Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

in search of a slave (M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

in search of a slave (M) Empty
PostSubject: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:26 pm

The Hidden Mist. One of the Shinobi viillages, and the home to many shinobi, both native and in hiding. The Village, as the name discribes, is surronded by a thick mist with makes it an ideal spot to hide the criminal underworld that takes shelter here. And that is the reason that Xeno is here. He was assigned to find the leader of a human trafficing ring. But so far, nothing. Not a single lead, not a single clue, just nothing. "Its hopeless." Xeno whispered to himself as he wandered the streets, his eyes scanning the building as he walked by. Then he heard something, a noise coming from the alleyways. He moved towards the sounds, to find that it was talking. Kneeling down, xeno placed his hands on the shadows and dissappered into them.

Last edited by Xeno on Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:37 pm

Seiya, the cat hy8uman hybrid, formerly known as a neko hissed at her slaver who in turn grabbed her tiger printed neko ear and swiftly yanked upwards, sending a shockwave of pain through her body "You fucking behave yourself!" the slaver growled and tugged on the leash clipped to her collar "Why should I, for all I know I'm getting taken to be raped and killed!" she hissed back walking a few steps behind him, as far as the leather leash would allow. Seiya had ben born into slavery, or at least that was her first memory, raised in cages, having to fight for her meal with the other slaves, that had been her life, there were some good times though, mainly the ones where she escaped from her holders but when she was captured again she payed dearly for it. "Hurry up you fucking slave!" he shouted a little louder and yanked on the lead, sending her stumbling forwards into a pile of trashcans.
Back to top Go down
http://tsukirhuu.deviantart.com/
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:46 pm

"Slaver huh." Xeno said in his shadow world. Unheard and unseen by the two above him he jumped shadow to shadow till his was infront of the man. Slowly rising from the shadows in a kneel, Xeno stood up, gripping his katana with one hand, and staring down the man with the other. The suddent apperence of the shadowy warrior must have shocked the slaver, Xeno could smell the fear on him. He drew his katana, the blade glitting in the fainted light as his drew it. He aimed the sword at the man and smirked, his face showing a wicked grin, cruel and cold, which the look of a killer in his eyes. "One chance." Xeno said slowly, "where did you get the girl."
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:08 pm

Shocked would be an understatment, one minute him and the neko were alone and the next this supposed man was there "Fuck you!" the man scowled trying to stay calm but his eyes drifted to the very sharp looking weapon in his hands. The man had been sworn to loyalty by his boss and wouldn't spill a word although he did try to take a step back without the guy noticing, a failed attempt if you asked Seiya. The neko on the other hand flattened her ears as she studied the man and upon deciding that he was most definently a threat she scambled up aqnd tugged on the lead, trying to dislodge it from her slavers grip, but unfortunatly the man had a firm grip. The lead in general was attached to a collar on her neck which in turn was attached to her neck and wouldn't come off without a key, she scowled at the slaver but at the same time never letting her eyes drift from the man who had appeared from the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:17 pm

Xeno started to laugh wickedly. "That my good man...That was teh wrong answer." The statment was followed by more manical laugher, the nthe shinobi charged. He drew his sword back and brust foward. Xeno impladed the man with the blade, but of course, Xeno wasn't finished so easily. He spun around, kicking the man with the heel of his foot in the side of his neck, hearing nad feeling the bones snapping from the impact. His body spun and slowly dropped, and Xeno grabbed the handle of the katana and pulled it out of the dead slavers chest as he fell to the ground. The only problem was that now his only lead was a puddle of blood and broken bones on the ground.

Xeno's attention turned to the girl. He knew she would have ran the moment she could. Xeno placed his hands on the ground nad disappered, searching for her in his shadow world. When he found her, he appered infront of her and grabbed hold of her arm. He reached into his jacket and pulled out a metal object. His Hidden Leaf headband.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:10 am

He was right about the running part, as soon as she felt the slavers hand release her collar she darted away as fast as she could "whoever that guy was he was ba..." she was abruptly cut off by that very man grabbing her arm "LET ME GO!" she exclaimed hissing and struggling agaisnt his firm grip. The neko snapped out her claws and was about to scratch him when she noticed the metal object in his hand, the headband signalling that he was a shinobi of the hidden leaf, Did this mean that he was here to help? Mabey he was just showing it to let down her guard so he could take her for himself "I don't know what thats supposed to prove, you could have just taken it from another shinobi you killed" she blurted and narrowed her eyes, still trying to tug her arm free to make a dash for it.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:17 am

"Calm down." Xeno said calmly as she dug her claws into his skin. "I'm not here to hurt you. My name is Xeno. I've been sent to stop the human trafficing in this area." Xeno released her arm. "Now, you can either come with me and be safe from the slavers. Or you can go your own way. but I doubt they'll surrender you so easily." Xeno said and turned. "So If you want to stay a free..." He looked back. "Woman, you'll follow me." With that, Xeno started to walk down the street. Already, the sounds of more slavers could be heard as they discovered the body. Xeno smirked slightly. "Looks like they found my handiwork." He whispered to himself and laughed under his breath
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:55 am

Sit dropped her hand retracting her claws, confused now as to whether he was telling the truth, he sounded genuine and she bit her lip as he explained to come with her, as he turned and dropped her hand she was still deciding weather or not to run when she heard the slavers approaching and her neko ears flattened agaisnt her head "Guess I have no choice then" she admitted, she defenently did not want to be caught by her captors again and quickly looked back before looking up at the man named Xeno "can we go already"
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:05 am

"Follow me then" Xeno laughed. "Oh." He stoped and took off his leather jacket, revealing his battered and scar'd body. "Put this on. Can have you wandering around the streets looking like that now can we. If anyone approches, we a travelling to gather as lovers alright." Xeno let her take the jacket before continuing. His pace was only slightly above normal walking. He knew a flat out run would be noticed, but walking would have them seen. They walked the streets for quiet a few minutes with only a few passerbys even bothering to glance at them. But the problem cam when they reached the safehouse. Xeno used houses that were boarded up. He could get in nad out nad know if some else had snuck in. But this girl, she couldn't. He only had one option. "Hold on tight." He whispered. Without any other warning, he wrapped his arms around the girl when they were both in the shadow of the building. Shadow enveloped them and they were pulled into Xeno's shadow world. A black land streached infront of them, with lights pouring in from holes above them. Xeno lifted the girl and started to run as fast as he could. When he saw a particular hole, he jumpped up and though it into the safehouse. He placed the girl down before dropping to his knees, He breath harsh and heavy, His heart with beating faster then the normal human could stand, and he started to couch up blood.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:50 am

The jacket she had reluctantly put on was suprisingly warm, her heightened senses could even smell his scent on it and she sighed, mearly raising an eyebrow when he said they were traveling as lovers if someone enquired "whatever you say" she shrugged and kept pace with him easily enough, only when they reached a boarded up old house her ears twitched and her tail curled around her waist "how are we getting in thei..." being cut off by him abruptly taking hold of her and in the blink of an eye they were transported inside. Seiya's ears flattened then she realised that it must have something to do with how he snuck up on them before. Looking down at him now collapsed on the floor she blinked in surprise at seeing a crimson suspstance being coughed and gasped in alarm when she realised it was blood "Mister... are you okay?!" she exclaimed, crouching down and gently but firmly shaking his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:55 am

Xeno's body shook as it tore itself apart. He was suffering from Shadow sickness. A painful condition he recieves when he forces the shadow barrier to bend and brings a non-weilder with him to his world. He fell to his side, crawled up in a ball as the pain screamed through his body. This wouldn't kill him. No, that isn't the point. Its to make him suffer from breaking the rules. Xeno knew this would happen when he dragged her into the shadow world. But he did it to protect her. Something about her, he understood her life. He knew the pain she felt inside. They were two of a kind. His condition remained the same for an hour, then suddenly ending as fast as it came on. "Oww." He moaned and spit out blood from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:20 am

During the hour she grew more worried, not leaving his side for a second, partially because she had no idea where she was and also because he saved her, she couldn't just abandon him now, so she stayed by his side not knowing what she could do to help, she wasn't a medic, hell she wasn't even human! What could a poor, slave neko do?

As he abruptly sat up she hissed in alarm and leapt back several paces, she was still wearing his jacket, she didn't want to give it up she had grown to like it "EXPLAIN!" she suddenly stated firmly with a tinge of concern on her face, what had just happened, mabey next time she could help... wait a min, what next time, he would probably just drop her off in a village and leave only for her to most likeyl be capturaed again.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:26 am

"Damn that never gets any easier." He whispered, spitting at the ground, into the small pool of blood. "Its called Shadow Sickness." He told the girl. He tryed to stand up, all of his joints cracking and poping as he did. "Its a painfull condition that my people get...well used to get." He said wit a hint of sorrow. "I'm sorry you had to see it, but it was the only way to get you inside without making a scene in the open. Xeno placed his hand on the back of his neck. He moved his head from side to side, checking for any injury. From where the girl was stand, she would see the numorous scars the cover Xeno's body. "I guess this is home for the next few days."
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:38 am

As the bright eyed neko saw the scars coating places on his body, her hands absentl=mindedly trailed over a place on her arm, where a specific burn patten was etched on her skin, as a reminder not to run off again. "shadow Sickness... that doesn't sound very pleasent" sighing softly she stepped towards him again, her catlike eyes darting from his scars to his face "you didn't have to help me though, you should have just left me if you knew you were going to be injured or in pain?"
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:48 am

"Because you know what its like to be alone." He said and walked over to one of the two beds in the small room. "You, a sex slave and me...well lets just say my life hasn't been blessed." He whispered. He got on the bed and layed down face up. "You might as well make yourself comfortable. We're not going anywhere for the next few days." He said and closed his eyes. No way would he be able to sleep. His body was still in pain. More just trying to not move then anything. "So whats your name anyway."
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:30 pm

"I'm not a sex slave okay!" She hissed defiantly, mood suddenly shifted like the sands of time and crossed her arms stomping over to spare bed and sitting down in a huff "Just a slave, a plain old master serving slave" Seiya didn't like thinking about her past whatsoever, especially not the bits about sex, her fur prickled as the memories of being raped more then once almost surfaced to mind but she shoved them back down again, refusing to remember the times of the past. She laid down on her side, the neko's back to him and curled up in the fetle postion, it must have been weird to him to seem her fume so easily about what he said simply and it must have hinted at something, words weren't necessary for that. "I'm Seiya" she mumbled and sighed, cut off with a yawn. her goldern eyes closed slowly and soon the soft sounds of sleep could be heard coming from her, it was a miricle she could sleep at a time like this, locked in a room with an almost stranger, but one of the talents of being a neko was the ability o sleep almost anywhere at any time.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:44 pm

Xeno rolled back onto his feet when he heard er asleep. He walked over slowly to her bedside. He was still in pain, but he would manage. He looked down at her. She was so helpless at this moment, that anyone ccould take advantage, even more so if they were trained to fight. Xeno reached down and grabbed hold of....the blanket she was next to and pulled it over her. He smiled and gently stroked her hair once before walking back over to his bed and falling in.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:01 am

As the blanket draped over her she cuddled up to it, purring softly in sleep not waking up as they both fell to sleep, Seiya usually woke up before the sun rose uless she was really tired.

(sorry it's short hun)
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:07 am

Xeno was unable to sleep of course. Not because of his guest, but because of his pain...and the house was drafty as hell. He sighed and got up when he felt the sun start to rise, though, he had no reall idea in the mostly blacked out building. He got up and took the blanket he had and placed it over Seiya, gently tucking her in. Then he stepped back and shadow walked out of the house to go find them breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:03 pm

Waking up to find Xeno gone confused her a bit and she rubbed her eyes sitting up to see his bed empty, finding that the blanket he had used had had been draped over her. Untangling her legs from the blankets and standing her ears bristled and twitched as she stretched her muscles "Xeno?" She called hoping he would respond, she couldn't get out of this place without him, it was completely boarded up. Seiya's eyes scanned the room and she paced around, looking for him.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:16 pm

Xeno reapppered only a few minutes later holding a bag of food.He watched the neko worrily pace around nad whisper his name a few times befroe stepping out of his realm and into the room. "I'm back. I bought breakfast, and did alittle scouting. It looks like they are in ful force looking for you. One even offered me a large sum of money for information." Xeno laughed. "I brought him to an alley, and...well he won't be talking to evenyone ever again." Xeno lauged and put the bag down. "I hope you were able to sleep last night. Were you warm enough."
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:41 pm

She spun on her head as his familier voice sounded behind her and hissed when she saw the face she had just been worrying "What the hell Xeno, I thought you left me trapped in here!" Her fur stuck on end but smoothed when she smelt the alluring scent of food. She took the bag and dug around in it and pulled out a fish burger, taking the first delicious bit she listened to him, shivering a bit as he mentioned in a subtle hint about him killing the slaver who looked offered money for her. At that she looked up a confused look on her face "Why didn't you take the offer of money then, you could have been set for a while, just in exchange for a lowly slave" Seiya still didn't fully comprehend this man, probably because she had been around nothing but sleezy, get what they want men all her life, this man was different though and it confused her, one man was this nice, this honorable, it didn't make sense to her.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:57 pm

Xeno laughed and sat down next to her. "Because." Xeno said looking at her. "There is no price that equals the life of an innocent." Xeno would throw himself into hell, kill every crook nad smucbag on the planet if it meant protecting even one innocent's life and right now, this slave needed his protection. "Oh, I bought you something else as well." Xeno reached into the bag and pulled out an outfit to fit Seiya. It was the same print as the clothing she already wore, but a lot less revealing. "This should keep you warm at least." He laughed, looking at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:36 am

"heh, your a fool if you think like that in this world" Seiya replied rather seriously with a coy smirk. As he gave her some clothes she smiled and took them, sliding them over her normal garments, the same pattern but it came with a top, long sleeved sleeved yet showed only her navel instead of her whole stomach and a pair of three quater pants, the outfit contained a pair of boots but she left those, always preferring bare feet to shoes. "Don't waste your money on me Xeno, I appreciate all this but I've managed as I am for this many years" Seiya laughed tossing back some brown strands of hair from her pixie Cut.

"So, any idea what we do now, to be hinest I really don't like just waiting around"
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:45 am

"Waiting is all we can do at the moment. Atleast until the bastard who is really hunting you comes out of hiding." Xeno said and yawned. He hadn't slept at all last night and was exausted. "After he's dead, I can take you somewhere safe, where the hunters can't get to you. You'll be as free as a bird." Xeno laughed nd leaned back, laying on the floor. "No...more hunters...to worry about....ever....again." Xeno slowly fell asleep on the floor. The exaustion finally winning out. He snored lightly next to the neko, and shivered. He still was weak and the house was clod.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in search of a slave (M)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next