Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't no if I wanna punch you in the face or hug you (Binx and Wolfy M)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfy

Wolfy

Don't no if I wanna punch you in the face or hug you (Binx and Wolfy M) Empty
PostSubject: Don't no if I wanna punch you in the face or hug you (Binx and Wolfy M)   Don't no if I wanna punch you in the face or hug you (Binx and Wolfy M) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:50 pm

Down in the local bar of the mist, sounds of moaning and orgasms came from the staff bathroom. Then it stopped, and all became quite again. Jack had just had sex with the female bartender in the bathroom. He stepped out of there as he checked to make sure he had zipped up his fly. After checking he looked up to see that every single person in the bar was looking at him. Jack shrugged "Hey I will buy you all a drink if you never remember this, ok?" he said. And then everything went back to normal, Jack sat down on the bar stool and looked the female bartender he had just had sex with "I want rum and coke on the rocks baby cakes." he said. And the she blushed and walked her fine looking body to the back. Jack put his face in his hands and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Don't no if I wanna punch you in the face or hug you (Binx and Wolfy M)   Don't no if I wanna punch you in the face or hug you (Binx and Wolfy M) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:56 pm

Nick smiled from the other side of the bar and stared at the man's eyes. His own going black, He dislike how he treated the waitress, So he was going to teach him a lesson. He was going to implant thoughts into the man's brain, Making it seem as if he was thinking of it on his own, The man would never know it was anyone but his own thoughts

"I want to take a man into the same bathroom and receive for him, I just had amazing sex but it wasn't enough, I need a nice hard dick in my ass" Nick smirked and turned, making another man, Much larger think the same so they would go together
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Don't no if I wanna punch you in the face or hug you (Binx and Wolfy M)   Don't no if I wanna punch you in the face or hug you (Binx and Wolfy M) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:08 am

Jack thought those exact thoughts and took his rum and coke and drank it all in one swing. He walked off to the men's public and went into one of the stalls and sat down on the toilet. A voice ringed off in his head 'please for the love of all that is unholy do NOT get hit in your ass by another man's cock jackie boy!' Corruption yelled in jacks head. Jack shook his head as the two fought over control of the body. Lucky for him no one else was in the bathroom and the bars music player was on full blast.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Don't no if I wanna punch you in the face or hug you (Binx and Wolfy M)   Don't no if I wanna punch you in the face or hug you (Binx and Wolfy M) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:09 am

Nick smiled as the man walked into the rest room, He smirked and went to sit where jack was sitting, Ready to talk to him when he came out, He ordered another beer and drank it slowly, waiting as he heard whine and whimpers
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Don't no if I wanna punch you in the face or hug you (Binx and Wolfy M)   Don't no if I wanna punch you in the face or hug you (Binx and Wolfy M) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:22 am

Jack heard a loud knock on the door of his stall "Let me come in and butt fuck you." the large man said from behind the door. Corruption had to stop this some way, some how. Jack hand was reaching for the door as the two struggled for control, he opened the door as Corruption activated his Physical Corruption Skill. The larger man charged right into Jack's hand. The larger mans skin and flesh slowly cracked and oozed as he slowly died with screams of death. Jack couldn't pull away as Corruption killed the man. Jack was in total shock he had just killed him. He had his ability turned off as he stepped out of the bathroom once again. Everybody had heard the screams of the died man. Jack said nothing as he walked back to his seat with his head down. He noticed a man now in his seat, Jack sighed and sat on the stool next to him. His head down and ashamed to say anything about killing that man.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Don't no if I wanna punch you in the face or hug you (Binx and Wolfy M)   Don't no if I wanna punch you in the face or hug you (Binx and Wolfy M) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:25 am

Nick heard the screams, He was slightly alarmed. "Did you kill him?!" Nick stood up, Throwing his chair back.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Don't no if I wanna punch you in the face or hug you (Binx and Wolfy M)   Don't no if I wanna punch you in the face or hug you (Binx and Wolfy M) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:45 am

Jack chuckled "why do you care? every other person in this bar is scared shitless to say anything. So your the guy who set him up to ask if he could try fuck me in the bathroom while you listen in." he said to the man. Not afraid to say it right in front of his face.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Don't no if I wanna punch you in the face or hug you (Binx and Wolfy M)   Don't no if I wanna punch you in the face or hug you (Binx and Wolfy M) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:49 am

"You didn't enjoy my jutsu? I thought it was quite funny. Now theres a man ded because of you, You'd better watch out for anbu." Nick smiled as his eyes went black again, Since jack was trying to be a big man he was able to stare into his eyes. He was trying to push the memory of bloing the man before killing him in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Don't no if I wanna punch you in the face or hug you (Binx and Wolfy M)   Don't no if I wanna punch you in the face or hug you (Binx and Wolfy M) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:45 am

Jack looked him right in the eye "Its funny that you do that all the time like your a one trick pony. I have a friend that really doesn't like it, so he snaps me out of it." He turned his neck a bit and the grabbed the man by his throat. He was ready to kill this man in cold blood for pissing both him and corruption off.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Don't no if I wanna punch you in the face or hug you (Binx and Wolfy M)   Don't no if I wanna punch you in the face or hug you (Binx and Wolfy M) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:10 pm

Nick grinned "One trick huh?" Nick summoned his yang chakra and the ground under them split apart, Nick kicked off of jack's leg, Then his crotch to get away, Running up the Very large tree that just grew under him spiltting the ground under him, He didnt use earth style or wood, But yang style
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Don't no if I wanna punch you in the face or hug you (Binx and Wolfy M)   Don't no if I wanna punch you in the face or hug you (Binx and Wolfy M) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:15 pm

Jack pulled out his spear from his belt and extended it "Hiding in a tree now are you?" he said taunting him lightly. The bar was destroyed as he looked up at Nick who was up in the random tree that appeared.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Don't no if I wanna punch you in the face or hug you (Binx and Wolfy M)   Don't no if I wanna punch you in the face or hug you (Binx and Wolfy M) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:19 pm

(Ddint appear, It grew from the ground)

Nick smirked and started a genjutsu around him by knocking on the wood, It was so well hidden not many people could tell it was a genjutsu right away, Everything appeared normal, until from behind a tree a nick clone disgguied as a girl looked hurt, Crying on the ground for help, She looked up at jack and started to push the momenry of her being jack's lost sister into his head, The clone used a powerful push, Trying to target both spirits inside jack
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Don't no if I wanna punch you in the face or hug you (Binx and Wolfy M)   Don't no if I wanna punch you in the face or hug you (Binx and Wolfy M) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:24 pm

Jack was confused not sure what to make of her. He wanted to help, but all he did was stand there and look at her. He stepped towards her and only stared at her.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Don't no if I wanna punch you in the face or hug you (Binx and Wolfy M)   Don't no if I wanna punch you in the face or hug you (Binx and Wolfy M) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:28 pm

Nick kept the push going, Adding more memory's of their childhood, Targetting both him and corruption. She cried louder "Jack help me!" Nick stood high in the tree, His own attack ready. He supplied more chakra making the push harder and harder to fight
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Don't no if I wanna punch you in the face or hug you (Binx and Wolfy M)   Don't no if I wanna punch you in the face or hug you (Binx and Wolfy M) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:33 pm

Jacks mind got flooded with thoughts of him and the girl together as kids, laughing and playing around as his dad watched them. He didn't remember that at all and yet it felt right. He walked towards the small girl crying out his name. His grip on his spear loosened up as he took a knee to face her.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Don't no if I wanna punch you in the face or hug you (Binx and Wolfy M)   Don't no if I wanna punch you in the face or hug you (Binx and Wolfy M) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:37 pm

Nick appeared behind jack a kunai pressed to his throat, While a few more kunai seemed to float around him, One even aimed towards his testicals "This fight is over" Nick made everything go away. and they stood, Jack and nick motionless in a bar that wasn't ruined. Wasn't touched, The whole fight had been a genjutsu.Nick's left eye bleed slightly but he smiled. "Did you learn anything?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Don't no if I wanna punch you in the face or hug you (Binx and Wolfy M)   Don't no if I wanna punch you in the face or hug you (Binx and Wolfy M) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:42 pm

Jack laughed and clapped loudly "your a dam good genjutsu user and you can push thoughts into peoples minds." he honestly was quite amused by this person, but at the same time he still hated him a little. Jack sighed and wiped the small blood drip off of nicks face "If that isn't what I was supposed to learn, then what was I?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Don't no if I wanna punch you in the face or hug you (Binx and Wolfy M)   Don't no if I wanna punch you in the face or hug you (Binx and Wolfy M) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:44 pm

Nick smiled and nodded "I have yin and yang chakra, Unlike having elemental chakra, Yin makes the genjutsu's Yang makes then real." Nick sighed an looked at jack, His visision slightly blurry "To treat peopple better, I started the genjutsu after you left the bathroom
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Don't no if I wanna punch you in the face or hug you (Binx and Wolfy M)   Don't no if I wanna punch you in the face or hug you (Binx and Wolfy M) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:54 pm

Jack looked puzzled not understanding exactly what he meant "Was that the first time or the second time?" he asked him. He sighed and put his head on the counter of the bar "Im really god dam tired." he said mumbling.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Don't no if I wanna punch you in the face or hug you (Binx and Wolfy M)   Don't no if I wanna punch you in the face or hug you (Binx and Wolfy M) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:56 pm

"Time number one, And yes, Genjutsu's do that to a person...And alochol. Im renting a room right up stairs, You can use the bed for the night. Since i did trap you in a genjutsu"
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Don't no if I wanna punch you in the face or hug you (Binx and Wolfy M)   Don't no if I wanna punch you in the face or hug you (Binx and Wolfy M) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:00 pm

Jack crossed his arms and sat back up "Where are you gonna sleep then? What your thinking of us sharing or something?" he asked rubbing his eye a bit because it randomly itched.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Don't no if I wanna punch you in the face or hug you (Binx and Wolfy M)   Don't no if I wanna punch you in the face or hug you (Binx and Wolfy M) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:02 pm

"Actually i have some bueiness to attend to, The room is bare and paid for, So you dont need to worry. Just lock it when you get done tommorow, Remember my lesson" Nick tossed him the keys and walked out

~End~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't no if I wanna punch you in the face or hug you (Binx and Wolfy M)   Don't no if I wanna punch you in the face or hug you (Binx and Wolfy M) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't no if I wanna punch you in the face or hug you (Binx and Wolfy M)
Page 1 of 1