Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

False love

Go down 
AuthorMessage

False love Empty
PostSubject: False love   False love I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:32 pm

Herm was in suna heard his brother was sighted it had been so many years he would finnaly meet his brother whom he thought was deceased. At the the same moment kikisu was on a mission to bring herms brother down before he caused more damage. Two ninjas on the same general mission what will the outcome be?
Back to top Go down
Kikisu

False love Empty
PostSubject: Re: False love   False love I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:27 pm

Kikisu looked around, and saw a boy who looked like the one who she was looking for. She "accidentally walked into him, and spilled all her stuff. "Oh my goodness I'm so sorry! I'm such a klutz." Kikisu began trying to clean up her stuff, stooping down.
Back to top Go down

False love Empty
PostSubject: Re: False love   False love I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:55 pm

Herm looked at the woman surprised and asked"have you seen a male who looks like me but with more malice in his eyes?"
Back to top Go down
Kikisu

False love Empty
PostSubject: Re: False love   False love I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:05 pm

Kikisu laughed. "Wow, you're very.... uh forward. But no, I haven't. I think I'd remember a cutie like you." She flirted, brushing her blue hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down

False love Empty
PostSubject: Re: False love   False love I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:27 pm

"well thanks wait you think i am cute?" He asked surprised. Looking at the beautiful girl in front of him he was thinking to himself maybe she can be of help.
Back to top Go down
Kikisu

False love Empty
PostSubject: Re: False love   False love I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:33 pm

"Y-yeah." She said, laughing slightly. Had he taken the bait? Kikisu wondered to herself. "I mean, why wouldn't I?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

False love Empty
PostSubject: Re: False love   False love I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

False love
Page 1 of 1