Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

in search of a slave (M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

in search of a slave (M) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:32 am

In the back of the Neko's mind she wondered why he was so tired, hadn't he slept last night? Oh well it didn't matter, they were safe here as far as she was concerned, nobody knew where she was and that was how she liked it. Seiya sat and watched the asleep boy, he seemed so innocent and cute when he slept, it was almost hard to imagine he had murdered countless people, yet in sleep Seiya also noted he looked lonely, so lonely "Just like me" she whispered under her breath and fethed him the blankets she had used that night, draping them both over him and placing a pillow behind his head.

She let him sleep for a while and sat their watching his face and resting beside him, her head gently placed on his shoulder as she relaxed for a bit, who knew maybe this was the only proper resting time she would get in a while so she took that thought into consideration and rested beside him, closing her eyes for a moment.
Back to top Go down
http://tsukirhuu.deviantart.com/
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:11 am

In his sleep, Xeno dreamt for his long dead clan and the family he watch burn alive. He didn't show it on his face as he slept, but he was horribly sad at that moment. Being with this girl brought back a lot he just wanted to forget. But when she rested her head against his shoulder, his mind started to rest. He stopped thinking about his family and started to only think of her. It was true, he had grown very attracted to her. He wrapped his arms around her while her slept, pulling her onto his chest.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:13 pm

Her eyes fluttered open a bit as she felt his strong arms gently wrap around her drawing her to the warmth of his chest. Seiya didn't blush but mearly looked up to him with a questioning look on her face, but when she realised he was still sleeping the neko didn't worry to much, she actually quite surprisingly felt safe in his arms, a rare thing for her to feel safe, it was also quite nice to her having some human contact, one that didn't mean much more then companionship. Slowly her eyes drifted closed again and she fell asleep in his arms, purring softly as she slept.

A few hours later, she couldn't be sure how long though Seiya heard a thump noise outside somewhere, it was to quiet for Xeno to hear but with her sensitive hearing the neko eared girl heard clearly, it sounded like it was coming from a boarded up window. Untangling herself from the warm comforting arms around her she made her way silently to where she thought it was coming from, it couldn't have been a human because they were two stories up and sure enough when she reached the window she saw that a small spray of dirt had landed on the floor, by the smell of it it was fresh dirt. Another thump sound and more dirt came through the cracks of the boards. Curiously she looked through a small hole in the boards and down below she saw two boys, dirt clods in their hands as they threw again, mischievous smiles on their faces "Come out Shadow Demon" They said and threw another dirt ball, it hit the window she looked through and she got covered in a spray of dirt, with a hiss Seiya rubbed her eyes and face and headed back over to Xeno, planning to ignore the brats.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:19 pm

Xeno was already up and sitting. He had washed the display and seiya getting hit with the dirt. "Come here." He said and motioned for her to come over. When she sat back down, Xeno gently brushed the dirt away from her face and eyes. "There, all better." He smiled and gently hugged her. "Thank you for the blankets." What the hell was he doing. Getting this close to a subject. He knew better then what he was doing, but he just couldn;t help. This was the first person he had ever met who was kinda like him, alone in this world.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:23 pm

Seiya smiled when he cleared the dirt from her face and eyes stiffening a bit when he hugged her, not used to the contact when someone was fully awake "Uh it's fine Xeno, you looked cold" she admitted with a feline like smile that could be mistaken for bashful, when he let her go there was a breif silence that Seiya found uncomfortable then she looked at to him "Uh is their a working shower in here of something?"
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:38 pm

"Yeah." Xeno stood up and led her out of the bedroom nad down the hallway to the bathroom. "Its in here." He said. "Just don't take too long, or the steam started to go out the window." He said and smiled. "There is soap and towels in there. Just call if you need anything else ok." He said adn turned around. Resisting his feelings nad desires all the while, he returned to the bedroom, keeping hte door open just so he could hear if she called.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:23 pm

She grinned at him and shut the door to the bathroom although didn't lock the door, stripping out of her clothes she turned on the water, waiting for it to get to a nice warm temperature before stepping in and sighing in delight, she didn't dislike water so much as fire, she absolutely hated fire with a passion, but Xeno controlled shadows which she didn't mind so much. Washing her short brown pixie hair, ears and tail with the shampoo and conditioner then washing her body with soap till she was rid of grime and clean again, but something was wrong, her ears and tail were stinging, hurting, she winced and whimpered a bit clutching her ears and trying to rinse her tail in the water but the pain was still their, unknown to her, her ears and tail were extremely sensitive to certain shampoos.

"Xeno!" She whimpered in pain and closed her eyes, Water pouring down over her as she couched in the corner of the shower "Get in here please" she hissed and rubbed her ears moaning in pain, what was wrong with her, the water maybe, or was it the shampoo
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:39 pm

Xeno heard his name being screamsn and got up and run towards nte door. He flung open the door and saw the neko girl standing naked in the shower, clawing at her ears. "Whats wrong." He asked, walking over, unable to hide the blush on his face as he saw her whole body naked and wet. He gently touched her ears which felt hot. "Shit." He whispered. "He lifted her up and brought her to the bedroom, grabbig a towal on the way out. "I'll fix you up, don't worry." He placed the towal on the bed nad her ontop of it. He picked out shadows in the form of balck ooze and placed it on her ears. "Now relax, this is going to feel cold." He took hold of her hand as the shadows eared her skin through her ears. he used his powers to gather the shampoo that was on her skin and pull it out. the ooze was pulled out of her ears and into his hand. She would feel much better now.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:09 pm

As he placed her down with the towel draped over her, she tried to claw the pain from her ears but he held her wrists firmly. Seiya didn't even really care that he was seeing her naked, she just wanted the pain gone! Suddenly feeling a cold feeling over her ears she winced, closing her eyes tightly she whimpered until slowly the pain eased until it was gone.

Seiya slowly peeled open her eyes and stopped trying to free her arms from his vice like grip, her ears twitched already feeling better and relaxed on the bed, frowning at him "What happened?" she asked a bit confused, all she remembered was pain and strong arms carrying her to the bed.

(Sorry if my posts are a bit short, not in the best of moods)
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:43 pm

Xeno toosed the ozze ball into the waste basket where is faded away, leaving a goob of shampoo behind. He was breathing heavy. His powers were easy to use when attacking or defending, but cost a lot to heal with. "You had an allergic reation." He panted. "I used my powers to remove the soap from your ears and skin." He was having trouble keeping his vision focused. His powers where very tilted against using them in helpful ways. Without thinking, he cralwed in bed next her and lays on his back. "Sorry. Healing takes a lot out of me."
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:52 pm

"I've never had an allergic reaction before" Seiya admitted, her golden orbs looking at him worriedly, he didn't look so good to her and when he went to lay down beside her she didn't complain, she grabbed his arm and helped him onto the bed "Just lay here for a bit and you'll be okay" Seiya said with a smile and lay back down, turning onto her side to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:13 pm

XEno rolled onto his side as well. He looked deep into her golden eyes and smiled. "I'll be alright. As long as I have someone like you by my side." Xeno bluched slightly. He brushed away the concepts of missions, of what was right to do. He didn;t care anymore, nor have the energy to stop himself. He placed her hand gently against her cheek and leaned in, kissing the neko's lips, lovingly, passionately.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:53 pm

As Xeno placed a hand on her cheek, gently, softly she should have known what was about to happen, yet even her thoughts couldn't prepare her for how lovingly he kissed her, his lips taking possetion of hers yet it was a tender kiss. Seiya found her eyes closing and it even surprised herself as she found herself kissing him back, her hand finding it's was to rest on his chest, feeling his heartbeat.

She broke away after a moment, a blush flaring up on her cheeks as her eyes opened and she looked at him in surprise, she defenently hadn't expected him to do that and now didn't know what to say so instead went in for another kiss
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:25 pm

Xeno wrapped his arms around her as they kissed once more. He wet body pressed against his clothes. He closed his eyes, letting the moment last forever. His hands roamed her back and sides, gently rubbing her soft skin. He could feel a warmth rushing through her. After what seemed like hours, though it was actually just a few minutes, Xeno pulled away slowly and opened his eyes. A gently smile broke his face as he looked at blushing neko. "Seiya." He whispered her name, holding her tight. "I think I've fallen in love with you." He whispered and laughed to himself
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 11:11 pm

She let herself laugh with him and hugged him against her again then pressed her forehead to his "And so the demon fell in love with the Cat" she said with a smile remembering something someone once said. Seiya hadn't been in love before, was this what love was like, it was nice, a wonderful feeling actually.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 11:17 pm

Xeno laughed, but in his mind, he cringed. He had kept it buried away as to not scare her. She must have heard someoe call him shadow demon. Perhaps those kids. Nevertheless. Now wasn't the time to tell her things she didn't need to know. He kissed her again quickly before rolling in his back and pulling her up with him, so she was laying ontop of him. "Seiya. I know your body has been mistreated." Xeno sighed quietly. "Would you like it to be loved." He smiled at her. He wanted to try and take away all the bad memories from her mind nad replace them with happy ones.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:33 pm

SHe wasn't as good as him at hiding her feelings so when he mentioned that he knew she had been mistreated Seiya visibly looked away a bit, keeping all those other memories locked away for now, she wasn't ready to share those now, if ever in the future, being a slave incurred terrible memories, memories that made you curl up and whimper at night. But now wasn't the time for that. As she looked back down at Xeno, at his caring, trusting face she blushed faintly though the neko wasn't sure why "Loved?" she asked unsurely suddenly feeling venerable in this position with him, she had grown to never trust a male in her whole life, knowing they were cruel horrible people, but why was she letting down her guard around Xeno, why was he different.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:53 pm

Xeno laughed slightly at her questioning look. "To be cherished and never abused. To be protected and never let evil hands touch it. To love to girl whom the body belongs to. To love you with all my heart Seiya." He smiled a simple smile. Nothing hidden behind it. Nothing for her to fear. Just a simple smile that any lover who show the one they love. "He hugged her tight. "I want to rotect you always and keep you safe from anyone won't. I want to love you for the rest of your life. If you'd let."
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:23 pm

"You sound like your asking me to marry you" Seiya laughed lightly covering her blush and kissed his cheek, he really wasn't like other males she'd been around, and she had to admit that it was nice, nice knowing that all men weren't sniveling, cruel dogs. "But that honestly sounds like the only thing I want in my life" Seiya smiled but for once it wasn't hiding anything, just a truely happy smile "I think I've grown to love you to" She admitted her ears perking up as her tail swished above them and she snuggled into his arms, purring gently.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:31 pm

"Well then." Xeno said in suprise as she nuzzled him and purred. He laughed to himself and hugged ehr tight, but then a thought crossed his mind nad his smile faded. "Seiya. I...need you to meet someone." His face was serious and almost scared. Scared that she would fear him when he showed her what he was about to show. He let her get off from ontop of him nad stood up and faced her. "Please don't be scared of me for this. No matter what, I'm not him." Xeno said and sighed, He closed his eyes and when he opened them, they were red. "Ah. So this is Seiya." Sheedin said using Xeno's mouth to talk. "I am Sheedin. Xeno's other side. I am...a demon." The beast inside Xeno laughed. "I am the reason Xeno is hated, and the reason you will be too if you chose to stay with him." Xeno closed his eyes and they returned to his normal color. "Thats enough Sheedin, back to sleep with you." Xeno ordered the demon. Then he sighed and sat down next to Seiya, not sure how she will react next. He could only hope his honestly and cntrol would keep her from fearing him like all the others did.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:10 pm

The bright orbs of her golden eyes turned confused once again and a little worried, she could sense the slight scared bit in his voice and the worry, she already didn't like what was coming even though she didn't know completely what he was going on about. "What are you talking about Xeno, your not who?" Seiya was a bit frightened at the moment and when Xeno closed his eyes they opened and the neko bit back a gasp finding that they were red, all red.

Her fur prickled on end as Xeno, no not Xeno, this was something else completely began to speak and sh sat up abruptly and sat on the end of the bed away from his, Seiya could sense a bit that something wasn't right with him, something was different. But still her eyes narrowed and she listened to what he had to say, only when he was finished did she comment "A demon?! And what do I care if i'm hated Sheedin, I'm already on the run, a lowly slave, basically shunned by normal society, where do I fit in" with a sigh she glanced at her tail "I could never fit in anyway, I'm not even really human" Evil presence or not Seiya wasn't really afraid although his voice seemed oddly creepy, he hadn't tried to harm her or anything yet, just spoke to her and her own words repeated in her mind as Xeno came back 'I don't fit in, I'm not even fully human.' As the bad aura dispersed she eventually looked over at Xeno, into his eyes and offered a sad smile "Don't worry Xeno, I'm not afraid" She said and let him sit beside her, resting her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:21 pm

Xeno wrapped his arm around her waist. Sheedin is a burden he was forced to carry, not of his own choosing. He sighed and closed his eyes nadjust felt Seiya presence ease his mind. Her words that she would never fit in echo'd in his mind. "Seiya." He said nad looked down at ehr tail. A smile broke over his face. "You'll always fit in my world." He said trying to lighten the mood he had done such a great job dampening. He squeezed ehr tight against himself before leaning back and twisting and letting his head fall against the pillow. He yawned, it had to have been late by now. Or atleast all the days 'excitment' was making him quiet tired. "Would you...Could we sleep together tonight." He whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:26 pm

"Thanks Xeno" Seiya replied with a soft smile and her tail caressed his cheek. As he went to lay down she followed suit, laying beside him on her back as a yawn came from her. To think she was laying next to a demon, the thought should have scared anyone but for some reason she felt oddly calmed, she now knew that he was more alike her then anybody yet, he was shunned for being different as she was, he was despised as her as well. She closed her eyes and merely nodded as he asked to sleep together "Sure Xeno, why not" and with that she cured onto her side cuddling up to him and resting her head on his shoulder as she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:04 am

Xeno smiled as she curled up next to him. He let her rest her head on his shoulder nad sighed happily. Most people do't take to kindly to being in the same room as a demon despite being totally in control. And even less would want to be close to them. But Seiya was different. They both knew the same pain. Xeno closed his eyes. He would do his best to make her pain vanish. He wrapped his arm around her as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

Sun beammed through the boards on the windows as Xeno awoke. He looked over to find Seiya, still laying next to him, just as she had been when she went to sleep. He smiled and pulled the blanket up more, to her shoulder.He leaned over and gently kissed her forehead. He would start making breakfast when she woke up, but for now, he wouldn't disturb her peaceful slumber.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:12 pm

Her eyes opened slowly as she felt the warm press of skin on her forehead. It was strange, this was the first time she had woken without alarm, just peacefully opened her eyes to see this sweet boy, given he was a demon, sitting beside her, looking down at her with kindly eyes. "Good Morning" She uttered with a cute yawn and a sleepy smile to him. At that moment her stomach choose to grown and she couldn't help but laugh "Guess that means we should get some food" But on that comment she cuddled in closer to him and her eyes drifted closed "Maybe in five more mins..." She whispered happily, comfortably in his arms at this moment, not wanting to go anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in search of a slave (M)   in search of a slave (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in search of a slave (M)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next