cock stuck right in her face as he spread her pussy lips. His tongue tease her clit, his tongue wet for kissing earlier played around with her pink pussy of perfection. He loved her taste already.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature)   Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:20 pm

"i love you too bro" was all tenebris could say as she swallowed his cock again, going up and down the shaft. blowing him hard. she wasnt deepthroating but she was going fairly deep. covering  it in saliva as she licked the head, paying special attention to the tip. she let off a quiet moan as her clit was teased and the tongue ate her out. her juices were already flowing hard. making everything well.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature)   Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:27 pm

Jack licked in her juices as he moaned with her sucking him off. He stuck his tongue deep in feeling around the inside of her wet pussy. He took a finger and stuck it into her pussy as her tongue played around with his cock more.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature)   Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:18 pm

Lusts tongue did pay around with his cock some more as she deep throated again. Taking it all the way in down to the ball she felt her throat filled with it. Her inhumanly large tongue actual coiled round the base of it, tightly and as she pulled out sucking. She could fell his dick pulse, she contued this parted only getting prayed away for air once in a while. She moaned as he pushed a finger into her, she wasn't tight. She would need more than one to satisfy her.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature)   Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:27 pm

He moaned again as it caused him to stick all of his fingers in her pussy. He began to sink his for fingers in and move them back and forth. He went faster and faster until finally he cam inside of her mouth. Cum tripped from her mouth as he cam a amount enough to fill three mouths instead of one.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature)   Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:26 am

Tenebris her back had arched when he had put all his fingers in at once and  loved when her brother exploded literally in her mouth. she kept swallowing and swallowing taking all of his nice semen down her throat. letting it coat her inside and some dripping out. she kept sucking and licking up till his dick was clean, regrefully she pulled his cock out of her mouth. "big brother semen" she said as she licked the rest off of her lips. "i want more" she said voice filled with lust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature)   Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next