Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zakku

Zakku

(Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword! Empty
PostSubject: (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword!   (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 11:53 pm

Zakku wandered around the village. He had heard rumors someone was looking for him but he didnt mind. Maybe it was someone who wanted to talk to him, or maybe a girl who knew his name. He smiled as he passed through the market place. He stopped at a ramen shop and sat down. "What can i get you Zakku?" The chef asked. Zakku had been in here many times. "Let me guess, your usually pork miso?" Zakku grinned from ear to ear. "You know me so well!" Zakku exclaimed as he got ready to eat.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword!   (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:39 pm

"Excuse me sir, are you by any chance named Zakku and looking for a particular sword?" A strange man asked sitting down next to him. Upon the confirmation of the client, the old man handed the boy a simple note stating the name of the Inn that Renji was staying at, the room number, and a specific time. "Don't be late or you will miss him. He can help you."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/Exile720
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword!   (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:53 pm

"Wait what sword?" The man left before answering Zakku's question. Zakku frowned as he looked at the note. He wondered what could have been going on. He put the note in his pocket and headed oward the Inn on the note. I wonder what sword he wastalking about... Zakku stopped at the door to the Inn. He walked in and saw a lot of undesirables. "Lovely..." Zakku had a Kunai hidden in his hand and walked towards the door on the Note. He was a few minutes early, but he was sure it ouldnt mattter. He knockedon the door. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword!   (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:01 pm

Being a bit early was probably the dumbest thing anyone could have ever done when it came to a meeting with Renji. He darted out of the shadows and shoved the boy through the door, pressing an extremely sharp sword to the back of his neck. "Are you the boy that seeks "Hitsaru"? He whispered coldly. If this guy said no, he wouldnt have to worry about much else in life. "And that kunai isnt going to do you much good against me, one wrong move and i will have severed your brainstem from your spinal cord."
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword!   (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:04 pm

"Well this is a predicament...." Zakku stood still dropping the kunai and putting his hands up. "And yes i am looking for that sword, I read in a legen that a tensai can get to it but theres no way i can make the search alone. I was hoping someone would be willing to help me and they can take some of the trasure inside the Tomb." Zakku smied and turned his head. "We could always just talk instead of putting blades to each other. I only had my kunai in case someone tried to attack me. As in self defense ya know?" Zakku gave a small chuckle
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword!   (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:15 pm

Renji removed his mask and stood up before closing the door and wiring a trap. "I gave you a specific time. If we ever do buisness again, please follow exact instructions." Renji smirked. "So you must be a Tensai. I will help you on two conditions." He held up two fingers. "The first, is that you follow any of my orders. The second, if we find any other blades that are not Hitsaru but hold special properties, they belong to me. Understand?"
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword!   (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:19 pm

"Understood, just one thing. f there are any relics of my Clan specifically with our symbol or anything, I would like you to help me destroy them except for Hitsaru." Zakku loked down disgraced by his clans past. "The Tensai clan as you may know were war mongers and out for world domination. This Sword can help me achieve my dreams, but anything else with the clan mut be destroyed. To start a new chapter on life, sometimes you must burn the old chapter." He bowed to Renji. "However, any Ryo or gold found is yours in there. All i want is the sword to see if the legends are true."
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword!   (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:24 pm

"You have my word, but you need not be so formal about it." He laughed and jumped onto the bed. "We leave first thing in the morning." He turned to the boy. "One last thing. When we leave that tomb, it gets destroyed. I have no intention of allowing anyone else to find this place, and no doubt they already have, There will probably be a lot of danger inside of that tomb so i will need to test your abilities. Be warned, if things go badly on this hunt, it could cost your life."
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword!   (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:27 pm

Zakku pulled out two Kunais and lets his chakra flow into them. "Trust me, I'm handy with my weapons and Chakra." He flicked his wrist with the kunai close to a coat stand. It fell with a clean cut. "Just as long as you watch my back, I'll watch yours. But w shouldnt worry about trouble inside the Tomb, it cannot be opened by any except Tensai." Zakku leaped over and jumped on an empty bed.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword!   (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:38 pm

"You're a bit too cocky. As for the tomb, no doubt there will be something inside guarding its treasures." He looked at the coat rack and smiled. "Not bad though." He pulled out on of his own kunai and threw it out the window without looking. "There is now a dead pigeon on the ground in this alleyway with a green handled kunai in its gut." It was true. Renji rarely missed his targets. "If you dont believe me, you can look out and see its body." Renji was then suddenly alert. "Get your things, we move now." He leapt up, pulled on his mask and jumped onto the window sill. "I guess you may get a chance to show me those skills now. Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword!   (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:42 pm

Zakku saw him alert and jumped up following him out the window. "Wish i could use my Kekei Genkai, i'd be able to sense their chakra..." Zakku ollowed close behind Renji holding his kunai's without te chakra charge. He needed to wait to see if they were worth using his techniques. He pulled up his hood to mask his apparane and stayed close to Renji.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword!   (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:54 pm

"I sense 4 of them. Probably Jonin level if they are following me." He jumped up to a rooftop, hoping the boy could follow, we will have to kill them in the woods so as to avoid further detection." He leapt throught the village gates and dashed into the woods outside of the village. He tossed to kunai, attached by a tripwire, slightly behind them. "That should take care of at least two. There is a clearing up ahead, hide on the far outskirts in the trees, we will ambush them when they get close." At that point, there was a loud explosion. "Get moving!"
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword!   (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:56 pm

Zakku slid into some bushes and held his kunai tightly waiting for the ninja to show themslves. Jounin level could be a problem, but with Renji he should have a good chance against them. Zakku inhaled deeply then held his breath and slowed his Chakra flow. These guys had one of two objectives, get Renji for whatever reaon, or kidnap Zakku to open the tomb of Shiro Tensai. Zakku woul leave oe alive to talk then Renji could decide what to do.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword!   (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:17 pm

"Damn it, Zen! We underestimated them." The voice of the Jounin, a female slipped through the trees and into the clearing.

"I can see that Mira!" Came the reply. "Just capture the boy and eliminate that damn assassin. We need that damn sword."

So they wanted both. Renji whispered into the boy's ear. "The girl will pose a higher challenge for you. Take the big guy. He's slower, but dont get hit. If you need assistance, just say so and I will do what I can." At that point, the weapon at Renji's back opened up and produced four glowing red swords behind him, all focused on the two Jounin. "Ready?" Without waiting Renji fired the four swords directly between them and launched himself at the female. Hopefully the boy would understand his target.
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword!   (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:26 pm

Zakku saw the two jounin, and he could easily tell their techniques. The girl was smaller, more than like ninjutsu or genjutsu. She would be harder to fight with Chakra Manipulation. However the big guy was obviously Kenjutsu or Taijutsu. He was slower than Zakku and with his chakra punches he could bring the big guy down easily. However, restraining the big guy would be harder than te female. Before Renji jumped out he whspered. "just capture her, we need to know some information." When the swords flew out Zakku ran with all his might at the big guy, his hand glowing dark blue from chakra. He landed a solid punch on Zen and sent him back a few feet. Zen then blocked the two swords with his own. Kenjutsu. Zakku pulled out a kunai in his left hand an charged it with chakra. He rushed at the big guy deflecting his sword and hitting him in the gut with his right hand sending him back further.

"You little brat!" Zen grew red and angry as he threw his sword down and rushed towards Zakku. Zakku smiled and drew his fist back over charging it with chakra. he threw the punchat the big guy and it landed with a sickening crack. the big guy fell dow and so did Zakku. Zakku was alright physically but overcharging his punch drained his chakra. He watched as Zen got up slowly with broken teeth and bleeding from his ears. "You.....Son of a...." He took some steps towards Zakku slowly. "I'm gonna.... break every bone for that...." Zakku crawled backwards knowing his strength alone wasnt enough to hurt this guy anymore. He pulled out his kunai and stood up slowly.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword!   (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:05 pm

Renji heard the words of the boy and made surprisingly quick work off the female Jounin. She was somewhat skilled with her earth style, but Renji was a lot faster then this broad had anticipated and he quickly used four glowing swords to pin her spread eagle on a nearby tree. "I will be back for you shortly."

He then dashed to the aid of the boy, quickly drawing Hotsuma in the process. He delivered a bone shattering kick into Zen's ribs and caused him to topple over in pain. "Good punch kid, but when you are out matched, you need to go for a killing blow first." The mask he wore hid his eyes and the smile that played on his lips. "The throat with that chakra punch of yours would have ended him. The girl is pinned back there to a tree, she wont get away." He looked back at Zen. "Now shall I kill this wasteful husk, or do you want to?"
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword!   (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:56 pm

"No, we don't need to kill if it isn't necessary." Zakku looked at the man unconcious. "He poses no threat anymore. Let's just find out what they wanted from the female and leave them. I'm sure they've learned not mess with us again. Zakku pulled out a kunai and twirled it in his hand. "Think i'll leave you to interrorgation. I'm no good at threatening people."
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword!   (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:05 am

Renji smirked below his mask, before lopping the unconcious shinobi's head off. "You need to learn that the world calls for harsh action." He said to the boy before waslking over to the woman. "This will go one of two ways, you can either tell us what we need to know and be on your way. Or we can beat the answers out of you and then kill you once they are out. Who sent you and why are you here?"

(I will ask that you play the female for this dialog.)
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword!   (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:43 am

Zakku's eyes widened as the mans head plopped on the ground. Twice now. This has been twice someone has died without needing to. Zakku turned to the woman

"We dont know who sent us, we just got the contract and left." She seemed scared for her life. "I promise i dont even know what he looked like. He just said he needed that boy to get the sword."
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword!   (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:34 pm

Renji smirked beneath his mask. It was funny that she was panicking. "Give us his name." He unsheathed his sword slowly and the blade gleamed in the moonlight. It really didnt matter what she said at this point. She was going to die. Information would just make it go by quickly rather than a slow and painful death.
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword!   (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:37 pm

"Nagasaki Oro!" the woman was slowly bleeding out and was panicking. Zakku stepped forward andgently pushed Renjis blade aside and pulled out the swords from the woman.

"Nagasaki is his name, now she can go free." Zakku patched up her wounds as she fell unconcious. "We shoudlnt waste any time. We need to get to the Tomb of Shiro Tensai and get the sword before Nagasaki does,"
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword!   (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:42 pm

(just for future reference: no one can touch the red swords that are launched from Lucifer ((The weapon on his back)) I figured you should know Very Happy)

Renji sheathed his blade slowly. "She needs to die. I cannot risk her giving away our location." He thought for a moment. "Or we could erase her memory with this serum." He pulled out a small needle and pressed it into her neck, injecting a strange clear fluid. "Do you know this Nagasaki guy?"
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword!   (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:57 pm

"Never heard of him." Zakku watched as he injected her. It was better than killing her. "However in the Text's i was reading about my clan, The Oro clan had been wiped out by the Tensai Clan by Shiro Tensai. Maybe this Nagasaki is out for revenge and wants the sword for himself."

((lol sorry, didnt know)
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword!   (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:18 pm

Renji sighed. "That seems logical. And all too stupid." Renji began to dash through the forest, hoping the boy was keeping up. "A direct attack with mercenaries and he thinks to capture you. Its a shame he didnt think you would have a personal guard for this trek." A thought occured to Renji and he laughed. "There are probably going to be a lot of people waiting by that tomb. We are going to have to kill them you know?"
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword!   (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:23 pm

"If they are with or are in the Oro clan, then i will have no remorse for their deaths." Zakku remembered reading how they had found bodies of slaughtered people within that clans compound and they ordered the clansmen to kill everyone within that clan mercilessly. It was one of the few good things the Tensai clan could have done. He had kept up with Renji and they were quickly closing in on the tomb. "If this Nagasaki is truly part of the Oro clan," Zakku remembered something important. "They are skilled with Kenjutsu and Taijutsu. If we keep them at a distance we should come out on top."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword!   (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next