Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 12:06 am

Xeno sat and listened. He felt every one of her emotions. Her pain, saddness, joy, he could feel in all through her words. At the end of her story Xeno simply leaned back and closed his eyes, then a gently smile came over his face. "At least your misfortune began later in life." He said as he bagan his own story. One that only so few have heard. "I watched my entire clan burn alve at the age of six." Xeno's eyes opened, and in his mind, he could still feel the heat of the blaze.

"I was born to a mall farming clan, some miles outside konoha. We were a peaceful people. No enemy clans, or warriors to battle. We were just farmers. My father was head of the clan as well. A noble man who lived for the clan....and died for it." Xeno's voice lowered as he tryed to recall the faces of the dead. "We were returning home, from working the feilds, my father, mother, and I, when a stranger approched us. He dressed like a businessman. A suit and tie...shined shoes." Xeno tried his best to hold back hi anger as he discribed the man. "He moved towards us and my father pushed us behind him. 'Ah, a family man.' The stranger laughed at hte gesture of protection. The stranger made his intentions clear . We were too pay him protection money, nad in exchange, our village remains unharmed. My father told the man to leave our village with his fancy cloths and threats. if only we had known what was to come next."

Xeno sighed before continuing. "weeks later, I was in my room, playing with my toys before getting ready for supper. The setting sun poured into my room, when I heard...screams. I got up nad looked out the window down at a scene from a nightmare. the village and feilds were ablaze, and men in armor, holding swords nad daggers and all sorts of weapons ran through my home, killing everyone. Then I saw it. Just outside the house. My father and mother, along with a few others, fighting to protect the house, to protect me. Thats when he returned. He set the ground ablaze and the fire surronded my mother and father. I stood and watched as the fire closed in. They caught flame nad bured alive. I can still hear my mother, in her dying breath, screaming out my name." Xeno passed as he tried to calm himself. His breathing had become heavy as the screams of his dying clan rang in his head. "My house was burnt nad collapes while I was still inside. But somehow, I servived. I didn't know how long I was out, for when I awoke, the fires were out. I dug out of the rubble to find the charred and slashed bodies still littered the street. My family lay there infront of my as well. Charred flesh nad bone. For day I spent digging in our destoryed feild as I buried mywhole clan. And as I dug. I vowed to end the life of the man who burned everything I ever had in life. Fourteen years I tracked, hunted nad slashed my way through to find the man. Ryith Tentin. A weapons dealer in the black market. Amurderer who sells tools of murder.I finally found him. And wth the help of his most trusted assassin, I stromed his fortess and removed his head from his shoulders. Now I am a simple mercenary, working for the Hidden Leaf's goverment. They send me to find nad kill men like Ryith. It helps give my life meeting. Business slow the other day, nad thats how I ended up at the cave, and thats where our storys collide. "
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:31 pm

A small moment of silence passed.

Tyrana had listened to his story, and empathized with him. She felt his pain, sorrow....all of it.

Another blank silence passed.

At last, Tyrana broke it.
"Well...Ive learned....we both have fucked up pasts," she said dryly.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:36 pm

"Pfft well when you put it that way." Xeno smiled nad closed his eyes, shaking away the memories. "Lets try to not play the who had it worst game." He whispered and stood up just to streach his legs. "Though you have to admit it is strange, fate throwing two people who suffer so much misfortune togetehr like this." He laughed and turned to look down at her.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:38 pm

The way xeno had said 'game' just pissed her off.

Until now, he had only seen her in a good mood (or so she thought, since she didn't remember the transfer), and now she was mad.
Tyrana had always had rather unstable emotions.

"I wasn't playing a fuckig game. You had it worse than I did, I know that. I'm not saying anything regarding my past being worst than yours. If you interpreted it that way, it's your own fucking problem!"
She abruptly stood up, and stalked out of the room, for feear she would say something she would regret later.
Tyrana went into her room, then opened the door to the hundreds or corridors and hallways that were part of the underground temple. She walked down one of the hallways.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:02 pm

Xeno simply shook his head as she stormed offnot what he had intended. "Sheedin, Is there a way to become a shadow." Xeno sclosed his eyes and let sheedin talk in his head. He spook of a realm, unseen by the rest of the world. One that only Xeno could enter. When Xeno opened his eyes, he smirked stepped on a shadow and entered teh shadow realm. He followed Tyrana, watching her from this realm, to see what he could do to make her feel better.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:23 am

Tyrana kept walking for a while, then sighed.
She was being a bitch, and she knew it too.
She sank to the floor, leaning against the wall and groaning.

Tyrana held her head in her hands. "I suppose I should apologize," she whispered to herself.
Her temper was already winding down, and guilt was beginning to take it's place.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:34 am

Xeno couldn't help but feel bad for her as he watched her. He back tracked alittle and appered from the shadows. He walked up and sat down next to her. He put his arm around her hadn pulled her in close, letting her lean against him. He looked into her eyes and smiled, to show he wasn't mad.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:44 am

Tyrana jumped, having not sensed Xeno's presence at first. Soon she calmed down.
"I'm sorry for yelling at you," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:48 am

Xeno shook his head lightly adn placed the tip of his index finger on her lips and made a soft "shhhh." She had no reason to apologize. Not to him. He simply hugged her for a long while, then stoof up and lifted her as he did, holding her bridal. "Lets go back. These ruins have a faint yet musty foul odor to them. I perfer back there where the rooms had your sweet scent." He laughed and kissed her cheek
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:50 am

Tyrana blushed lightly.
"Alright, if that is what you wish," she whispered in reply.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:56 am

Xeno brought her back to the living room and placed her down on the couch. He knelt down next to her and stroked her hair before leaning in and kissing her. it was a long, loving kiss, partly to sent her mind at ease, and part to show her he was falling in love.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:22 am

Tyrana's face flushed.
She gently kissed Xeno back.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:49 pm

Xeno gently wrapped his arms around her neck and the kiss grew with more and more passion. His tongue playing with hers in her mouth. Her silva had a somewhat sweet taste to it. When he finally pulled away, a trail of sliva connented there lips.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:38 pm

Tyrana's face was flushed, and her breathing was slightly ragged as well.
She tried to think of something to say, but came up with nothing.
So, rather than embarrassing herself by saying something stupid, she chose to remain silent.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:43 pm

"I know...."Xeno chose his words carefully. "I know that, the one's you love who are gone can never be replaced. But parhaps the emptiness can be filled....." He sighed trying to hold on to words that fled him. "What I mean is, parhaps, we both don't have to be so lonely anymore. We could be together." He probably wasn't making any sence and slowly killing hte mood.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:54 pm

"Perhaps..."
Tyrana smiled softly.

"I like that idea."
She stood up, and kissed Xeno's cheek. She then hugged him gently, resting her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:07 am

Xeno hugged tyrana and smiled. He closed his eyes and sighed happily. For once in his life, he had a family again. He hugged tyrana for what felt like hours, although it was just a few moments. He let her goes nad sat down next to her. He brushed a few strands of hair behind her ear and smiled. "I love you Tyrana." He admitted. Though the beginning of their realsionship was quiet strange, he had fallen inlove with her.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:18 am

"I think....I think I love you too," Tyrana whispered.
This was more than she could have ever hoped for. She finally had someone who loved her. It was almost like....like when Maasaki was still alive.
A single tear made itself down Tyrana's face, a mixture of happiness and remorse. A mixture of pain from the past, and joy for the future.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:23 am

Xeno leaned over and kissed the tear on her cheek, removing it from her beautiful face. Then he moved over nad kissed her lips quickly again. As he leaned back, a wave of tiredness hit him and he couldn't hold back a yawn. "I guess I'm alittle tired." He laughed. "This place seems to sap some of my energy. "You wouldn't mind taking a nap with me." He said and stood up and offered her his hand to help her get up and lead her to the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:40 am

"Sure," Tyrana said, yawning. She blushed a little bit as well.
She followed Xeno.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:43 am

Xeno led her to the bedroom and turned to her. Now he was blushing. "I...well....I normally sleep....Naked." He said with a nervous look on his face. "And my pants are dirty from being tied up for all those days..." He shook his head and sighed. "If you want to to go sleep in the hallways thats fine" He said, sure she would accuse him of being a pervert and kicking him out.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:00 am

"that's fine," Tyrana murmured. "I don't really care..."
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:04 am

Xeno was shock, she didn't mind. He blushed but unziiped his pants. He let them drop to the floor and then removed his boxers. Now he was completely naked infront of her and the only thing he could say was. "Will you get undressed as well."
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:13 am

"Uhh...no," Tyrana said, giggling.
"I'm not going to do that. Just because I'm ok with you being naked doesn't mean that im ok with myself," se said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:27 am

Xeno sighed and simply turned and walked over and got onto the bed. "Your lose." He said, regaining his sarcasm having been turned down. He got uder the blankets and held them open for Tyrana to join him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next