Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolfy

Wolfy

Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:18 am

She stopped and pulled his cock out of her mouth "So what if they do, I still love you." She gave him a quick kiss and went back to sucking. This time with more force and she went deeper fitting his whole cock in here mouth. She began to gag on it.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:22 am

"Stop. No. I'm going to..." Before he could say it he shot a loud into her mouth. He felt so assamed. He just pactically raped a girl (even though it was she who was doing the raping). A few tears were coming from his eyes. "Why would you do something like that?" He asked so confused.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:28 am

Romina swallowed his cum and took her mouth out. He looked so sad, she frowned and wiped away his tears. "The reason why I would do that? Well like I said I love you." She then proceeded to hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:35 am

He felt a little better when she hugged him. "Well, you don't have to do those kind of things to show you love me." Tsukiakara said. She probably came from a troubled family were that was where you would show your love. "Here how about we get to my house and we can get something to eat."
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:39 am

She giggled and smiled cutely "Sure." and with that she hopped off his lap and landed gracefully landed on the ground. She then waited as her tail wagged rapidly.Almost in a similar manor of a dog.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:43 am

He got out of the tree as well. Tsukiakara took her hand, holding it. "It's this way" He said leading the way. They were half way there when a sudden stench filled there air. "What's that?" Tsukiakara said putting his hand over his mouth and nose. It melt like the burning of very bad smelling meat.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:54 am

She kept her hand holding his as she covered her nose and mouth "It smells awful." she said to him. She tugged on his arm "Come on lets keep going." she said till three wolf popped out of the bushes near them. One of them holding a rather large fox in its bloody jaws, and another was still chewing up the dead baby fox. She hid behind him and the larger of the three wolfs growled at them.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:59 am

"Stay behind me" Tsukiakara said stepping in front of her while wielding a glowing green sword from his sheath. He used both of his hands to hold it up watching the wolf. He waited for it to make the first move. If it decided not to attack then he would just try to go around. But the smell was defiantly not coming from the dead foxes. They like the wolves were probably following the smell hoping to get a easy meal. The smell seemed to me everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:05 am

She nodded as she watched the three wolfs begin to circle around them. Dropping there meals the wolfs growled at a lone tone as the largest barked orders at the other two. Once the wolves got in formation, the smaller two jumped at them. The attempted to rip out their throats by leaping at them.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:36 pm

Tsukiakara skillfully aimed perfect slashes at both wolves. But thanks to the swords ability, the wolves would not be dead or receive any injury but they would feel the sever pain as if they were slashed by a sword. Tsukiakara hoped this would make them think twice about attacking again without actually killing the wolves.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:47 pm

The two wolves backed away from them. The largest barked at the two of them, they all went and backed up and ran off back into the forest. Romina still hide behind him as the wolves ran off "wow that was amazing!" she said hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:59 pm

He put his sword away as he place the sword back into its sheath. "It was nothing." He said as he hugged him from behind. The smell however continued to stay what could it be. It seemed to come from his families person village. "Come on lets keep going" Tsukiakara told her as he held her hand again and led the way. There was another baby fox that had been in hiding and was not nuzzling it's dead family as if to try and wake them up. Tsukiakara saw this and stop to watch looking a bit saddened at the scene.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:32 pm

Romina looked down at the fox, holding his hand she began to tear up at the scene. Speak less and saddened she cried a little on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:40 pm

"Here lets keep moving" Tsukiakara said not wanting to watch anymore. As they kept going it appeared they were being followed. The little fox try it's best to be hidden from the two but it was clear what it was trying to do. It was following them though it was unclear why.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:48 pm

She looked back and noticed the small fox following them. Hugging his shoulder she whispered to him "what should we do about the fox?" she asked nervously. Its not like they could take care of it.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:52 pm

"I don't know. Maybe it'll stop following us if we keep moving." Tsukiakara said. The smell got even move powerful as they finally got to the village. "Oh no!" Tsukiakara said. What was once a lovely little village had been burnt to the ground with dead burning bodies everywhere. "No!" Tsukiakara said letting go of her hand and rushing over to the horrible scene. How could this have happened.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:21 pm

Romina gasped and ran with Tsukiakara to the scene.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:29 pm

"Who could have done this" He said tears already coming out of his eyes. He stood back up and started to walk over to where his house used to reside. It was nothing but a pile of ash and fallen blocks of wood everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:32 pm

Romina looked at the former house and guessed it was his. She said nothing just put her soft hand on his shoulder to comfort him because of his loss. She could not believe the destruction of the village.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:03 am

He feel to his knees again and started to weep. He felt her hand on his shoulder and put his own hand on top of that. She was really helping him despite his actions.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:08 am

She got down with him and hugged him as he weeped. She kissed his head as they sat there.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:16 pm

He couldn't help but to keep kneeling there and crying. If only he had came sooner. Maybe he could of done something. What was he going to do now?
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:29 pm

She cradled him in her arms as he cried. She then took his hand and wrapped it with hers she softly spoke to him "I'm sorry.I'm so sorry." she said as she wiped a few of his tears and kissed him lightly. To let him know she was there for him.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 2:12 pm

He stood back up and wiped a few of his own tears. "It's okay. We shouldn't stay here. The attackers might come back." He told her. (sorry for the short post)
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:20 pm

She stood up with him and hugged his arm "Where do you want to go?" she asked him.
(sorry for really short post)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)   Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rivers of love (Exa and Bird)(most likely M!!!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2