Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13

Nbird13

Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 5:08 pm

He didn’t exactly notice the darkness forming in her lower area but he didn’t sense that she seemed to like smelling him for some reason. “You can keep doing it if you like. I don’t mind” He said softly before closing his eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 5:15 pm

ghetorx just looked at him wondering why but then gave in, she smelled his scent. he wasnt going to try anything so she continued with less enthusiasm trying not to go man. eventualy she lent against his shoulder, nose on his clothes and simply breathed in through it. getting everything, it was quite relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 5:20 pm

Kage just laid there, eyes closed, about to fall asleep right there and then. He didn’t mind her laying on his shoulder at all though it was kind of weird that she was smelling around so much. But that didn’t seem to matter much so he just kept on relaxing. He hoped the cliff walls would be deceiving enough to lure away and of his pursues. The cave wasn’t the best place to be if a fight were to break out.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 5:33 pm

Ghetorix couldn't help it she was intoxicated with his smell, she hasn't had this e satin in ages and well the fact that she actualy was a...he wouldn't anyway. Before she knew it her mouth had opened taking in the fabric of his shirt, sharp teeth slicing through easily and then she nipped his neck not enough to break the skin. She immediately stopped, looked at him before scurrying back to her bed thinking it was for he best. Resisting.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 5:39 pm

The sudden turn of events made Kage almost jump. His shirt was almost completely off which was a bad thing. It revealed some grey patches of skin that looked like it was taken from a monster then sewed into him yet no treads were visible. His neck hurt a bit but he looked at her. She seemed scared of herself like she didn’t want to do that. “Are you alright?” He said standing up.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 5:50 pm

Ghetirix looked at his skin it was different, like before she could that that he wasnt fully human and it looked like it. not that she minded. looking away as she asked the question. she was straight to the point like an animal not wasting time with lies. she did not have embarrassment after all. "h..heat" she said the taste on his flesh still on her tongue. it was sweet.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 5:57 pm

“Heat? Are you hot?” He said. Upon observation it didn’t seem like she was burning in physical heat but sexual. This didn’t look good. Her instincts seemed animal so if she was in heat it was going to be only a matter of time until she was all over him. He walked closer to her despite that not being the wiser thing to do. “Is…” He can of dreaded saying this, “Is there anything I can do?”
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 6:08 pm

Ghetorix bit her lip lightly before saying anything, she didnt even conseider it but thought of all the things that she could do. her hand launched out as she nodded and pulled him onto the bed. rolling ontop of him legs eitjer side of his she lent over him giving him full view of her and her breasts. going down just as quick she kissed him passioantly lips meeting hands on his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 6:12 pm

He kissed her back though it was clear he was not used to doing it. His virgin thing was getting harder and harder by the minute. He closed his eyes to just savor the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 6:23 pm

Ghetorix didnt care that he didn't know what he was doing, she was going off instinct and thoroughly enjoying it or him to be precise. his skin was so soft, saliva tasting great as she kissed biting his lip lightly before probing his mouth with her tongue. she could feel his hard thing against her thigh already but she resisted for now, her own crotch had begun to get very wet.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 6:26 pm

Her tounge dominated his mouth but he didn’t mind. Her skin felt so soft but it felt rude to just go ahead and feel around so he just enjoyed what skin he was already in contacted with. But it didn’t take too long before he could feel her wetness practical dripping all over him.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 6:51 pm

and dominate his moth she did exploring all corners, the roof everything. eventually she whirled her tongue around his minxing their saliva and drinking as much as she could. meanwhile ghetorix's hands moved away from his face and on his, forcing one into her crotch and the other onto her breast. she wanted hime to feel her not that she needed any foreplay.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 6:56 pm

Kage felt the softness of both her ass and breasts. He couldn’t resist giving both just a little squeeze. By now his penis was almost fully erect, ready to start entering inside her.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:09 pm

Ghetorix moaned as he squeezed so gently almost hesitantly but she didnt care, she hadnt been touched in so long and it was so much better than when she did it herself. breaking the kiss slowly sucking on kages tongue as she pulled away. she got up straddling him, kages cock rubbing through the clothes on her lower lips. taking the strip covering her breasts, she puting his hand back on her breast again "Ha...Hard.er" she breathed as best she could before grinding on his dick.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:20 pm

His thing just kept getting harder and harder as it continued to rub her though his pants. When she told him to squeeze harder, he did just that. Though he didn't want to really hurt her, the heat of the moment started to cloud his mind and he squeezed as hard as he could.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 7:09 pm

Ghetorix's soft moans became Loud and intense as he squeezed so hard, rubbing and griping her nipples as he. She loved it and couldn't take it any longer pushing backwards she sat on her bed and slipped her drenched panites away before opening her legs wide. Hand going down she spread her pussy so he could see it begging for any to be inserted. The bright pink wanted him. "Want...you! Now" she breathed .
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:01 pm

For the first in what seemed to be an eternity, Kage sat back up. He looked at her bright young pussy causing a bright red blush to form on his face. However he didn’t move, just sitting there. “I…I don’t know…” He said shyly resisting every manly urge in his body. His penis was at least a little more honest, pointing straight up at her opening.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:31 pm

Ghetorix was dishearten but she didnt even have to smell is scent to know that his body wanted it just as much as hers. The difference was that she had given in to those primal desires. She slowly closed her legs and then practically jumped on his straddling him fast. Then with one hand guiding his penis in she slowly slid herself on to it. Inch by pleasurable inch loving how it spread her but the pain of it made her eyes water slightly. Just as the small red trickle of blood ran down his dick.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:35 pm

His body was filled with wide sensations of pleasure. This felt just too good to be true. He looked over at her to see two things. One she was crying which meant it most of hurt but more importantly there was blood. Kage knew of course what this had to mean. “Your a virgin too!?” He said yelped softly surprised at this fact.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:45 pm

Ghetorix bit her lip lightly in a cute manner as she looked at kage, a bright red blush covering her face as she nodded. She slid further and further down until she hit the base at which point she moaned loudly, leaving forward onto kage she breathed heavily. Getting used to the feeling on the hot rod inside her, she didnt want to move just yet.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:50 pm

It feels so good when she lowered herself more but then she stopped. It was still amazing just not as much as when their was movement. Kage laid there looking at her bright red face looking at his. “But why....give me your first?” He asked softly to her.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:09 pm

"You...you..not afraid of me and you cute" she said softly looking away slightly before pulling up slowly moving. It was painful but also felt very good. Her walls were tight around his like she was made for him she went down and soon had a slow but good rythem.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:23 pm

He started to exhaust moans each time she went down. It just felt so good to have sex. He watched her suffer through it at first but then started to go faster. “You feel so good!” He finally told her.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:32 pm

Ghetorix moaned almost in synch with kage loving every bit of his hot rod inside her, going faster and faster with each passing second. What she didnt know was that she was turning half into a wolf form. Also like a Neko her ears turning furry and animal like while a tail slowly grew and appeared at her coxix. Her nailed trailed over his chest scapping kage hard but not drawing blood. The sensation was amazing and getting better.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:36 pm

The transformation was a bit of a surprise but he didn't jump out while they were in the middle of doing it. Even though she was turning she still had that sweet look on her face that she didn't want to hurt him. He let her keep up her bouncing as his moaning got loader and loader. He was about to cum any second now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next