Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13

Nbird13

Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:03 pm

Kage started to moan even louder. She was so fast and with so much valor. She was the best ever. Kage could feel the back of her throat as his dick was slammed inside her. “Do you like it?” He then asked regarding the taste of his cock in her mouth. He wasn’t really expecting words, just a confirming moan.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:10 pm

instead se did stop knowing he would like it "you taste good to eat i want your milk" she grinned and then returned to pleasuring him. this time as one she went down wondering if she could tae the while cock in. forcing herself down it him her throat and started to go down. gagging slighlty she hit the base, it was an odd feeling. tongue stuck out she licked his ball too before pulling off. his dick covered in salava as she gasped for air " good" she asked as she choked
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:16 pm

He hadn’t cum yet but he was plenty erect now. Seeing her gag and cock kind of made Kage feel bad so he decided to see if they would do something else. “How about I start there?” He asked her pointing to her dripping pussy. “Could you open it up for me?” He wanted her to use her fingers so that he could see inside. If she begged it would make it all the better but he wasn’t going to force her.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:20 pm

ghetorix nodded and laid back on the large pelt and fur rug legs spread eagle, wide and high. head looking up slghtly directly as kage as she opened up her pussy lips with her fingers. exposing her nice bright pink pussy that was just dripping wet. "please use" she asked with almost desperation
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:25 pm

“Alright then” Kage said happily as he grabbed his cock and went over to her. He slowly guided inside o her tight wet pussy. He wasn’t even in all the way yet it felt so good. They haven’t done this in what seemed to be forever. He let go his of his meat and grabbed her legs, using them as support to make the final push into her pussy stuffing it with his whole cock. He waited for her to give conformation to start moving before actually doing so.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:32 pm

the way he filled her, stuffed her and spread out her pussy. walls feeling so tight arond his cock. everytime they did it she could swear she got tighter or he got bugger she didnt know which. as he rsted it insider her, the juices began to pouce and she could feel the tip against her cerix. "please fuck me danna" she moaned, he definalty kept getting bigger.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 5:24 pm

Perhaps Kage’s cock was getting bigger but he frankly didn’t notice or care. He was far too busy concentrating on Ghetorix’s tight pussy clamping and hugging his cock as it rested inside her. This was going to change though. As soon as Kage heard her plea, he smiled. “As you wish” Kage would say. He started to pump in and out going at a relatively fast pace that was bound to cause her some pain but it felt just so good to Kage that he couldn’t possibly stop now.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:03 pm

Ghettoes gasped with her mouth open as she was rammed hard and the tip banged on her cervix with each longing thrust. When she had air she began to moan and how could she not as she was ploughed open and wide. Legs wrapping around him just above his ass her hand found him back gang him playful red scratch marks, she was going to loose it shortly in the pleasure if he did anything else.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:12 pm

Kage wasn’t about to do anything extra just yet. He was sure to save her own ass for later after he was done giving her a creampie in her pussy. He didn’t mind at all that she was scratching him in fact he could barely feel it. All he was focused on was plunging his thing into her till he came. He would pump faster and faster make a bit of loud squishing sounds as he did so completely forgetting that their kids were sleeping soundly nearby.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:23 pm

She lost it right their, the sounds and the feeling of being pounded hard by her mate. She gave a long and loud style howl of pleasure tightening her pussy as he plunged away. She leaved down to bite his neck leaving hard marks but not breaking the skin, not yet. Doing the same to the other side "Kage! Kage! More..please!"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:37 pm

Kage started to push with all his might but he couldn’t pick up much more speed. He was getting to his limit. Already he could feel his sperm bubbling up inside just begging to be let lose in her soft needy pussy. He kept at it over and over again, feeling it rise through his penis till he exclaimed, “I’m going to cum!!” After giving her a warning that she couldn’t really react to, he froze in place as he penis began to shoot the warm white seed inside of her. “Ahhh” He moaned out waiting a while for her reaction before continuing on to her other hole.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:19 pm

"Feel..good" ghetorix moan heavily as she was filled with his semen, big blue balls producing a mass of the thick steamy milk that was pump into her pussy and filled her now empty womb. Getting cream pied again was a good feeling. "Please, treat like..like" she struggled to find the word an then say it. She looked away submissively and with embarrassment "pet"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:31 pm

Kage took out his still hard cock out of her as she begged to be treated like an animal. “Ghethorix.” He started off, “I’m your mate, there’s no need to feel inferior to me…but tell you what ‘pet’ how about I make your ass feel good too.” Without letting her respond, Kage began to prod her ass with his dick softening it up. Then after a few prods he slowly stuck it in, the tightness equaling that of her pussy. His sperm was already dripping down to her ass which was swallowing his cock. “Are you ready?” He asked before moving.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:42 pm

Ghetorix didnt reaply only nodding like a little girl that wanted a treat, she was happy..so happy about his words and how exactly he pleasured her "my..my ass" she breathed as the hole was prepared and then his hot slick, slimy dick spread her open. she moaned heavily as she was ploughed "ready..kage" saying that it was okay, hands found his ass and gave a squeeze
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:47 pm

Kage smiled and started to move slowly at first; hitting that sweet spot she had inside her ass. The tightness of her ass was just as good as her pussy which pleased Kage’s cock all the more. “How do you like it!” He asked though he already knew the answer. He just wanted to hear that sexy moan of hers as she answered. Little did either of them know was that their daughter, Izumi was awake. She didn’t make a sound, she just watched curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:56 pm

She made her ass squeeze down tight against his hot throbbing rod to make him feel better, his slow going only served to tease her wildly. She did exactly as he wanted and played easily "I like it!...I like it hard!" She moaned indeed and clawed his butt a but to get him moving and then to support herself her hands trailed away up his back
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:01 pm

Well she did say she liked it hard. Kage picked up speed making it extra hot in her ass. Of course this also was making him want to cum all the more. After an assault of quick pumps he finally released inside of her. “Tell me how it feels” He asked once again loving when she played along with him. He kept her up in his arms as the cum slowly dripped out of her pussy and ass.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:07 pm

Ghetorix loved being made to gape by her living mate kage, his hot dock pulsed and sent another jet of cum into her insides. He warm feeling spreading up her gut was just the best, she gave out a long hard moan "kage, it's feels warm you sperm filling up my innards, I want more. I want more of your hit seed inside me from those big balls" she was totally in heat and eyes glazed with need.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:12 pm

“Well, I already fill you ass and pussy. I guess I could try filling up your mouth once more.” He told her. He set her down and disconnected his cock from her ass allowing the creampies to sit. “I’m going to lay down though so you’ll have to do most of the work. Is that alright?” Kage asked as he got down on his back.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:27 pm

"Yes yes kage I don't care" ghetorix said as she pushed him back onto the fur rug and pushed his legs aside. She crawled on all fours between his legs and breathed in his dick. Cum leaking out onto the floor from her gaping holes. She rubbed his balls and slip her tongue John his shaft to the head "taste..my ass" she murmured and slurped up all the lovely gunk, wrapping her lips tightly rouns the head she sucked him off.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:33 pm

Kage relaxed as she kept playing around with his cock keeping it in its hard state. The constant pumping made him exhausted but he still had plenty more cum for her to drink. “Does it taste good?” He asked in response to the remark she made about her ass.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:40 pm

"Yes tastes good kage" ghetorix said letting go of his cock so her lips could form words, she went back down and deep. Letting it prod the back if her throat before pulling all the way out. She repeated this numerous times stopping to give him a long lip. She squeezed his balls in their sac and bit lightly, oh she loved these.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:21 pm

Kage smiled as Ghetorix happily sucked and devoured his cock. She knew all his sweet spots. His big balls, and that merge between them and his cock that can only be reached when deep-throating. Oh she was indeed the best. Minutes of fun pasted until finally he began to cum once more in her mouth filling it all with the taste sperm she craved. “Oh that felt good.”
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:37 pm

Ghetorix let the bitter tasting drink of white hit semen hit her tongue, longingly swishing it round her mouth before drinking it down. Now every hole and her inside was covered with his tasty cum, she licked his clean slowly and tantalisingly. Paying some more attention to his seed producing orbs, she finished and crawled up on him. Laying on his chest she began to purr like a cat and soon feel asleep on him. She had been mated and fed, now was rest.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:44 pm

Kage too slept on their rug. They had a big day tomorrow after all. With all the moving an what not. But for now they slept peacefully, Inori as well went back to sleep. For a while, their little cave was peaceful.

Kage however was the first to wake back up in the morning. He looked down to see his mate still resting peacefully on his chest. He reached a hand to gently stroke her hair. “We better get the kids dressed honey.” He told her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next