Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A protection program. (Private for Me Kerrigor and Raven.)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

A protection program. (Private for Me Kerrigor and Raven.) Empty
PostSubject: A protection program. (Private for Me Kerrigor and Raven.)   A protection program. (Private for Me Kerrigor and Raven.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:11 pm

Nagiko waited at the meeting spot he was suspposed to meet a person here for a mission. He sat there with his cat Lightningstrike and waited. He sat down then he heard someone coming he stood up and looked around for the source. Someone was jumping on the tree's like a ninja or something Nagiko wore torn up red t-shirt and black sweat pants in fact this was all he had. He lived in the forest feeding and living off the land.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A protection program. (Private for Me Kerrigor and Raven.)   A protection program. (Private for Me Kerrigor and Raven.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:20 pm

( https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net/t33-katsu-jikininki katsu for you) katsu wandered to the meeting point with little enthusiasm he was indeed getting payed quite a hight sum of money for the job its just a job hed prefer not to take. protection of a arroungant stuck up brat with another unknown teammate. he scoffed hopping the other team mate would not be some kid. his long black cloak fluttered behinde him dramatically in the wind, hood over his face. his six foot nodaichi hung from its scabbard on his back. he himself stood an imposing 6,5. he could to the meeting point and saw his surposed teamamate. his mood worsened.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: A protection program. (Private for Me Kerrigor and Raven.)   A protection program. (Private for Me Kerrigor and Raven.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:49 pm

Kora sat on a bench, with her eyes half-closed. She was waiting for "bodyguards" to arrive.
That was her her father, the feudal lord, had told her to do.
She didnt want to listen to him. She had told him repeatedly that she could take care of herself, but he never seemed to listen.

So now she was stuck here, waiting for someone to show up.

Kora paced around the tiny village, her bright-orange hair being messed up by the wind. Well...it was bright orange today, but the next day it would probably be a different color.
That was the funny part about her-
A weakened kekkei-genkai flowed through her, and it did the most strange thing.
Every morning, when Kora would wake up, her hair would be completely different than it had been before she went to sleep. It came in different colors, styles, and basically everything. It was kinda of amusing sometimes, but at others it was just pesky.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: A protection program. (Private for Me Kerrigor and Raven.)   A protection program. (Private for Me Kerrigor and Raven.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:55 pm

Nagiko saw the mercenary and said "So you are my teammate nice to meet ya I am Nagiko I don't know my last name for my clan was murdered when I was little but I survived and that is all that matters there is hope for my clan yet." Nagiko said and held his hand out to shake his teammates hand.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A protection program. (Private for Me Kerrigor and Raven.)   A protection program. (Private for Me Kerrigor and Raven.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 4:03 pm

katsu looked at the kid with a very annoyed expression from under his hood, the only thing that could be seen was his jade green eyes. He'd have to give the kid some credit despite his bad mood, nagiko showed no fear. katsu was intimidating but the kid only seemed happy. Katsu sighed heavily before replying, his deep and predator like voice hung lightly on the wind.
      "katsu" he said simply, not bothering to shake the hand. instead he continued in the direction of where the arrogant brat of a noble would be. "you talk to much kid and give too much information away. i hope your not like that about mission details" Katsu said not bothering to look back. the wind kicking up again making him look dramatic. 
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: A protection program. (Private for Me Kerrigor and Raven.)   A protection program. (Private for Me Kerrigor and Raven.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 4:13 pm

"Well no offence you talk to little what is with you mercenaries always keeping to yourselves can you tell me that much." Nagiko said not meaning to offend anyone he was just asking.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A protection program. (Private for Me Kerrigor and Raven.)   A protection program. (Private for Me Kerrigor and Raven.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 4:20 pm

"we mercenaries uselry get the worst jobs and our pay depends on the success of the mission. we dont talk Becuase we dont want to get attached. the mission much succeed, the money is more important than your life." katsu stated with no emotion in his voice, he sounded hollow but it was true. he wanted the money, plain and simple. 
     "and for the moment be quiet, you can chat to the lords snobby daughter when we get their. im sure you two will have something in common and with that he made his way to the meeting place. another village part bench, but when he arrived theyre was no one there. he cursed.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: A protection program. (Private for Me Kerrigor and Raven.)   A protection program. (Private for Me Kerrigor and Raven.) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:31 am

Nagiko then said "I can get my cat Lightningstrike to sniff her out here let me put him on the bench she was suspposed to be he can do the rest." Nagiko said and put his cats on the bench they were suspposed to meet at Lightningstrike sniffed the bench a bit wiggling his nose he then jumped down and began off towards the more populated area of the village. "He has the scent come on he can lead us to her." Nagiko said as he walked after Lightningstrike.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A protection program. (Private for Me Kerrigor and Raven.)   A protection program. (Private for Me Kerrigor and Raven.) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:30 pm

"a cat that can sniff out scents how unusual" Katsu commented but said no more. he couldnt be asked , he simply let the kid cat sniff out the way. at first he though the cat would just be a nuisance but it actually had a use. though katsu thought in actual combat the thing would die. 
       "well lead the way kid, we havnt got all day and the pay is waiting" he said testily not wanting to wast anymore time. they were already behind the mission  time.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: A protection program. (Private for Me Kerrigor and Raven.)   A protection program. (Private for Me Kerrigor and Raven.) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:38 pm

"Look sorry I am not trying to be mean but I am not exactly the best give him time he is on the scent we will find her when we do." Nagiko said and Lightningstrike began to run a bit faster he then jumped onto a tree and climbed it then he yowled loudly. "He found her see he just needed time." Nagiko said.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: A protection program. (Private for Me Kerrigor and Raven.)   A protection program. (Private for Me Kerrigor and Raven.) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:11 am

Kora was sitting on one of the branches of the tree, and had almost fallen out when the cat had jumped up there.

"Hello kitty," she cooed, trying to get it to come closer. Kora loved cats, and wanted to see if she could pet this one.

She didnt notice the people at the bottom of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: A protection program. (Private for Me Kerrigor and Raven.)   A protection program. (Private for Me Kerrigor and Raven.) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:44 am

"Hey are the princess that we are suspposed to be protecting if so get down here and bring my cat with you." Nagiko said.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A protection program. (Private for Me Kerrigor and Raven.)   A protection program. (Private for Me Kerrigor and Raven.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:39 am

Katsu observed quietly, getting annoyed at the events. they shouldve been on their way by now and he already had another job lined up for after this. he growled in annoyance "get down here princess, people have a job to do"
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: A protection program. (Private for Me Kerrigor and Raven.)   A protection program. (Private for Me Kerrigor and Raven.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:59 am

Kora glared down at Katsu.

"Well you're sure grumpy," she muttered as she climbed down from the tree.

She looked back up at the branches, waiting to see if the cat could get down on its own. She would catch it if it couldnt.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: A protection program. (Private for Me Kerrigor and Raven.)   A protection program. (Private for Me Kerrigor and Raven.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 12:03 pm

LightningStrike jumped down into Nagiko's arms then jumped from his arms to the ground.

Nagiko then said "Okay princess how about it lets get going." Nagiko said.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A protection program. (Private for Me Kerrigor and Raven.)   A protection program. (Private for Me Kerrigor and Raven.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 12:16 pm

"well some people earn their money and have to keep things on time, lets go" Katsu said as he turned on his heel and started walking, knowing the way off by heart.  something was setting off his temper today and it wouldnt be long before he snapped. his type of violent mood swing.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: A protection program. (Private for Me Kerrigor and Raven.)   A protection program. (Private for Me Kerrigor and Raven.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:32 am

Kora muttered something under her breath and followed him.

The guy was starting to piss her off. She never wanted a guard, and frankly, didnt need one either. She had trained extensively in chakra control, ninjutsu, and taijutsu.

But her father didnt let her become a ninja, saying it was "improper for a lady" and 'it would put her in too much danger'.

Kora fiddled with her fingers, and followed the ninja.

Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: A protection program. (Private for Me Kerrigor and Raven.)   A protection program. (Private for Me Kerrigor and Raven.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:37 am

"You know Katsu you could loosen up I am getting payed for this too hello ninja are alot like mercenaries but unlike mercenaries who have no village ninja do have a village." Nagiko said not trying to challenge or anything just trying to get Katsu to loosen up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A protection program. (Private for Me Kerrigor and Raven.)   A protection program. (Private for Me Kerrigor and Raven.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:51 am

"yeah but yours is a job of patriotism you fight and do jobs for the village, you get payed because they need you. for their own interests, you are as expendable as i am. why be chained to one village when you can be friends with one and then enemies the day later, much more exciting"  Katsu stated 
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: A protection program. (Private for Me Kerrigor and Raven.)   A protection program. (Private for Me Kerrigor and Raven.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:53 am

"Just come on give us a break we don't have to rush after all we are two strong people I am sure we are in no danger." Nagiko said.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: A protection program. (Private for Me Kerrigor and Raven.)   A protection program. (Private for Me Kerrigor and Raven.) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:32 pm

Since it hasn't been replied to since July, can i have permission to move this to the Dead rp's section???
Back to top Go down
http://tsukirhuu.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A protection program. (Private for Me Kerrigor and Raven.)   A protection program. (Private for Me Kerrigor and Raven.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A protection program. (Private for Me Kerrigor and Raven.)
Page 1 of 1