Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

stroll around the village (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaunic Inuzuka

stroll around the village (Open) Empty
PostSubject: stroll around the village (Open)   stroll around the village (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 4:51 pm

Shaunic was walking around the village. with his dog Kaira. Shaunic wondered where he could go to eat.... mabye he should eat ramen..... Yes ramen is good. Shaunic then went into the ramen shop and sat down and orderd some.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: stroll around the village (Open)   stroll around the village (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 5:05 pm

katsu strolled into the lef village, after showing his permit and buissness their to the guarding ninja. he was hungry after his long jouney and would get somthing to eat before he made his way to the kages building. the crown parted before him in the market square his towering 6'5 presence, parting the crowd. black opened trench coat with a white shirt undernieth and matching trousers. not to mention the 6f nodaichi on his back
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: stroll around the village (Open)   stroll around the village (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:12 pm

Hana walked through the shop, She was a frequent now that she lived in konoha. She Sat at her usually seat, Paid in advance and ordred from heart, Ramen! With the works. Though even the ramen couldnt help her bad mood, Her wife was being mean to her lately, and it was annoying. She Was just looking for a fight
Back to top Go down
Shaunic Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: stroll around the village (Open)   stroll around the village (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:42 pm

Shaunic was already done with ten bowls of ramen when he orderd another one. "Well Shaunic before I give you another bowl lets talk about payment issues. how are you going to pay?" the ramen guy said. Shaunic then wrote something down on a piece of paper and ran out before the ramen guy said anything. the piece of paper said "IOU" while Shaunic was running with Kaira right behind him he was about to crash into a man! (gor). and he couldint stop suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: stroll around the village (Open)   stroll around the village (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:14 pm

Since it hasn't been replied to since July, can i have permission to move this to the Dead rp's section???
Back to top Go down
http://tsukirhuu.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stroll around the village (Open)   stroll around the village (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

stroll around the village (Open)
Page 1 of 1