Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolfy

Wolfy

Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature)   Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:38 pm

Jack looked at her and smirked "My sister is such a dirty little girl, I love her." he got off the counter and sat his sister up. He begins kissing and licking and biting her neck. He trailed down to her tits and he began to suck on them as well. He gripped his large hard cock and pulled his mouth from her nipple "Do you love me and my large hard cock sis?" he asked as he wrapped a arm around her waist. He gently teased her pussy by brushing it with his cock.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature)   Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 6:46 pm

" you little sister is slut your giant cock is the best, i want you in me! i want feel you hot semen in my womb bit brother" Lust screeched as he teased her, his tip just glancing off her pussy. not even entering it, she could take it. she leant up and kissed his neck at first, then started to suck on. she bit him teeth drawing blood, she lagged this up with her tongue. Tenebris tried to force herself down on his hard penis. 
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature)   Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:14 pm

He grunted as he felt some blood run down his neck, but he was only more turned on "I love you baby sis." he moaned as he stuck his tip into her. He pulled out and put it back in, teasing her more. Then he stuck it all the way in, it banged on her womb. He kissed Lust with tongue as saliva exchanged and mixed together, He began to move his waist back and forth, pounding her as hard as he could right out of the gate. Her pussy was so wet, his cock slipped in and out so easily.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature)   Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:15 pm

"i love you big bro!" she breathed as he teased her some more with the tip, prodding and teasing her pussy.  she almost cried when he pulled back out and was about to turn round and pout when he slammed into her all the way, feeling it crush into the entrance to her womb. the instant pleasure took her breath away as she gasped loudly. she twirled saliva round their mouths as he kissed her, the hard way he pounded her. knowing shed love it was just great. each time he thrusted all the way she tightened her pussy. "slam me more, play with my naughty ass" she screamed as he continued to open her womb. 
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature)   Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:57 pm

He moaned louder as he pushed him self to pound her harder and harder, going as faster as he could. He moaned loudly "Im cumming!" his cock ejaculated cum straight into her vagina. Exhausted from fucking his sister so hard he rested his head on her shoulder, panting like a dog. Her vagina still having a vice like grip around his cock. His cock throbbing inside her as he whispered to her "Your the best girlfriend and sister I could ever ask for, I love you." His panting began to slow.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature)   Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 6:28 pm

lust was moaning to and then screamed as he came, feeling first his dick pulse then the warm sensation of cum filling up her insides. she could feel it shooting up her pussy into her womb. she loved how he just collapsed onto her, he was already tired out. "what a naughty boyfriend you are" she whispered back, going along with it. "holding all that cum inside me are you trying to get me pregnant you quick shot" she smirked as she began to pull out. feeling the white hot liquid beginning to spill out all over his cock.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature)   Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 6:37 pm

He chuckled as she pulled him out, his cum dripping onto the floor of her apartment "I'm sure if we do this enough I can get you pregnant babe." he said to her. He arm drifted around her and held her tight, he leaned in to kiss her on the lips lightly, he pressed his lips against hers then parted it to speak once more. "So do you think we could keep it this way with you and me together?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature)   Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 6:56 pm

lust chuckled when she was asked to be his proper girlfriend, the notion was very stupid.  the very notion of being struck with just one guy, one cock was just soo boring. she would be shackled down like that, she was lust afterall. she didnt want to put her brother down either so she just smiled and grabbed his balls hard, enough to cause pleasure but not pain. "lets just see if these huge balls here can pump every hole  full of your cum. you havnt done anything with my ass hole yet" lust said in a sexy tone like  the naughty little girl she was.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature)   Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:01 pm

Sloth had been in Lust's bedroom. She had been living there for a while now with her girlfriend. But now, she finally rolled out of bed because of a growling stomach. She stood up and balanced herself and yawned and walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen just as Corruption asked Lust if she'd be his girl. Her rage started to kick in as she slammed her fist against the doorframe. She cleared her throat and then walked over and wrapped her arms around Lust's neck. "Babe, who is this." She said to Lust, giving corruption a angry glare.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature)   Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:11 pm

Corruption looked at sloth then back to lust "i guess the answers my question." he said as he felt lust rub his balls. He released lust from his arms and took lust's hand from his balls. His face in a bit of anger as he began to put on his pants, keeping away from lust.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature)   Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:24 pm

"osoku sis what are you doing! things were just getting started with brother corruption here" lust complained as trying to wriggle out of sloths strong grasp. she was unhappy becuase she was unsatisfied. to no avail she could move her hands desperately trying to grope the cock some more. "i know we can a threesome to make up for it" she beamed hoping that they'd take the offer.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature)   Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:29 pm

"Hmmmm. Oh ok." She shad nad sucked on the side of Lust's neck, leaving a small mark. "Just remember, lust is my woman, and you are not allowed to touch my pussy." She said to corruption and released Lust. She took a few steps back, nad pulled off her dress, revealing her loli body. She returned to lust and started to grope her tits.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature)   Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:40 pm

Corruption sighed at the two of them "Hmmm what to do, what to do." he asked himself. He felt used so much and he didn't like it. And the fact that he could fuck both only made it seem worse. He had made up his now, he took lusts and away from his cock. "I wont do it, lust your feeling I can tell aren't even real. You just want to use me as your fuck buddy, I don't get used, I use them." he said picking up his pants and redressing. He walked towards the door " Unless you get your feelings checked and think about who you wanna be with, I'm leaving." he walked out of the apartment and slammed the door behind him. His heart once with love was now burning with rage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature)   Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corruption And Lust (Wolf & Gor Private Mature)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2