Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secrets for another time (Binx and Exa M)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfy

Wolfy

Secrets for another time (Binx and Exa M) Empty
PostSubject: Secrets for another time (Binx and Exa M)   Secrets for another time (Binx and Exa M) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:18 pm

Romina walked along the small stretch of road. She was going to the meeting place to meet her partner in this mission. The mission was to get Intel on a small organization of rogue then report back. When she got to the meeting spot, no one was around. Perhaps they left her to do it with out this freak. She sighed and sat on a bench with her blue fluffy tail wagging a little.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Secrets for another time (Binx and Exa M)   Secrets for another time (Binx and Exa M) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:20 pm

Hana appeared behind him, Smiling. She was alittle late she knew "Hi! Are you my team mate" Her smile was bright and her clothes were wet from swimming. But she surged fire around her to dry herself
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Secrets for another time (Binx and Exa M)   Secrets for another time (Binx and Exa M) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:45 pm

Romina was a little shocked and she jumps out of her seat "Umm yes I'm Romina, whats your name?" she asked. She tucked her tail away for this girl not to see. Since she already had her wings hiding before she went to this spot.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Secrets for another time (Binx and Exa M)   Secrets for another time (Binx and Exa M) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:26 am

"Hana, Hana kurai" She extended her hand, With a smile "This'll be a long mission we should get going."

Hana faked ignorance well, though she was the suprior in this group she let rom lead her easily, Her hair swaying in the wind and her bossoms bouncing with every step
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Secrets for another time (Binx and Exa M)   Secrets for another time (Binx and Exa M) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:36 am

Romina took her hand and began to lead her, not letting go of hers as the two made there way to the building.

They took cover behind one of the empty building by the rogues hideout. After taking a quick glance she notice to rogue bodyguards open up the door of there building to a large muscular man,the boss. Looking back at Hana who was still holding her hand, Romina blushed slightly not wanting to let go.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Secrets for another time (Binx and Exa M)   Secrets for another time (Binx and Exa M) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:39 am

Hana whispoered "Dont worry, I dont have to let go to kill him" And as if to enforce what she said, The man suddenly dropped, Hana had snuck fire up his nose and down his throat, Sufficating him quickly. He couldnt even scream for help "But i do need my hand back, Be on guard this is a mission!"

Hana ran to the door and listened, "5 men, All older"
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Secrets for another time (Binx and Exa M)   Secrets for another time (Binx and Exa M) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:47 am

Romina nodded and followed her from behind as she let go of Hana's hand " How do you wanna take the out?" she asked. Her tail now no longer moving around. She checked her back pocket to make sure she had some explosive tags encase things got out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Secrets for another time (Binx and Exa M)   Secrets for another time (Binx and Exa M) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:50 am

Hana decided to show off, A large boom was heard, She had raptured fire. making a explosion inside the room, A fire was still raging. Soon you could see the windows bust out from heat. From the window you could hear screaming and smell burning flesh.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Secrets for another time (Binx and Exa M)   Secrets for another time (Binx and Exa M) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:53 am

Romina jumped at the sound of that large boom "Was that you?" she asked him as some of her tags fell out. She began to pack them back in as she looked at Hana. This girl slightly scared here and yet at the same time turned her on.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Secrets for another time (Binx and Exa M)   Secrets for another time (Binx and Exa M) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:55 am

Hana shrugged "I didn't wanna be here long, Becaise its getting dark and making camp in the dark sucks. Besides everyone in there is dead now"
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Secrets for another time (Binx and Exa M)   Secrets for another time (Binx and Exa M) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:59 am

Romina's jaw dropped to the floor. She killed all of them? suddenly the boss bursted through the door burning to death but the fell to the floor dead. Romina was now hugging Hana randomly "I guess we just have to head back huh." she said looking up at hana with her tail wagging a little.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Secrets for another time (Binx and Exa M)   Secrets for another time (Binx and Exa M) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:57 am

Hana Thought the girl was cute, She smiled and petted the girls hair softly "We need to set upi camp for the night, No reason to travel tired anyones."
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Secrets for another time (Binx and Exa M)   Secrets for another time (Binx and Exa M) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:53 pm

Romina giggled, she liked this girl "so where do you wanna set up at?" she asked cutely. She wagged her tail and proceeded to hold Hana's hand again.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Secrets for another time (Binx and Exa M)   Secrets for another time (Binx and Exa M) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:04 pm

Where ever, Its not much a difference to me" Hana Led her to a seculded spot "You get the tent and ill get the fire, Hana giggled and smiled, Lighting a fire with no effort
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Secrets for another time (Binx and Exa M)   Secrets for another time (Binx and Exa M) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:21 pm

after setting up the tent the sun had finally set. It had gotten much colder as the two huddled around the fire. Romina was hugging Hana in order to keep up her body heat. She also was sitting on Hana's lap "I guess we could return tomorrow then huh." she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets for another time (Binx and Exa M)   Secrets for another time (Binx and Exa M) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secrets for another time (Binx and Exa M)
Page 1 of 1