Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M Empty
PostSubject: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:29 pm

Xeno walked around outside to the Hidden Leaf, looking for something to relieve him of his boredom. He jumped from tree limb to tree limb, hunting for any sort of adventure since the Hokage didn't have any misions for him. IT was then that he spotted the mouth of a rather eeire cave. Xeno smirked. "Well thats something." Xeno said and walked towards the cave. He was about to step inside when somethng hard hit him in the back of the head and he fell down, knocked out.

Last edited by Xeno on Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 4:33 pm

Tyrana stepped over the man's body. She had been observing him for a while, and had decided that he would be a perfect host.

She was planning to transfer the demon inside of her to him.

"Im sorry," she whispered softly.
She picked up his body and slowly began carrying him, towards a far-away shrine that lay in the woods somewhere many miles from there.

She hoped that he wouldnt resurface conciousness for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:04 pm

Xeno awoke several hours later to find himself chainedon an alter in the middle of a shrine. He pulled on the chains as he stuggled to summon his powers. "Whay can't...I use my shadows." He said weakly. He must either have been drugged while he was out cold or that blow to the head was worse then he thought.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:35 pm

((Imma just say what she looks like. Tyrana has long white hair, red eyes, and pale skin. She's wearing a red kimono and has a few daggers strapped to her leg. And she is 18 years old.))

Tyrana stepped up to the man in chains.

"You're awake sooner than I thought..." she said softly.

"Your shadows wont work here, i'm afraid. This place is....enchanted, protected, whatever you would like to call it. It also happens to be the only safe place for the transfer of a shadow-demon....but we'll get to that later. You're wondering why you're here, i presume?"

Tyrana looked at him, her blood-red eyes scannning him over.

Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:54 pm

Xeno continued to pull at hechains that bound him to the alter. He growled as he realised he was trapped. "What the hell do you want from me." Xeno hissed to the woman who looked to be a year or so younger then him. In his mind, his thoughts races about what she just said. Tranfering a shadow-demon. This can't be healthy for him
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:22 pm

"You.....you're strong, you see. There is a demon in need of a strong vessel. A shadow demon; by the name of Sheedin. Sheedin needs a strong vessel with shadow-like jutsu to channel his chakra. And you, my friend, are a perfect candidate for a vessel."
Tyrana grimaced, feeling the pain of the demon moving inside her. Sheedin was sealed inside her at the moment, but she wasn't able to cope with the things it was doing to her.

"You should consider yourself honored- not many people are strong enough to be the vessel of Sheedin."
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:44 pm

Xeno continued to struggle, but then stopped. He was hearing a voice. But not his own or the girls. It was darker, almost monsterous. 'I lied to the girl.' The voice in his head whispered. 'I told her a name, but not my own. I am not to be controlled, not by her, you, or anyone. I am a Myth' Xeno lay still as the voice bleed into his head. "If your going in." Xeno whispered. "Then your gonna stay in." He growled in a whisper
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:25 pm

Tyrana looked up at the sky. The sun was just starting to set.

She turned away, thinking to herself for a few minutes.

At last, she turned back to face Xeno.

"I will complete the transfer in two day's time. Until then....rest. You'll need your strength."

"Ill be back with food later, but until then....erm.....do whatever it is you can while chained to a shrine and barely able to move." She had said the last part a bit maliciously, trying to cover up her actual sense of remorse.

Tyrana really didnt want to make anyone else suffer from Sheedin, but....it was just too much for her.
She stepped away from the shrine, and dissappeared into one of the many corridors of the temple, leaving Xeno alone.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:31 pm

'That woman doesn't know me. And neither will you....but aha. I see why she chose you. Your strong. And you have touched death before. Fire and Ash I see in you.' The voice whispered. "Get out of my head." Xeno growled. 'But Xeno, don't you see. Soon that won't be an option.' The voice laughed. 'I look foward to seeing who's soul is stronger, mine or yours.' The voice gave off a manic laugh.

For the next to days, the voice tried its best to break Xeno's will. To force him to accept his fate as the voice would claim his body for his own. And for two day's, Xeno's will power alone fought back. Finally, the sun was starting to set.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:47 pm

Tyrana returned, yawning.

She was in a black robe, an easy one to slide on and off her shoulders so she could easily see the seals on her chest. But for now, it stayed on, covering her body.

"Hello, Xeno," she said, approaching him.

"How are you feeling?"

Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:52 pm

"Like shit" He growled, as he pulled at hte chains. Theye had now cut into his skin and left small pools of dried blood on the stone. "So whatever you plan on doing, Do it soon, Before I really get pissed." He roared at hte girl. The Demon's peasence was already affecting him. He would need all his strength o control the beast.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 12:12 pm

"Shh, shh, yelling and anger will only make it easier for the demon to control you," Tyrana said.

"But yes, it is time for the demon to transfer."

Tyrana took a few steps forward, and bit her thumb. She used her blood to paint a few seals on Xeno's chest, then stepped back a few feet.

She slid the robe off of her upper-body so that her shoulders and her chest were bare. Tyrana really didnt care if Xeno was looking at her breasts or not, all she cared about at the moment was getting the demon out of her.

She gathered up lots of her chakra, and the seals on her chest became visable. Tyrana made handsigns, and the transfer started.

"I should probably warn you," Tyrana said through gritted teeth, "This is going to hurt. A lot."

Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 12:43 pm

Xeno felt a massive surge of energy as the demons soul poured into his own. The following battle of wills ravaged Xeno's mind and body for what seemed like hours . All the while, he stare was locked on the girls eyes. Finally, a winner had been decided. The demon gave in. Despite all his power, Xeno's soul proved stronger. 'allow me one kindness before a truly surrender.' the demon said to Xeno in his head. 'Let us have our way with girl in celebration of our new found friendship.' the demon laughed and Xeno's eyes turned red. With one quick pull , he ripped the chains to pieces and stood up. "now then." shadows twisted and wrapped around the girls arms and legs and lifted her into the air "let's have some fun." the demon laughed using Xeno's mouth to talk

(Warning: this is the end of the demon obtain section and the begining of smut. You have been warned =P )

Last edited by Xeno on Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:40 pm

Tyrana yelped, struggling.

It had been about 30 minutes since the transfer, and she had put her robe back on.

She glared at Xeno, still struggling. Though she supposed she deserved whatever he was going to do to her.

"Are you going to kill me?" she asked, almost sounding confident.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:47 pm

"No." The demon Xeno grinned. "Something much better. I'm going to break you." The demon reached for Xeno's dagger in his jacket and pulled it out and used it the slice open her robe. "This body's body. You lusted for it while he was asleep. But fearof me kept you from it. Now I will use the boy's body to break you in half. Behind the Demon's red eyes, Xeno watched as well. He was almost glad to let the demon have his way. The demon stripped down reaveling a hardened manhood to the girl. "lets begin shall we." The shadows twisted around nad so the the girl was floating right infront of Xeno's crotch. "No biting." The demon said as he grabbed her head and forced his manhood into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:34 pm

Tyrana glared, and bit his manhood harshly, growling.

She didnt care what he would do to punish her.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:38 pm

The demon only moaned as she bit down. "I'm a demon bitch. We enjoy alittle pain." He laughed nad grabbed her hair. He thrusted hard, back and forth into her mouth, hitting the back of her throat with his manhood. Shadow tendrils moved upwards from her shadow nad started to rub agaist her nipples, breasts and both her holes,
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:17 pm

Tyrana gagged and tried to spit his manhood out, feeling disgusted.

She thrashed around violently, trying to get away.

She shivered when she felt the shadow tendrils touching her, but kept trying to escape.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:24 pm

The demon simply laughed, but behind his eyes, Xeno watched. And the more he did, the more terrible memories returned to him. He knew he was only doing this so the demon could prove he had atleast some control over Xeno. "Enough.' Xeno said to the demon in his mind. Xeno started to take control of his body to the suprise of the demon. He stepped back and sighed as he returned to full control. He didn't open his eyes, but started to gather his clothes, dressing himself using hte shadows. The tendrils also retreated. The shadow threads that held up the girl simply placed her down on her feet. Xeno opened his eyes. They were their usual green. "I'm sorry." He whispered. "You were right. The beastfeeds on anger. But even he will learn suicide and redemption." He took a step foward and placed a hand on the girls cheek. Shadows crawled up his body and his arm. "As for you. I will take away the memory of this horrid event. All you will remember, is that you are free." He said and the shadows sank into her skin, erasing the memories from her mind.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:01 pm

Tyrana stood there, dazed. Her eyes blinked slowly, as if she were in a trance.

A second later, she came to, and yelped loudly. Tyrana jumped backwards, away from Xeno.

When she realized she was naked, she freaked out.

"I...I...I u-u-um....could you exuse me for a second?"
She ran down one of the corridors, and slammed the door.

A moment later and she returned, wearing a blue robe.

"I am so sorry about that...." she said nervously, rubbing the back of her head. "I dont know what i was doing...um.....i dont even remember why Im here....at this shrine....um.....this is really awkward......"
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:08 pm

Xeno laughed as the girl ran off. She came back and looked very confused. "you transferred a powerful burden to me. But you are free from its grasp now." Xeno said. This girl was still pretty cute, now tha she wasn't abducting him and implanting a demon to his soul. "Yor free to enjoy your life now." he said and blushed. From where he could see, that robe still didn't provide much cover.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:26 pm

Tyrana closed her eyes, and her cheeks burned with embarassment.

At first, she couldnt tell what Xeno meant by "burden". But then she realized the lack of Sheedins presence within her....

Slowly understanding, Tyrana re-opened her eyes and looked at him in awe.

"So your....his vessel now....."

An odd silence passed, and Tyrana looked at him with wonder.

'Hes definatly strong,' she thought. 'If it werent for the enchantments here i couldnt even tell Sheedin was inside of him.....hes stronger than I was as a vessel,' she thought.

Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:38 pm

"he's sleeping now. Despite his efforts to get me to...punish his former host." Xeno smiled and laughed. "He is powerful. But I am also a shadow user and he is forced to bend to my will." Xeno said and lifted his hand ad a black blob of shadows rose with it from her shadow. "His power can even let me break te enchantment of this place." Xeno whispered. He let the blod fade awya nad lowered his arm. "Parhaps you should try to find some less revealing attire, unless you plan on...thanking the new host for taking Sheedin from you." Xeno laughed, joking of course, but wouldn't mind. If she was willing, his morals wouldn't stop him.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:40 pm

Tyrana's cheeks turned red and she giggled softly at his joke.

"I dont think you'll get what you're asking for.....but the least I can do for you is give you a place to stay for a while....we're kind of in the middle of no-where....we're 50 miles away from the nearest village.....and if the transfer happened recently then you'll need some time to rest before you set out...."

Tyrana sighed, putting a hand on her face. "Look.....im really sorry for all of this....."
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:01 pm

"Sure, I guess I could stay the night. I'm suprised a little girl like you would be able to drag me out that far." Xeno laughed and followed the girl. "You know, though all the demonics and the striping and whatnot, I never caught your name." Xeno said as he followed the scandily cladded girl. His eyes moved around her body, examining her cruves and figure. He was still a guy, despite all his nobel intentions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next