Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lovable? (Wolfy and Exile M)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfy

Wolfy

Lovable? (Wolfy and Exile M) Empty
PostSubject: Lovable? (Wolfy and Exile M)   Lovable? (Wolfy and Exile M) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:43 pm

Romina walked down the small path of road towards the mist, her wings folded and hidden by her light blue dress that match her short hair as well. Her dress also hide her fluffy blue tail that was coiled and up her skirt. She looked innocent and cute enough to trick most people.

Most people included the village guards for the mist village. She walked up to them with a cute smile and minor blush "Um hello I would like to enter the mist please." she said as she put her hands behind her back and leaned a little bit in towards them. The guards fell for it and let her enter.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lovable? (Wolfy and Exile M)   Lovable? (Wolfy and Exile M) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:46 pm

"Thats an interesting thing." Yukimura said casually just off to the girls left as she entered the village. "They should replace those guys if they are just gonna fall for a pretty smile and a cute look." He laughed lightly and walked over toward her, remaining a respectable distance away. "I take it you are new to the village?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/Exile720
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Lovable? (Wolfy and Exile M)   Lovable? (Wolfy and Exile M) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:56 pm

She looked over to the man who kept his distance "I am, stranger, why do you ask?." she said showing the same cute smile.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lovable? (Wolfy and Exile M)   Lovable? (Wolfy and Exile M) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:02 pm

Yukimura smiled back. "I just never saw you around before. You hold some interest from me and id be more than happy to show you around." He offered her his hand. "Yukimura Sanada, at your service."
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Lovable? (Wolfy and Exile M)   Lovable? (Wolfy and Exile M) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:09 pm

She placed her small soft hand in his. He looked quite friendly and she trusted him "Sure, Im Romina." she said making a small blush again.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lovable? (Wolfy and Exile M)   Lovable? (Wolfy and Exile M) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:14 pm

Yukimura smiled at her blush and enjoyed the feel of her delicate hand in his. "Are you hungry Romina? I know a great spot to eat."
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Lovable? (Wolfy and Exile M)   Lovable? (Wolfy and Exile M) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:19 pm

She nodded with a blush turning brighter "Sure, I would love to have a bite to eat." she said. Not even a few minutes in and she was already going on a date with this person.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lovable? (Wolfy and Exile M)   Lovable? (Wolfy and Exile M) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:27 pm

Yukimura smiled and lead the way to his favorite restaurant. A local Bbq place. He had eaten there many times over his time in Kumo and the owner loved him. So it was no surprise to Yuki, when the owner said that the meal for him and the girl would be free. Even though Yuki insisted on paying. "So what brings you to Kumo?" He asked the girl.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Lovable? (Wolfy and Exile M)   Lovable? (Wolfy and Exile M) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:42 pm

She smiled and brushed her hair behind her ears "Oh I'm just traveling around, looking at all the cool villages." she said dragging her foot on the ground.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lovable? (Wolfy and Exile M)   Lovable? (Wolfy and Exile M) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:49 pm

Yukimura smiled. "Where do you come from? Do you have a home?" He asked her just before the waiter arrived.

"What can I get you today Yukimura-kun?" The waiter then looked at the girl. "And I see you have a girl with you. Is she your special someone?" Yukimura blushed slightly before laughing.

"She is just a friend." He smiled. "Ill take my usual."
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Lovable? (Wolfy and Exile M)   Lovable? (Wolfy and Exile M) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:23 pm

Romina blushed as well "Oh im from Kumogakure. I'll just have some noodles." She said smiling. She was sitting next to Yukimura, her hand in between the two of them. Her cute blue eyes shimmering from the light outside.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lovable? (Wolfy and Exile M)   Lovable? (Wolfy and Exile M) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:04 pm

Yukimura smmiled at her after the server walked away to fetch the orders. "So where are you from Romina?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lovable? (Wolfy and Exile M)   Lovable? (Wolfy and Exile M) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lovable? (Wolfy and Exile M)
Page 1 of 1