Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13

Nbird13

Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:58 pm

Kage just loved her voice. He wanted her to cum from this. He kept playing and licking. The taste of her pussy was simply amazing. Kage didn't think he would be able to stop.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:05 pm

Ghetorix couldn't take it any longer as she came fast and vigorously, her animal stamina even went down to being sexual. Her legs folded and cramped down on his head so he couldn't move as her back arched hight. Hand gripping the bed sheet, Before she relaxed. She hasn't realised she screamed loudly."that..that was..." She breathed.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:10 pm

When she relaxed again Kage went back up to look at her. He gave a smile happy that he enjoyed it so much. “We could do that again tomarrow if you like” He told her. Kage then went over to her legs but before he could do anything a cry was coming from the crib again.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:19 pm

Ghetorix blushed heavily as he clearly he enjoyed it and nodded slowly "I'd ..like that." She murmured and wondered what he was doing. It was interrupted as her babies cried out, she immediately jumped out of the bed. Her legs wobbly as she went over. She gasped as she saw her babies! "Kage! Come over here!" SE exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:27 pm

“What's wrong!” He asked as he rushed over. There most of been something really wrong for her to gasp and yell so loudly. He went over to the crib to look for himself. They had grown bigger. How could they have grown so fast. He picked up Izumi who had grown the most. “How did they...?” He said puzzled on how they grew so fast.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:07 pm

"I don't know...." She Agreeded with kage as she picked up Krueger he was alot smaller than his sister but still atleast twice the size he was. He immediately went for her breast, she sighed. All that growing put up a thirst. Good things she was literally like a cow. "Will they contiue to grow like this?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:35 pm

“I don't know either. I thought they would grow normally after their birth but that doesn't seem to be happening.” Kage answered. Suddenly Izumi wiggled out of his arms and went on the floor of the damp cave. While on the floor she made her way over to the leftover meat that laid there and started to nibble it.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:50 pm

"She had a taste from meat" Ghetorix commented and looked down at Krueger "while you little man have a taste for mommy. She giggled and relised it wasn't like her stopping she put her son down next to the meat were he started nibbling too. "Would you like some milk kage, my other breast is teaming with it" she asked, slightly blushing.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 4:03 pm

Kage blushed a bit just thinking about it. He was sort of thirsty. “Well...if you don't mind....then sure I would love some of your milk” He told her.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:16 pm

"Then come get some big boy" Ghetorix teased and winked at him, fondleing her breast abit so he would. He seemed reluctant for some reason. It was just feeding afterall.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:25 pm

Kage bent his head down and started to suck. Almost the minute he put his mouth to it sweet tasty milk started to flow out of it. It was much better then any milk he had bought from the store. No wonder the kids liked it so much. He kept sucking till more and more.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:34 pm

Ghetorix managed to keep her moans low as kage began suckling her breast, it was different fromf the babies. Teeth clamped on her nipples with more milk than she could imagine being sucked out . It felt great.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:41 pm

When Kage was done, which was about after he drank two glasses worth of her milk, he let go. “I'm sorry if I hurt you but your milk tasted just amazing.” He said. Izumi was over with her brother nibbling the meat. She started to try and speak to her brother as if she wanted to play with him somehow but since of her 'age' she couldn't quite make words.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 9:10 pm

"No...it's alright, it actualy feels realy good to have you sucking it all out. My thirsty mate" she smiled and looked at the children. "I think when they're grown up, you'll have to take their place ." She gave him a, I like it look. Ofcourse she didn't know about fetishises. "They trying to talk alread" she gasped.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 9:15 pm

“Yeah.” Kage said not sure how to answer back. Their kids were growing really fast. Izumi having really no luck talking with her brother decided to give him one big glomp.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 7:28 pm

"You'll have to teach them words" she smiled "I don't know..half...language" Ghetorix then watched the two kids play fight. Krueger did not take a liking to her sisters glomp as they rolled on the floor. They were so cute, like pups. Her pups, she wondered if they would follow her around.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 7:43 pm

Kage laughed watching them roll around. “Yeah, I guess I well won't I” He told Ghetorix. They would probably have problems just like Ghetorix since there wasn't a school or books around. Even if they found a school the two half pubs probably would have a hard time fitting in. Izumi kept rolling around with Krueger. She tied to play bite his ear while she was at it. She wanted to play.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 5:41 pm

"They..could go to a, what was it..sc..schooool " she played with word, she knew it was a place that teaches how to speak. Maybe they could go their, not fully understand what it ment. She laughed as the kids continued to play.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 11:02 pm

So she was thinking about a school as well. “Well, I don't think the people of my village would except them. People their can be harsh. They would most certainly make fun of them or even worse.” He told her. “How about your village? Is there a school there?” He then asked. It would be interesting to see her family and all.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:28 pm

"Noo..me ermm" Ghetorix said sadly trying to find the word "Exil...exiled..from my home, never..back" she didnt like this subject and besides her village was no place for her children. She would not alow it. "What bout village far away? Will they have school?" She asked .
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:59 pm

He couldn’t go back to his village either. He was still being hunted down. That and if they did went to a village they was the fact about his arms that would scare the villages away most likely causing another exile-ment. “They have a school there yes, but I’m not welcomed back either.” He lied just not wanting to tell about his bounty and all the other stuff. Izumi decided to let go of her brother and went back to eating more meat.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:09 pm

"Oh...I..I don't want them to be be like me....unknowing and and..." Ghetorix didnt have th e heart to say it, a feral beast at heart. "We go to a village" she stated, hoping it was the right choice....
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:29 am

There were those eyes again. Those eyes he simple could not object. “O.K.” He said. There was going to be a whole bunch of stuff they would have to do. He hardly had any more money on him nor did he think he would be able to get much of a job either. They would need a place to live while in a village since going back and forth from the cave would be pretty hard.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 6:44 am

She smiled those eye beaming with happyness, though ofcourse she didn't know any if the troubles with the way siciety worked. A house, job, neighbours, interaction....the whole thing. But once she had somthing in her head shed do it. "So.....what do we do?" She asked....he'd have to do most of the work which was saddening.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 11:17 pm

“Well we’ll need to pack extra food for the trip and we will need some sort of clothing before we go.” He said. The last part he was unsure of since the only things they had were leather from the animals they killed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next