Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13

Nbird13

Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:08 am

The white haired girl named Sora was fast walking through the streets. She was sure she was being followed by more hunters to bring her home, the last place she wanted to go back to. She just had to give them the slip. Quickly she went into an alleyway and activated a camouflage justu. Okay, she was safe for now. Unfortunately, Sora didn’t look behind to find she was leaning on a back door that was just being opened.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 10:25 pm

Madoka blinked almost jumping backwards.
"H-hey, what the hell are you doing? Get away from the door!" she half-shouted.
She realized the person had a camoflouge jutsu.
Madoka shut the door, then glared down at the space where she thought the person was.
"Who are you?" she hissed. Maybe this person was a spy. That wouldn't be good. She was on an undercover mission, and if she had been found out, it would mean trouble.
Madoka hoped that she would be mistaken as a boy. She was dressed as one- she had faded jeans, a green t-shirt, and her hair was boy-cut. She also had chest bindings on under her shirt, to conceal her breasts.
She felt slightly nervous, though she'd never admit it.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 11:45 pm

The camouflage almost instantaneously disappeared as soon as the sudden movement of the door opening. She almost feel backwards but she got her balance back. Madoka's disguise was working well because Sora thought she was a boy. "I'm so sorry." She said quickly bowing.

"Wait! I here something over there!" A shouting from one of her pursuers said.

"Oh no! I got to get out of here. So sorry again." She said digging into her pockets to through the boy a few bucks as an apology. Her running wasn't fast but she managed to get around the corner before the men showed up.

"Hey! Boy! Have you seen a white haired girl run through here?" They asked demanding an answer from Madoka.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 12:24 am

Madoka glanced down at the money in her hand, pocketing it before the men could see it.
If Sora was on the run, then she probably wasn't a threat. She sighed.
"Yeah, she ran right through here a couple seconds ago, that way," she said, pointing in the opposite direction that Sora had gone.
Hopefully they would believe her and go in that direction. She wanted to talk to Sora, and with guards chasing her she probably wouldn't get much of a chance to talk.
Madoka wondered why the men were after her.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 1:48 am

Sora actually didn't get too far. She was still right behind the corner with another reactivated camouflage justu. Luckily the men didn't notice her thanks for Madoka's false direction. When they were far enough Sora reappeared and walked back to Madoka. “Thank you so much, how can I ever repay you” She asked still thinking that Madoka was a boy.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:52 pm

Madoka blushed slightly. She hadn't gotten the chance to fully see Soras face before, and she liked it now that she saw it.

"Nothing really..." she said softly, smiling.
"But would you mind telling me why those men were after you?"
"O-oh, and my names Masaki, by the way," she lied, extending a hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:01 pm

Sora looked at the hand and went to shake it. “I’m Sora and those guys well, their my parents goons. I ran away from home and they are insistent that I go back. But that doesn’t matter, they’re gone know. Thanks so much.” She said happily. She then noticed the bright blush forming on Madoka’s face. Did he like her? It looked awfully cute on Madoka.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:23 am

Madoka twitched when Sora mentioned her parents.
"You don't need to thank me."

"You know....I'm sure they're chasing after you because they love you. They are worried about you.....they want to keep you safe. I'm not going to turn you in or anything, though, don't worry," she said softly.
"At least they care about you," she whispered, mainly to herself but she wasn't sure if Sora had heard.

A moment later, she her heard footsteps coming from behind her. Madoka turned, and saw her teammate for her mission, Ryu Utomi.
Madoka groaned silently, he tended to be loud, she hoped he didn't blow her cover as a boy...
"Hi Madoka!" He half-yelled. He didn't notice Sora.
"Ya know, I almost didn't recognise you. You really do look like a boy with that outfit on and....." his voice trailed off as he finally noticed Sora. Realising that he'd blown it, he stepped back, looking a bit frightened.
Madoka stepped forward towards him, cracking her knuckles.
"When we get back to Kiriagakure, I'm going to kill you!" she whispered into his ear.
Then she turned back to Sora.
"......" she couldn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:51 pm

It was a little bit of a surprise that the boy that rescued her was in fact a girl. Of course were was she to judge. Madoka was probably hiding just like her only she did it much better by acting like a boy. In fact it sort of looked good on her in a way. Then she looked at her with silence in which Sora responded, “Oh don't worry, I won't tell anyone” She said sweetly feeling that that was the response for Madoka's silence.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 2:10 am

"Th-thanks, that's really nice of you," Madoka said, blushing slightly again.
Ryu grinned like an idiot, silently hopeing that Madoka would forget about punishing him.

Madoka suddenly sneezed, rather loudly.
"Sorry," she said apologetically, "I have a little bit of a cold."

Ryu suddenly jumped up to Sora. "Hi, I'm Ryu, what's your name?" he asked.
Madoka resisted the urge to smack him on the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 2:16 am

“Bless you” Sora said when Madoka sneezed. Then there was the sudden jump from Ryu. “Oh I'm Sora, pleasure to met you. Ryu.” She said not knowing what else to say. She noticed the blush on Madoka's face again but brushed it aside for the moment. “Well I better get going. I need a place to spend the night. All this running and hiding has me all worn out” She then said preparing to leave.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 11:38 pm

Madoka blinked.
"Hey, if you need help finding a place to stay, I can help you. I know a lot of hotels around here," she said, trying to be helpful.

Ryu poked Madoka in the shoulder. "What if you stayed with us? We're friendly. Madoka, not so much, but she seems to be nice to you!" he piped up.

The urge to smack Ryu on the head came back to Madoka again.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:13 am

“That would be nice, if it's not too much of a bother?” She said liking the idea of staying with the two. This would give her ample time to learn about her rescuers as well as make some new friends. She stood there and waited for them to answer.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 2:02 am

Madoka paused, considering the option.

"Ok," she said, smiling. "You can stay with us, if you want to. Right now we're staying in a couple of rooms at the village hotsprings. It's a nice place to relax..."
Madoka decided to not kill Ryu, of which he was very grateful.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 2:04 am

“Thanks” She said with a cute, closed eye smile. She walked up to the pair. “Could you lead the way?” She asked nicely. Hotsprings sounded lovely, it must have been at least a month since the last time Sora been in one.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:26 pm

"Okay!" Madoka murmured. "This way," she said, leading them off through a path in the village.
On the way, Ryu tripped over a can, and ended up scraping his knee.

Madoka's forehead vein came back. "Seriously?! Stop acting like such an idiot! What kind of shinobi are you?!"
"I'm sorry," Ryu whined.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:12 am

“Are you alright?” Sora said to Ryu before immediately rushing to his side. She checked him and saw the scrape on his knee. “Are you hurt?” She asked again. She just wanted to be sure that her friends were alright even if it was just a little trip.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:55 pm

Madoka sniffed and tsked, slightly jealous of the attention Ryu was receiving.

Ryu looked up at Sora, smiling. "I'm fine, Sora-chan," He said happily.
He looked at her again. "Can you be my nee-chan?" Ryu had always wanted a big sister like Sora.
Madoka sighed, face-palming again. She wondered what Sora would say.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:24 am

“Ummm” Sora said kind of embarrassed by the question. Yeah, for the most part she wouldn’t mind being a big sister, it’s just that they just met and all, they hardly even knew each other. “Let’s just stay friends for now” She answered back with a smile while helping him back to his feet. At least this would give her a chance to think about it before just jumping right in.

Sora then looked over to Madoka who seemed troubled by Ryu’s behavior. “Can we keep going now? I can’t wait to get into that warm water.” She said giving a similar sweet smile to Madoka as she did to Ryu.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:31 am

Madoka blushed slightly again.
"Alright," she replied softly.

They started walking again. Ryu skipped ahead of them, in front by about ten feet.

"Sorry about Ryu's behaviour. He's always like this- super friendly, hyper, childish...but you'll get used to him, I think. Took me a while," Madoka said to Sora. Ryu didn't hear them.
"He kind of reminds me of a living Teddy-bear or something," Madoka added.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 4:07 am

“Your kind of right” Sora giggled at the last comment. “But it's alright I don't mind him though I'm kind of envious. He gets to be a childish while the rest of us have to be the grown ups.” She told Madoka. “But then again being the grown up has it's perks too, am I right?” She then added giving a wink at the end.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 5:01 pm

"Yeah," Madoka laughed. "It does.."
Her cheeks were still slightly flushed.

Soon, they reached the hotsprings, which were at the edge of the village. After checking in they started walking down the hall, to where their rooms were.
There were two rooms, one for Madoka and one for Ryu. But since Sora was with them..
"Sora," Madoka said. "Do you want to stay in my room or Ryu's?" she asked. "Don't worry, there's a couch in both as well as a bed," she added.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 5:27 pm

Well both rooms were near to each other so it wouldn’t be like Sora was abandoning one for the other. “Could I stay in your room with you Madoka?” She asked. She waited for any answer before proceeding ahead to those lovely looking hot springs. Oh it was going to be so relaxing when she got into that water, Sora could barely wait.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:23 am

Madoka nodded. "Sure," she replied.
Ryu went into his room, closing the door. He was planning on going to the hotsprings after a nice nap.
Madoka took the key to the other room from her pocket, and opened the door. It was a relatively large one- it had a bedroom, a living room, a kitchen, and a bathroom. Or maybe it wasn't big. Madoka didnt go to hotsprings hotels often, so she didn't really know the size comparisons.

"So...um...Sora," she said. "Do you want the couch or the bed? Or do you want to decide later, after we soak in the hotsprings for a while?"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 4:16 am

It was fairly large for a hotel room. It must have cost Madoka and Ryu a fortune just to get it. “We can decide that later. Right now I think I’m going to the hot springs.” She said sweetly. Of course she sort of had a plan on taking the couch anyways but she could tell Madoka that later. “Do you want to come with me?” She asked Madoka as she was about to set off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)   Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love at first sight?? (Lokibird Mature)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next