Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13

Nbird13

Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:41 pm

A young boy in his teenage years was siting in a tree with his eyes closed and his feet in a meditation position. He was practicing a justu he really want to get the hang of it so he could use it effectively in battle. There was kunia stuck to the sounding area as the boy continued to peacefully sit there.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:45 pm

Romina looked on as the boy meditated. He was just sitting there doing nothing. She flew over to where the boy was "Hi there." she said with a cute smile as her tail wagged. Her soft blue hair blew in the wind as she sat next to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:48 pm

Tsukiakara opened his eyes very surprised to see the girl next to him. He almost fell off the tree when he saw her. "How did you...?" He started to say. He had all his kunia in position. If someone was coming in by foot they would have to have been detected to at least one of them. He then saw her wings. That would explain it.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:52 pm

Romina giggled at the boy "I'm Romina, whats your name?" she said with a wink to him. Her small breasts bounced a little as she got closer to him. Her wings then folded up to make her seem more normal.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:57 pm

"Umm, It's Tsukiakara" He answered back getting a little red when he looked at her breasts bouncing. They looked so great. No what was he thinking!? He tried to get a little farther from her but the tree branch was long out of room to go anyway else.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:00 pm

Romina went out and hugged him "well its nice to meet you" she said looking up at him. Her tail began wagging more rapidly. She stared into his eyes as he sat on his lap hugging him "so what are you doing?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:09 pm

He got even brighter. A girl he knew absolutely nothing about was practically seducing him. What did she want? There was no way she wanted someone like him. "Oh nothing, just ummm, practicing."
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:13 pm

She titled her head slightly "practicing what?" she asked. her crouch was beginning to rub against his. he then noticed his blushing but didn't stop there crouches from touching.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:00 am

Why was he getting a hard because of this? "Just justus and stuff. Training to be a ninja." He answered trying to keep his cool. "Could you get off of me please? It's kind of making me uncomfortable." He got up the nerve to ask.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:08 am

She felt his boner "Is it because of this." she said as she put her hand on his penis. Smiling she said "It's ok if you have this." as she slowly rubbed it through his pants.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:12 am

It felt so girl to have a girl do this to him. It was just like in one of his pery manga. But he couldn't just take advantage of this situation. He reached his hand down to stop her rubbing. "Please. We barely know each other. Can we get to know each other first?" Tsukiakara suggested.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:16 am

Romina giggled cutely "sure but first let me do this." She held his hand as she leaned in and kissed him lightl on the lips. Blushing a bit as she pulled away, she stayed seated on his lap.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:20 am

The kiss was a pleasent surpise to Tsukiakara. It didn't gross him out in the least. It was wonderful. But now they had to do something they couldn't just sit on that tree all day. "So, ummm..." He said trying to think of something for them to do. Unfortunately nothing great came to mind. He could bring her home but what would his parents say. They could spare but maybe she wasn't a ninja.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:23 am

She looked at him cutely "so what do you wanna do?" she asked him as they continued to hold hands. Lucky for him she lived by herself since her parents died when she became a genin.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:25 am

Well they might as well went to his house. He needed some food anyways. "We could go to my place for a while." He suggested to her seeing if she would want to.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:28 am

She smiled at him "sure I'd love to meet your parents." she said hugging him and giving him another kiss. However this time she held it there and slipped in her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:31 am

He never kissed with tongue before. It brought immediately bolts into his body. Being an amateur, he quickly attempted to part the kiss though he was not prepared if she tried to held him in place with a hand to the back of the head.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:41 am

He was good at kissing with tongue, so she kept going as she placed a hand behind his head. Swirling her tongue around his she begin to press her crouch against his again with more force. She moaned lightly.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:50 am

He helplessly stood there with her tongue invading his mouth. His tongue was still moving only when she pushed it with her own. It felt so weird yet he was starting to enjoy it. Was this right? His penis was getting unbearably hard.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:56 am

She knew he was enjoying it as she was enjoying it too. To increase his pleasure more she began to rub his cock through his pants now.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:00 am

It was like he was completely paralyzed. He couldn't move or push her away. Tsukiakara just stood there taking it in, the kiss and the rubbing. He began to wonder if it was every going to stop (though he didn't know yet whether he wanted to have it stop or not)
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:05 am

Romina slipped her hand into his pants to rub him off better now as she continued to swirl her tongue in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:13 am

Why was she doing this? Was this some sort of genjustu? There was no way something this good could just suddenly happen could it? He was still pretty helpless not moving an inch as she continued to have her way with her. Her hand was already getting slick with his precum.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:10 am

She began to feel his precum on her hand. she parted the kiss and unzipped his pants. She began sucking on his cock hard and faster. She began to get wet.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:13 am

Her mouth felt so good. He would cum soon if he didn't act quick. "Romina...please...what if someone sees us" He said trying to get her to stop. They were in the middle of the pathway after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next