Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:19 pm

"Becasue a little tease should understand who she's teasing.........And also I may have fallen back asleep on hte couch." Xeno laughed. The shadows began to shift and lowered her, placing on her feet. But as they pulled away, they pulled her robe off of her. "Very nice." Xeno said, admiring her body.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:28 pm

Tyrana turned beet red.
"you perv, give that back!" she yelped, grabbing at the robe, trying to get it away from the shadow.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:31 pm

The tenticals kept the robe just out of her jumping reach. Xeno was enjoying watching her jump in effort to get her robe. The way her boobs bounces, and body flexed. His hardon returned and shown clearly through his pants. He licked his lips, ever wanting her, though he was definatly not getting her anymore.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:39 pm

Eventually, Tyrana gave up.
"You like my robe so much? Fine then, you can have it."
She walked into a different room.
A moment later, she returned, fully dressed in a black shirt and tan khaki shorts.
"well then...what do suppose your going to do about that," she said, meaning his hard on.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:44 pm

"Clearly nothing." He said as he slipped on his leather jacket. He walked pasted her and out of the room and was heading out of the ruins. He couldnt be there anymore. Not right now atleast. Maybe there would be woods nearby where he could do some hunting. He grabbed his sword, that was near the exit and walked out,
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:56 pm

Tyrana just stood there, a bit shocked.
She hadn't been expecting that reaction. She had only been teasing him again.
Hell, she probably would have taken care of his 'problem' also.
But it didn't matter now.

The fact that he had left stung, and made Tyrana wonder about stuff. ((no comment, she's thinking about stuff. Just nameless stuff. Razz ))

Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:07 pm

Xeno was in luck, there were woods right outside the ruins. "Perfect." He said nad knelt down. He moved around in a crutch, looking for the tracks of dinner. He finnaly found it in the form of a deer. He spotted the tracks and began to follow. It took him a while but he finally he found his pray. He moved up to a treetop. "Time to see what you can realy do." He said and shifted his foot on te shadows. Two long spikes fired oit of the black and hit the deer. On in the side and one in the neck. The poor creature droped instently "Perfect." Xeno ran over to claim his prize. He spent the next few hours, carefully skining and gutting the animal. He would cook up some tasty venison stew tonight. And maybe turn the hide to leather for a new jacket.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:26 pm

Tyrana sighed, and flopped back down on the bed.
She rolled over onto her side, and got absorbed in her thoughts.
A moment later, and she reached under the bed and pulled out her secret Teddy-bear.

She hugged it to her chest, the way she used to when she was little....before she left her clan, before all the madness had started.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:37 pm

It was dark by the time Xeno returned to the ruins, meat in a shadow sack ad fur in another. He entered the ruin, heading straight into the kitchen. He found a big pot and filled it with water, and an asortment of vegitables. He put hte meat on a cutting bored and using his dagger to remove it from the bones and into bite sized chunks. He added the meat to the pot along with a few spices adn salt and letting it cook. He wrapped the bones and leftovers up and took them outside and disposed of them. Some other wild creature would finish it off. He went to the bathroom to wash the blood off his hands and weapons. In about an hour, the rooms would fill withthe smell of stew.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:09 am

Tyrana had fallen asleep, curled into a ball, clutching her teddy bear to her chest.
She didn't stir, except for once quietly moaning Xeno's name.
After that, she slept peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:13 am

After a few hours, dinner was ready and Xeno fed himself. He hadn't checked on Tyrana but he assumed she was asleep. He poured himself a bowl of the hot stew and eat it, smiling at he great work. He was a pretty good cook despite everything. He covered the pot and took it off the stove and put it in the frige for tomorrow. Then he walked into hte living room and laid down on the floor beside the couch. The cold floor felt great for his spine and he quickly fell asleep there, once again dreaming of Tyrana.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:46 am

Evetually, Tyrana woke up.
She wandered into the kitchen, and the smell of the stew made her stomach growl.
She dished herself a bowl of it, and began to eat.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:49 am

Xeno was still asleep on the floor on the living room while she was eating. He awoke from the sound of dishes clanking in the kitchen. He couldn't be bothered to check it out and knew that only him nad Tyrana knew where they were. HE started to strip naked, knowing she wasn't afriad to see his naked body. His hardon had returned from his dream, but it was ignored, and Xeno returned to sleeping on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:02 am

Tyrana finished the stew, and then walked over to her room.
But she stopped when she saw Xeno on the floor.
Her face went beet red again.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:18 am

Xeno was till laying on his back. His dick was straight up and hard, as if waiting for tyrana. He whispered her name in her sleep. Despite her teasing, he still loved her, even with his reaction from before.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:25 am

Tyrana put her head in her hands, all at once feeling dirty.
She giggled slightly, her face still beet red.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:44 am

(you now it's hard to continue to describe someone asleep without being repetitive.)

Xeno whispered her name, but now it came out as a moan. In his dream, she was between his legs, sucking on it. He moaned softly in his sleep. Other then that, he kept still. His cock remained harder then ever however.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:18 pm

Tyrana gently shook Xeno awake.
"Hey, hon. I bet your having a reeeeal good dream, but Uh......it's way beyond awkward to see yu on the floor...like that," she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:27 pm

Xeno's Eyes slowly opened and he groaned. He was having a really good dream. About her. He sat up, but it would still be visible before. "Whats so awkward, you were rubbing on it before." HE said and rubbed his eyes. He was still very tired and wished she hadn'r woken him up. And in his tired state, he didn't have his brain to mouth filter on and said "If you want to do something about it, go right ahead."
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:49 pm

Tyrana smirked.
"Maybe I will," she purred.
Her grin widened, and she stepped towards him.

She took him into her hand, stroking his member with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:59 pm

Well this was unexpected but not at all unplasent. He let out a soft moan as she started to rb his member, and got up, sitting on the couch so she could reach it better. The only thing she could do to make this better was to start to blow him.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:48 pm

Tyrana grinned.

She leaned forward, and slid her tongue slowly down his shaft. She kept going slow, never fully taking him into her mouth.
Eventually, she spat him out completely, then started again.
This time, she sucked lightly on the tip, trying to tease him.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:53 pm

Tease or not, this was heaven. Her mouth felt great against his dick, especially now that she wasn't bitting. He moaned her name lightly as he leaned back to enjoy it fully. This was so much better then his dream.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:15 am

Tyrana took more of him into her mouth, sucking a bit harder, and gently grazing her teeth in places.
Eventually, she got to deep-throating him.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:38 am

SHe must have done this often in her old life. IT felt amazing. He couldn't help but moan, letting her name escape a few times as she sucked his cock. As she started to deepthroat him, the tip of his dick rubbed against the smooth walls of her throat. Then he got an idea. Two tendrils appered from under the couch and lifted her up. Xeno laid down nad the tendrails placed Tyrana in a sixtynine postion above him, pulling off her pants and underwear before then did. His cock was right in her face, and her pussy was infrot of his. He used his thumbs to spread her open and ran his tongue along her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next