Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:50 pm

Ghetorix didn't wake up straight away, she in too much of a peaceful and sweet sleep. When kage stroked her hair she moved eyes still closed and nuzzled his hand like an anima. His fingers pressed against her cheek, boobs rubbing his chest as she awoke. Eyes flickering open slowly she licked him hand quickly and then relised pushing herself up to stretch. "Nyaaaa" her ears went up wide and he retail swished in happiness. "I dress little inori" she said quietly and got up looking at the bed to see how her children where growing.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:58 pm

“Well okay I guess I got Krueger then.” Kage answered happily. Today was a big day for all of them. They were actually going to attempt to re-enter socitiy. He went over to the bed where the two were sleeping. They almost seemed too big to fit in there anymore. Inori was of course the first one of the two to wake up. She gave a cute little yawn before speaking, “Is it morning?”
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:05 pm

ghetorix smiled and resisted her mouth falling right open, she spoke just like kage. perfectly. no second guessing, no insecurity or ..she nodded happily. "dawn" she said simply easily picking her up and out of the bed and placing her on the floor. she slipped the dress onto her thing and loli body and then gave her a little bit of rock jewellery with a symbol carved in it. krueger meanwhile slept like a log.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:11 pm

Kage just looked at the still sleeping Krueger. He was smaller than Inori yes but he’ll grow. Kage picked him up not sure if this would wake him. He got the clothes the Gheto made. They were well made despite her inexperience with making clothing like the ones Kage wore. He began to dress the boy awake or not.

Inori on the mean time gave a little twill in her new dress. “Mom, what does this mean?” She asked looking at the symbol carved into the new necklace around her neck. It was very curios looking.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:42 am

Krueger didnt even wake looked like he was sound asleep and not waking until he he wanted to, meanwhile ghetorix watched with a nice wide smile as Inori gave a nice twirl. She looked nice and the way she looked great at the necklace "it's a symbol of protection, if your ever in danger or need me ill be their" she smiled "and the one for Krueger is the same"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11