Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the Demon of the Black(Xeno/Ember)(Demon)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

the Demon of the Black(Xeno/Ember)(Demon) Empty
PostSubject: the Demon of the Black(Xeno/Ember)(Demon)   the Demon of the Black(Xeno/Ember)(Demon) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:25 pm

Xeno walked around outside to the Hidden Leaf, looking for something to relieve him of his boredom. He jumped from tree limb to tree limb, hunting for any sort of adventure since the Hokage didn't have any misions for him. IT was then that he spotted the mouth of a rather eeire cave. Xeno smirked. "Well thats something." Xeno said and walked towards the cave. He was about to step inside when somethng hard hit him in the back of the head and he fell down, knocked out.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Ember Sparks
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the Demon of the Black(Xeno/Ember)(Demon)   the Demon of the Black(Xeno/Ember)(Demon) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:27 am

((Exactly what Raven would do.))

With an eerie smile plastered onto her face, she knelt over, already hunched over, and picked up Xeno by his shoulders. She grunted as she dragged him into the dark cave, then knelt him onto a log bench. After she laid him there, she started a fire, her eyes already used to the darkness. She could tell this wanderer was here for a good reason. Not often does a man or a woman come wandering around in these parts if they are not looking for something.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: the Demon of the Black(Xeno/Ember)(Demon)   the Demon of the Black(Xeno/Ember)(Demon) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:29 am

Xeno eventually awoke nad groaned. His head was pounding. But when he went to rub it, he couldn't move his arms. "What the...." He tugged at the restraints. "Someones gonna pay for this." Xeno growled. He felt a slight chill around him and noticed something. "Why the hell am I naked. Thats it, i'm out." Xeno attempted you jump into shadows, but couldn't, he couldn't manipulate any chakra. "Shit. Whoever did this must have drugged me, it that smack on the head did more damage then I thought." His only choise would be to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the Demon of the Black(Xeno/Ember)(Demon)   the Demon of the Black(Xeno/Ember)(Demon) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:08 pm

The fuckkk? No granny is gonna rape Xeno.. O.o ))

There was a cackle that ended in a horrid cough as Raven came closer."You don't need to worry your pretty little face about anything, dear. You came here looking for something, so tell me what it was and maybe I can be of some assitance." She said with a sly smirk, like Ember's. He might reconize a little bit of Ember in that.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: the Demon of the Black(Xeno/Ember)(Demon)   the Demon of the Black(Xeno/Ember)(Demon) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:46 pm

"What I want is for you to let me go." Xeno growled. His rage began to build as he tugged on his binds. it wasn't as if he hadn't been in this situation before, but he always had his powers, now he felt so weak and helpless. He focused hard on the shadows around him. "If I could just...more power....I'd rip you apart." Xeno growled and cursed and the shadows bended around slightly, but unable to become soild.

(I didn't expect her to rape him, i expected her to proform some sort of ritual.)
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the Demon of the Black(Xeno/Ember)(Demon)   the Demon of the Black(Xeno/Ember)(Demon) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:07 pm

((She won't rape him))

She threw her head back and cackled again."Oh, I see now.. What you want is more power. More power the young, chapping man wants.. The more power he gets." She smirked and slipped back into a more shadowed part. Her silouette was still able to be seen. She was kneeling down, trying to find something on the homemade shelves. The only thing between them was the large fire surrounded by round, plump rocks.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: the Demon of the Black(Xeno/Ember)(Demon)   the Demon of the Black(Xeno/Ember)(Demon) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:10 pm

"Crazy bitch." Xeno growled. Finally, one of the ropes snapped, freeing his right arm. "Finally." Xeno cursed to himself as he went to untie his other arm and legs. No way wwas he letting this woman get away with this. As he ripped at hte ropes to untie then, he kept her dead in his sights. He got his other arm free and started to work on his legs.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: the Demon of the Black(Xeno/Ember)(Demon)   the Demon of the Black(Xeno/Ember)(Demon) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:16 pm

Since it hasn't been replied to since July, can i have permission to move this to the Dead rp's section???
Back to top Go down
http://tsukirhuu.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Demon of the Black(Xeno/Ember)(Demon)   the Demon of the Black(Xeno/Ember)(Demon) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the Demon of the Black(Xeno/Ember)(Demon)
Page 1 of 1