Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 4:59 pm

Name: Ghetorix ' The Warp Wolf '

Race: werewolf

Looks: (human form)http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-aDkuCypqDwM/TZllPZY4xxI/AAAAAAAAANk/uHcWxiIIVAI/s1600/half_elf_druid.jpg

(werewolf for) http://privateerpress.com/files/products/72062_GhetorixWEB.jpg

Personality: despite the blood running through his veins Ghetorix is not a mindless beast. She possess a cunning and challenging intellect to go with the inhuman abilities provided from being a were wolf. this does not mean she does not enjoy the hunt but has compassion for most only when she has been wronged or someone she cares about is hurt will he release his full primal rage. She will not sleep, never tire until he has gained vengeance from this, axe dealing death to all that stands in her way.

Backround: SHe goes from a tribe of feral and shamanistic people from the north who believe that werewolfs are the mightiest of warriors and hunter, revered among all were what they called warpwolfes. exactly the same but they were the biggest and most intelligent of their kind, towering over other weres. as a child she showed the signs and was taken to the temple were she was revered. trained by the head shaman in the way to control the werewolf curse and by the chieftain in the ways of battle. S he became an unstoppable force of battle. however growing tired of this constant fighting over the years left left and made his way around the world.

Area/World they come from: northern sacross tribe

Weight: human form 155lb
werewolf 467lb

Height: human 5'8
werewolf 10'2

------

Ghetorix was soon awake form the torment of the nightmare that had gripped her all through the day as he slept. She sat bolt upright from her hard bed breathing heavily, body caked in sweet and stomach moving in quickly. It was the same nightmare she had the night before and the same before that. For a while shed had the same recurring dream, almost like a vision. Wiping away the sweet from her eyes after she had removed them from covering her face, she looked around at the bare room she call home. A cave dug into the side of a small cliff , the rugged and smooth stone wall being done by hand. The floor covered in furs of animals she had hunted, the small bed that held her even smaller frame was in corner of the far wall. Thin duck feathered filled mattress and more fur covers, she was feral indeed. On the left side were all the pieces of armour and her weapon, an axe made of stone. With ruined carved into it, they pulsed with power filling the room with a Erie green glow. The rest was sparely furnished with odd bits and bobs. Trophies, food, fur, leather and all other sorts.

Getting up and out of 'bed' her naked form perking and getting goose bumps from the cold, perfectly curved body from a hard life being kept in peak condition. Dressing in strips of leather, one going tightly across her chest with leather cups for her breasts. Acting as a firm bra so they didn't bounce, the second strip going around and under her lower part with a loin cloth over the top. Grabbing a huge fir cloak with hood to stop the biting cold she walked to her homes 'door' . A large stoned etched with the same runes on her axe. Placing a hand on it, the runes glowed brighter for a second before the stone slid away and she walked outside.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 5:11 pm

Name: Kagekagi

Race: Human---(sort of)

looks- Short brown hair, bright blue eyes, about 6ft exactly, and wears almost completely black all over (except for eyes)

Everything else will come in time MAWHAHAHA

-----------

It was almost day time and that was a problem. Kagekagi had been moving all night preferring it to traveling by day. He had to find some sort of a shelter. That’s when the cave caught his eye. He approached it stealthily hoping that if anyone was already in there that they wouldn’t see him. Little by little he made his way closer not seeing the girl inside.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 5:22 pm

Ghetorix stopped dead smelling the intruder before she even heard or saw him. She growled low and feral showing very large and sharp canines. She resisted her instincts the animal inside and thought it might just be someone lost. It was probably the forest was large and vast so she hid jumping easily up ontop of a lip in her home looking over everything as in ambush, it was what it was their for. She utterly silent waiting and curious like the predator she was.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 5:26 pm

Luckly Kage heard the growl. Probably some animal that cought smell of him. He reached down to his belt where a small twig sized staff was hanging. He continued to get closer making extra sure not to make a sound. He however was not able to see the hunter from above.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 5:32 pm

Ghetorix watched the guy, the human wait....she sniffed again. Not quiet human but she couldn't quite place it. He was holding what looked like to be a pathetic staff like twig. Her claws would hurt more let alone the giant axe on its stand. She smiled knowing that this man was now no threat. But she watched studying him, she looked quite handsome. She would let him explore her home just a bit before she played with him.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 5:37 pm

He finally got all the way up to the top but he couldn’t find the cave he saw before. It probably got closed by some sort of mechanism and if that was the case he was not alone. Well so much for that plan. He was probably going to have to find some other shelter for the night….well day. He kept his small stick out just in case.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 5:44 pm

It appeared he was not as smart as she thought , Ghetorix watched as he feeble gripped that stick like it actualy would save his life or something. She jumped down from her perk behinde just far enough so she couldn't be hit. Soaring high into the air flipping over him and landing lightly with little sound. But just enough so he could hear her. The fur cloak fluttering nicely and dramatically.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 5:48 pm

He turned around swing his stick around as well. He pressed a button on it which made it expand out into a long quarter staff. He didn’t hit the girl behind her just yet and instead just looked. “What do you want with me?” He asked trying to show no fear in his words.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 5:54 pm

Ghetorix blinked as the staff extended but didn't move looking at the man she smelled and sniffed in his scent as he spoke. It was a mixture of things, the musky scenty smell of male hormone that was slightly arousing, sweat and...sniffed was that fear. Se could smell it. Smiling showing her nice long sharp canines she wondered what to do, taking a step to her side she circled the man like a wolf circles an elk. Not taking her eyes off him getting him form every angle.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 5:58 pm

He couldn’t make out really what she was doing but it seemed hostile. He kept his eyes on her as she circled keeping his staff closing in a defensive position. This was going to be a fight, he could just feel it. He waited for her to make the first move if she was even going to attack.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 6:16 pm

He was jumpy and why shouldn't he be but she was in no mood for a hunt, she had her fill of that yesterday. She stopped circling and just looked him in the eyes judging whether he was worth the company for now. She had spent to long in the company of animals, she wanted something more. She began to speak but it was a long whisle and whine of a wolf. She stopped halfway through surprised at herself. Se had indeed spent to long with animals. She perched her lips and struggled to form syllables. "G..Ghetorix..." She formed her name
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 6:21 pm

It appeared she had trouble with speak. He pointed at himself. "Kagekagi" Seeing if she would respond back. He didn't quite lower his gaurd, not yet at least.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 3:53 pm

*k..a..g..e " Ghetorix managed to say the mans name only just, she wasnt going to say it all it would just be too much of a pain. she pointed to herself saying her name again before the formal greeting of her tribe. "The wild ..smi..les upon you..." she managed ever so better getting the hanf of human words. she swept her hair out of her eyes, she was wild but she kept her self perfect. her cloak opening ever so slightly as she did showing off her half naked and oerfect form.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 3:58 pm

She sure had one hell of a body but he had to concentrate. He was being perused and standing around in the open was not the best thing for him at the moment. “Do you know where I might find a cave or something?” He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 4:05 pm

ghetorix simply nodded at his question and beckoned him to follow her, turning her back on him but by no means letting her guard down. she lead him to her cave or to be precise the what looked like blank cliff face, walking up to a specific point she placed a hand on it. murmuring the pass code "val na tok' runes appeared and glowed green before the wall itself slid away and exposed her small home. she turned smiling letting him go in and take a look. not that she had any privacy, she didnt have many belongings anyway.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 4:08 pm

He walked in cautiously looking for any traps that maybe triggered by his presence. But soon after looking around he sat down at a dark corner and began to relax. “Thanks.” He said softly. He was tired after walking this far.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 4:15 pm

Ghetorix walked in slowly behinde him, the door of her cave sliding back into place as she did so. walking through her home onto her bed she looked at kage still. she pulled her legs into her body like she was prtoecting herself , cloak forgot. drapped over the floor. she looked very human and harmless in that pose. he looked tired, she was confused why he had no chosen her bed. she was so onfused she asked. "why..you not sleep here?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 4:18 pm

“I thought it was yours. I didn’t want to take it from you. Besides, I’ll be more alert if I sit here.” He said having a small smile underneath the mask that covered his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 4:27 pm

Ghetorix was puzzled but then he was probably like her, nit wanting to fully let his guard down, she wondered and was ful of questions. most of which of him he looked so differed from the people in her tribe. well from what she could see. the mask covered his facial features. "m..ma.maaask" she said th word not fully coming so she cursed in her own tongue.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 4:31 pm

“Hm? Oh this?” He said not understanding at first but then figured it out. He pointed at his mask. He kept it one of course so no one would recognize him but showing his face might help and figure out if she was friend or foe. He took off the mask and laid it next beside him. “Is that better?” He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 4:42 pm

she smiled able to see his face, he was quite attractive she admitted, not know she murmured her approval under her voice. nice face with glinting blue eyes and short brown hair. she didnt need to see his face to read his emotions, it was all in his scent. she sniffed it in quickly before gauging it. it was good and their was something else, the dark musky scent of a man, she hadn't smelt it in a long time and she liked it. she got up from her bed and moved closer softly.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 4:45 pm

He closed his eyes and leaned back though he used his other scenes to get a general feel of wants going on. She was coming closer but it didn’t feel like it was to do him harm. And it seems for a moment he let his guard down.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 4:51 pm

Ghetorix sat next to kage almost hesitantly not knowing what he would do but not scared, she knew she could over power him if she wanted. leaning over she sniffed and inhaled his lovely scent, again and again. it was so intoxicating and before she knew is she was physically sniffing his clothes like a wolf or dog. when she realised this she stopped suddenly, she would not let the animal take over.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 4:55 pm

He felt her sniffing but just let it continue. It didn’t seem to harm him any. He just pretended he was falling asleep letting her continue until the moment she stopped and turned away. He opened his eyes and looked at her. “Is something wrong?” he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 5:05 pm

"smell...nice" she murmured almost embarrassed that she had done that even Among her own people it was disgraceful. she fidgeted fighting not to do it anymore as she had gotten slightly aroused, the light leather getting slightly darker under her loin cloth. she like the company of a human so she would try to be human while in kages presence. yet she started to drift ever closer again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next