Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 7:29 pm

Ghetorix's looked down at her naked form and released again that even in her village going around totally naked was disrespectful. And well by the sound of it and the amount of clothes kage was wearing when she first met him. Ment that her leather strips wernt acceptable either. Getting up while the kids were chomping through the meat, she got her ceremonial dress. " kage" she said showing it to him.

( http://privateerpress.com/files/products/circle-orboros/warlocks/morvahna-the-autumnblade.png the dres is like that with the cloak)
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 2:51 am

He scanned the ceremonily dress that she wore. It looked good on her and was plent to be excepted into a village. “That looks great Ghetorix” He complemented with a smile. Luckly he kept his clothes in a corner of the cave the only problem now would be the kids. If they were a little bit younger they might have been able to just wrap them in a blanket and carry them but it was clear they were getting a bit to big for that, especially Izumi. “Hmm” He said thinking to himself as he stared at the kids.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 9:16 pm

Ghetorix gave kage a little twirl in her dress and smiled when he liked it, it made her happy that he did. if she had the material she could make things like it, for her children if he wanted . She could also make pendant style rock Jewelry.weaving in magic or chakra jutsu was also a thing she could do . "What is it....Danna " she asked kage as he stared at their children.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 11:42 pm

She never called him that before. It was kind of nice. “Well we got each other covered, but what are we going to dress the kids in?” He asked out loud not really expecting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:49 pm

"Yeah..covered" she smiled and slipped into her dress, pulling on the tight natural fabric. It caressed her ass and showed off her curvy figure. The breasts in the other hand barely fit into it. Having grown since the pregnancy, it would make a sight for any guy. "Ermm I make?" She could make somthing like her ceremonial dress for Izumi and she could try and copy a cruder version of kages clothes for Krueger.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:12 pm

“Could you?” He asked surprised that she could make clothes. It would be a great help after all. He wouldn't have to steal any from travelers which might have made a bad impression when they made it to the village. (sorry for the short post)
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:37 pm

Ghetorix nodded and smiled at her mate, yes she could with some time make a smaller version of her ceremonial dress for Izumi and a rough copy of kages clothes for little Krueger. It was going to be quite fun making it. She then busied about getting the stiff she needed. She was in her own world as she began her creations
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:43 pm

Kage smiled as he watched his mate get busy. He walked over to the too kids who were still playing around the deer met he got. He sat down with them, “What are you two doing?” He said playfully. Izumi looked up at her father with a smile. “Aeh” She said trying to answer but didn’t know how to probably speak yet. She walked on up to Kage and gave him a little hug.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:52 pm

"While I busy, you teach them speak" Ghetorix said not relay paying much attention to herself speaking property as she worked away. Turning hide into leather and making some tough durable cord for the sowing. She would even make som pendant for them all. Nice protective ones to keep evil sprites away.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 4:09 am

“Alright” He answered back. He then reached out to grab little Krueger bringing him to his lap. Now they were all together. Kage pointed to himself, “Dad”. He said trying to teach them just a little. He then pointed to Izumi, “Your Izumi”. Lastly he pointed to Krueger. “And you’re Krueger”. It was basic he knew and they probably wouldn’t even know what he was saying at first. “Iiiizzumii” Izumi said trying to say her own name, fairly well in fact for a first attempt.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:35 pm

Ghetorix lost herself gather all the things she needed to make the dress and well copy the stuff kage had" she then started the process and loosing herselft in it. After a while she stopped and looked at the finished result not knowing how much time had passed. A mini version of her ceremonial dress and a crude feral copy of what kage wore. Looking up and over them.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:23 pm

While Ghetorix had been working away with the clothes, Kage worked his hardest to teach the kids a few words, Izumi was catching on quicker than little Krueger even though they were twins. Her favorite word so far was “Meat” for some reason which Kage would feed them from time to time. But now it was dark out and the three were tired out and sleeping together, claws and fangs showing in all three of them.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:28 pm

Ghetorix picked bith her children uo quickly and whisked them away into the bed and covering them u in the furs before going back to her mate kage. Pulling him up off the floor and pushing her body against his, nuzzling and loving. "Your so intelligent and good" she smiled sniffing in his luscious scent once again "are you tired?" She asked wanting to know if they could fuck tonight.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:35 pm

Kage yawned as he got to his feet. “Yeah a bit” He told to her before looking into those wonderful eye of hers. He may have only known her for almost a year but he could tell what she was thinking. She wanted sex. “But I can stay up a little with you if you wish.” Kage whispered back to her as he wrapped his still beastly arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 6:26 pm

"I'd like that" she murmured nuzzling into his chest before stepping back and slipping of her ceremonial dress and then looked at the bed. She sighed "our bed is taken......" She looked at him and wondered where. She was an animal but...she was also human now thanks to him. The thought of doing it around their kids..or outside. She was already wet from heat.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 7:00 pm

Kage just held her naked figure in his arms. It was a hard decision to either do it in the cave or outside. If only he had time to dig out an extra room in the cave. Well if things went to plan they would have a house with plenty of room for a growing family. “Let’s stay inside. I wouldn’t want the kids to wake up and have no one here to help them.” He told her.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:02 pm

She smiled and looked up at him, he was her master, husband and mate all rolled into one and she loved him. "Do...anything to me" she went red her human side winning once again and well she like giving him total power over her now and again instead if the other way around.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:08 pm

“Well okay, just let me get undressed first” Kage said, starting to get a hard on with just looking at her hot body. Kage quickly did just that showing everything to his lovely wife. He then reach down and started to kiss her as one of his hand went to start caress her right breast. His harder member of his body started to poke at the wetness of hers.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:25 pm

She kissed back introducing his mouth to her tongue and playing with it, searching his mouth and exploring his mouth as she got wetter. Her hand found his big dick and began to slowly pump away. Fingers working on the shaft and then the head. Letting go she went lower to fondle his balls.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:48 pm

Her handy work in his nether regions was simply astounding. She had really gotten a feel of what he had liked and thus his member only got harder and harder in her hands. Meanwhile his tongue was playing around with hers. The taste of freshly eaten meat was sure to fill her taste buds with pleasure. He couldn’t wait to start fucking that wet pussy of her as well.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:37 pm

ghetorix loved his tongue, the long way it whirled back around hers, the exquisitite taste of meat that made her gulp down his saliva and want to bite. yet from all this foreplay and oral pleasure she didnt relent with her hand as she massaged hist testical, where his loving spermy was produced. she had grown addicted to them and their produce. she broke the kiss. "take me" she groaned "anyway.."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:47 pm

Kage looked at Ghetorix and smiled. “Alright but first could you start licking my penis. It’ll make it nice and ready.” He asked. Kage had a feeling this would also make her extremely wet while doing it and with the added ball massage it would make him have plenty of pleasure as well. He stood there and waited for his wolf girl to start doing the job.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:52 pm

"you like me tasting you..dick. good thing like taste too" Ghetorix smiled and for all her animalistic side she loved being ordered around by kage, he human side was actually quite submissive. she dropped to her knees and took the shaft wit her other hand. she gave his balls a squeeze as she licked the tip and then peeled back the foreskin with her lips to lick under the head.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:55 pm

“MMmm” Kage began to moan as she got to work licking his head and foreskin. She had gotten to be quite an expert with their time together. He put his hands on her head for his support as she kept licking him like a lollipop. “Suck me deeper.” He gave as sort of an order which he knew she like here and there.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:00 pm

ghetorix loved the sweet moans he gave and the hand on the back of her back pushing ever so slightly and brushing her furry ears. it turned her on even more! she looked up at him tongue giving a final whirl around the head before she plunged her head down deep. taking hi to the entrance to her throat as she began to bid her head fast. tip hitting the back each time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next