Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:40 pm

The slap of her ass hitting his skin as she bounced up and down sounded good to her ears and at the second she was half transformed she had no enermy left, almost collapsing on his chest. She was so close to cumming too and she could sense he was to. Looking at him she almost begged for it but kept quiet. She..she would try..
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:42 pm

He couldn't help it. The moment she looked at him with those eyes his penis burst froth shoot seed into her hungry womb. He was breathing heavily exhausted after all they had done. He closed his eyes for a moment and then opened them again to see what kind of look she had on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:54 pm

Ghetorix moned hard and gasped for air as he burst inside her feeling his large load explode in her, going straight to her womb. She shivered in pleasure and came in the sensations, giving out very cute moan that could almost be a scream. She covered him in her floor or juices as she sucked up his cum . Their was so much that her stomach was a slightly deformed bulge with quite a bit leaking out the side. She looked at hime all though this.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:57 pm

He looked at her to. He wanted to say those three magic words “I love you” but for some reason they just weren’t coming out. Why couldn’t he say it? He just looked at her wondering if maybe she knew how he felt without him actually saying so.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 4:07 pm

"Love...kage" Ghetorix sofly breathed looking at him before slowly pulling him out of her. The warm feeling on his cum dripping out was disapointing, she wanted it to stay their. The feeling was so good. She went up his body slightly and kissed him in the lips before complely collapsing on his wanting to do more but she was just too exausted.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 4:16 pm

Kage fell asleep with her. It was a nice deep sleep with no connections or worries of the outside world. It was just the two of them together. However, he slept however strange nightmares began to grasp him.

It was of Gheto looking at him with her those kind eyes of hers. Dark mist surrounded them both of them. Kage’s hands rose up though he didn’t tell them to. Words seemed to repeat in his mind. They were dark and ominous. “Blood…Death…KILL!”. His hands got closer to Gheto. “No stop” He cried out to no use. They began tearing her apart limb from limb blood spilling everywhere. “Nooo!!”

He said jumping out of the bed awaking from the terrible dream.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 4:29 pm

Ghetorix fell asleep just after him as she watched his happily dreaming face, it sent her into the most peaceful sleep shed ever had. All the while when she was asleep she rubbed her body against his and nuzzled him with her head. Tail twitching every now and then in happyness.

This was broken as she was brutally awoken by kage screaming before jump out of bed, she herself did the say jumping out and into a corner very started. She bared her teeth before she relised what had happened. At which her expression softened.

"K..k..age wrong" she said unsure, not knowing exactly what to do besides slowly going closer to hold tightly, wanting to comfort him. He was her mate now and she would be loyal forever.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 4:33 pm

He breathed heavily but caught his breath soon. He looked at her to see how worried she was. “It’s fine, just a bad dream” He lied trying to make her feel a little better. He looked at his naked skin since he didn’t put his clothes back on after their ‘thing’. It was as he feared. A new gray spot of skin was beginning to grow on his left elbow. He couldn’t tell what time it was but it had to be at least dark by now.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 4:46 pm

Ghetorix still walked up to kage and held him from behinde head nuzzling his neck, on a particular black spot while her hands touched others. She sniffed and by his scent knew it wasn't completly true. Her animal ears lowered in sadness. "Not..true, whats..matter" she asked wanting to know what truly was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 4:51 pm

He gave a sad sigh. He didn’t want to tell her this but it was inevitable. “See the grey patches of skin on me. I was a laboratory experiment. I’m not aware of all the details but what I do know is that I’m slowly but surely turning into something, some sort of monster. It hasn’t taken full control yet and it only communes with me with dreams so far. But those dreams are getting worse. I just… don’t want to hurt you is all or anyone else for that matter.” He started to explain.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 4:56 pm

"La..lab..Labory " she repeated not knowing what that was but she understood the rest of it enough to get the picture. "Monster..me" she said making sure that he knew what she was. She'd have to show him, show him that even if he tried. Which she never thought he would that he couldn't. She walked round and cupped his chin with one hand and touched his cheek with the other. She then kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 5:01 pm

He closed his eyes again as they gave each other a passionate kiss. He didn’t know what to do his heart was so conflicted. If he stayed with her who knows what would happen or the pain he’d cause her. However if he lift he was sure it would do the same. Accidently a tear started to roll down as they continued kissing.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 5:09 pm

"I.. Monster..you..not" she said stopping and taking his hand before pulling kage lightly out of her home, the door to it sliding away as she approached. She had to show him, she slowy made a wat to the clearing that would be perfect. They finally made it after a couple of minutes walking. She let to of his hand and stepped away. She was almost afraid to show him now..incase..incase..
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 5:14 pm

He walked outside with her. The moon was full and shone brightly on the surrounding fields and forests. Kage watched her like she asked waiting to see what would happen. If his hunches were correct she would go through some sort of transformation into a wolf like animal.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 5:21 pm

She did indeed go through a transformation as he exspected her body changing, bones getting bigger and hard while muscles became strong. Her skin changed into a thick hide growing furr. Nose and jaw extended to a snout. By the end she was a ten foot tall monstrioucity of tower muscle. She was indeed a werewolf. Looking up at him and then the full moon, she howled. One that shook the very trees around them and could be heard anywhere in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 5:25 pm

Kage stood his ground despite the furious winds pushing him back. She was a lot bigger then he expected her to be. But the real question was she stills, well, herself or was there nothing but a hungry wolf left. He approached slowly with a hand out as if he was going to pet her.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 5:32 pm

Ghetorix looked back at kage in an animalistic jolt before snarling. looking at his out strenched hand for some time before going down to lick his hand. at that point slowly began turning back but not fully human. again she had her ears and tail of that of a wolf. she twas taking his fingers into her mouth, sucking on them before she relised. letting go slowly.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 5:36 pm

He looked at her half animal form. It was pleasant. He smiled at her and then went over to give her a hug. However mid path it turned into a tackle. Kunia knifes were thrown in both of their directions. Kage pushed her to the ground so that they wouldn’t hit. “Come out come out wherever you are.” A taunting voice sounded but the direction was undesirable.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 5:43 pm

Ghetorix rolled over before he could say anything giving a feral growl ash did so. her ears twiched and she sniffed the air. they're attackers couldnt hide from her. glowing silver eyes in the moon light shone as she 'wolfed' out her form laucher at brutal speed in their attackers direction.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 5:51 pm

She was getting most of them but Kage could sense one more for some reason, one that didn’t have a scent. He went toward the person almost completely on instant. His arm where the spot grew sudden transformed into a large claw like attachment piercing into the unfortunate man. Kage’s left eye also changed from its usually bright blue to a yellow. He looked back at Gheto seeing if she disposed of the others already.

Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 5:58 pm

with one vicious swipe of the razor sharp claw ghetorix evisorated two opponents while the other two looked in complete horror at the monstrioucity that had unleasted, she spoke a word as she lurched forward in animal grace and deaf defying speed biting and crushinng down on ones head lifting the body and tossing it like a ragdol else where. with a green glow the hugs axe appeared in her claws. it was huge the head as big as her chest and like a thunder bolt cleaved the remaining man in two. along with the tree behinde him. she howled in victory.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:57 pm

Kage watched her howl with glee. However he soon clasped to the ground. He just remembered he hadn’t eaten anything in the last couple of hours and after using so much energy. (sorry for the short post)
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:27 pm

Ghetorix's sensitive ears heard him collapse and turned jumping over to him as quickly as she could. She chnaged back to normal, well what was normal now with the ears and tail. She wondered if it was Perminant. She went down and held kage. "You..alright?" She asked looking for wounds or anything.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:35 pm

The only injuries were a few bruises from the fall but that was it. Loud thunder noises could be heard from his greatly upset stomach. “I’m…just a little hungry is all…used too much chakra on that strike.”
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:29 pm

"Food..." Ghetorix said in return not knowing what to do, she could eat things raw but she highly doubted that he can. But what she did have was alot of berries, fruit and stuff! She rember grabbing his hand and pretty much carrying him back to her home. The axe was stil at its stand. She gave him the food with a smiling hoping he would like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next